Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

That's some meaty lobes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Endless Mike posted:

This is pretty low stakes for this thread, but poorly done, upside-down DC flag.

In a thread full of mutilated dicks loving zombie hookers while bugs bunny jerks off in the background, all superimposed over an eight-leaved pot plant, I appreciate your wholesome contribution.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sephiRoth IRA posted:

In a thread full of mutilated dicks loving zombie hookers while bugs bunny jerks off in the background, all superimposed over an eight-leaved pot plant, I appreciate your wholesome contribution.

Thanks, while I certainly enjoy the tasteless ones, there's many in here that are very well-done! It's fun finding a simple tattoo that's horribly done!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I have the photo editing skills of a caveman so someone swap dave and microwave around and put his mom in the background tia

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

So we can call her "Dave's Mom" now

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

This man is from England.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Please don’t disrespect our Prime Minister.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Probably just an accurate diagram of the inside of his skull.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Looks like an English Measurehead.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUasZbXFEFu/?utm_medium=copy_link

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

That one clearly has a taste

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What's the trick to seeing instagram posts without logging in?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

IUG posted:

What's the trick to seeing instagram posts without logging in?

I don't have an IG account. Sometimes if I change my user agent to a mobile browser it will let me see images. Otherwise I use greatfon or gramho.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

knuthgrush posted:

I don't have an IG account. Sometimes if I change my user agent to a mobile browser it will let me see images. Otherwise I use greatfon or gramho.

But doctor, I am on a mobile browser...

(iOS using Awful app.)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

IUG posted:

But doctor, I am on a mobile browser...

(iOS using Awful app.)

Go into the settings and tell it to use safari as the browser instead of the built in awful app one.

Edit: or maybe it’s the other way around, I forget. Either way iOS awful app works fine for me without logging in to instagram.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUcaVsblxom/?utm_medium=copy_link

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gone already.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I guess I had it cached? Can't get the video but here's some screenshots.

Tattooing yourself is a thing, certainly.

I don't really understand the self-satisfied look after you tattooed... that.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.
This is what happens when you don’t get the loving wax. Are you happy now?

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
That lady is the embodiment of the thread title for me. Any idea what the fresh blue ink on the cheek says? I can’t work it out.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Memento posted:

"What can I do for you?"
"Meh just scribble whatever all over me"

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Memento posted:

Oh man this is like a search and find for bad tattoos. 666/13 :allears:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/R0JZqjA.gifv

Ouch

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

When I learned laser removal I was told specifically not to group shots up like that to avoid blistering and scarring your client but :shrug:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BeTq99LqUo

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

What's the hose that isn't the laser doing?

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

Purgatory Glory posted:

Sucking up particles and smoke.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thirteen Orphans posted:

Sucking up particles and smoke.

Because it smells delicious like bacon?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Purgatory Glory posted:

In my experience it was cold air

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Out of curiosity (and since I don't wanna Google it for fear of seeing nasty photos)...

Is that hand ever gonna look "normal"? Like, I've seen some before/after pics, but holy moly is that a lot of black ink on some thin, delicate skin.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
It's probobly something that takes a few sessions like that.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Just Offscreen posted:

It's probobly something that takes a few sessions like that.

Sorry, should've been clearer --- like with the amount of lasering involved on that area, is the skin gonna look normal, or would you end up with scarring or turbo wrinkles or a funny texture, that sort of thing.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I do it super cautiously in a country that regulates slightly more than 0% of bodymod and tattooing so take that for what you will. But I usually have to warn clients that virgin skin isn't a guarantee and that you can be left with what looks like a shadow on the skin. I haven't removed any blackout stuff at all in my time (thankfully, that looks mind numbing) but considering how we slowly bump up our laser strength and our 3 month reccomended gap between sessions, dudes probably looking at years of work if they wanna do it nice and safe.
The closest I've gotten to blackout work is someone who covered something up very cheaply twice, and it hasn't been progressing very well because there's just so much ink in her skin. She's looking to get it redone once we're done with laser and I'm pretty sure we basically won't be able to cover it back up. I dunno, that one kind of got dumped on me..

So if someone wants to tattoo over the area again things get tricky/interesting. I'm only supposed to have people in for about 8 or so sessions before the skin is effected and becomes difficult to tattoo. On top of that I feel like if you're zapping someone so strongly that you're sucking up smoke with a siphon things might progress or heal a lot differently than I'm used to. In my experience though skin texture doesn't change noticeably. You can lose pigment though, depending on your skin tone.

Oh also because I'm sure someone will ask the most tasteless tattoo I've removed is a badly done man in balaclava and fatigues firing an m16 on someone's lower back. Which might not seem super significant if you're living in the British Isles, but I know I sure as hell wouldn't want an IRA rifleman tramp stamp :jihad:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Should I get a tattoo

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
no they're played out

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Sorry, should've been clearer --- like with the amount of lasering involved on that area, is the skin gonna look normal, or would you end up with scarring or turbo wrinkles or a funny texture, that sort of thing.

It will be fine. I know multiple people who have had laser removal done and the healing process is hosed up but then it’s fine. I even know someone who had an entire sleeve done.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just Offscreen posted:

Should I get a tattoo
What the gently caress is a tattoo?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Retro Futurist posted:

Something you put on your face to tell the world of your enthusiasm for Joker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

A miserable pile of secrets