Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

lmao the 9er's RB list on sleeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Imagine 4 RBs on the edge of the cliff. The 9ers work the same way.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/MikeDugar/status/1444052233037877250?s=19

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Gobias Ind. posted:

PPR would you rather have Deebo+Hunt or Diontae+Mixon?

Deebo Hunt no question. I still expect Mixon to get hurt at some point and I don't trust Big Ben.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

Who would you drop for Curtis Samuel in a ppr league?
KJ Osborn
Rondale Moore

I like both of those guys more than Samuel.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I like both of those guys more than Samuel.
Really? Samuel will be the #2 WR by default while KJ is maybe the #3 and is behind two really good established veterans.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

KJ has a QB, though. KJ also showed something promising whereas Samuel was always a Jamison Crowder type of volume play with Fitz and now Fitz is on the QB farm in the sky.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I was thinking of dropping Robby Anderson or Tim Patrick for Samuel but they’re all dudes who are going to sit in my bench unless disaster strikes or bye weeks so :shrug:

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

I managed to pick up Chuba Hubbard this week and my opponent is luckily missing out Christian McCaffrey. The only thing I'm not entirely sold on is starting Marquise Brown. My other options are AJ Green and Hunter Renfrow. I also have Allen Robinson, but I'm benching him until the Bears show me something. My current lineup is:

Kyler Murray
Chris Carson
Austin Ekeler
Marquise Brown
DK Metcalf
Chuba Hubbard
Titans
Matt Gay

Bench
Allen Robinson
Javonte Williams
Hunter Renfrow
Corderrele Patterson
AJ Green
Mike Gesicki
Josh Gordon
TY Hilton IR
Jeff Wilson Jr IR

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Would you trade Robert Woods and James Conner for Jonathan Taylor in .5 PPR?

My other RBs are Carson, Dave Montgomery, Elijah, Michel and Hines.

Other WRs are Reek, Higgins, Hollywood, and Tim Patrick.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Vargo posted:

Would you trade Robert Woods and James Conner for Jonathan Taylor in .5 PPR?

My other RBs are Carson, Dave Montgomery, Elijah, Michel and Hines.

Other WRs are Reek, Higgins, Hollywood, and Tim Patrick.

Yes

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

100%

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I feel like that's basically Woods for Taylor. Connor is a bye-week fill in at best.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Well, the offer stalled and my league-mate backed down, offering me a counteroffer of Taylor and Golladay for my Chris Carson... Which I still think is fair but is a lot harder for me to part with.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Vargo posted:

Well, the offer stalled and my league-mate backed down, offering me a counteroffer of Taylor and Golladay for my Chris Carson... Which I still think is fair but is a lot harder for me to part with.

Just tuning back in to the thread. I would have slammed the first deal but I don’t think I would take this. I’ve said it before but (depending on your WR situation) Golladay is the dude who just sits on my bench all season in case of emergency because waivers are poo poo, but I never actually start him. To me this trade has now become JT for Carson which I don’t think is worth it.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
With both AJ and Julio out, I really think the obvious move is to bench Tannehill.

Which FA QB of these would you go with?
Heinicke @ ATL
Winston vs. NYG
Garoppolo vs. SEA

Leaning Heinicke or Winston

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

Rick Grimes posted:

With both AJ and Julio out, I really think the obvious move is to bench Tannehill.

Heinicke @ ATL
Winston vs. NYG
Garoppolo vs. SEA

Garoppolo looked like hot garbage last week. His safety blanket (Kittle) is likely to be out this week, and they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for RBs (or juggling injured ones).

I have way more faith in Heinicke than Winston. He put up 20pts against a tough Buffalo defense last week, despite 2 ints. Winston's passing yardage has been way too low to consider him QB1 (or even QB2).

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Jameis, yolo, don't overthink it

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Rick Grimes posted:

Heinicke @ ATL
Winston vs. NYG
Garoppolo vs. SEA

I’d go with Heineke though Seattle has been carved up by Cousins, Wentz and Tannehill so far. No reason to think Garoppolo can’t have a good day even without Kittle

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I got offered Antonio Brown and Julio for Trey Sermon in my dynasty league. Right now I often start Marquise Brown and Waddle at wr while my worst RB is Corradelle. I know it’s Dynasty, but loving mash, right?

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I got offered Antonio Brown and Julio for Trey Sermon in my dynasty league. Right now I often start Marquise Brown and Waddle at wr while my worst RB is Corradelle. I know it’s Dynasty, but loving mash, right?
Julio has a hamstring injury but I'd say Antonio brown alone is worth it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Playing Hurts, Sanders, Tyreek, and CEH this week

I’m either a genius or the dumbest person alive

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Fantasy Football 2021: I’m either a genius or the dumbest person alive

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I guess I have to start Hurts behind a dead OL but I don't have to feel good about it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mcmagic posted:

I guess I have to start Hurts behind a dead OL but I don't have to feel good about it.

The chiefs DL seems to be dead as well so who knows

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Hurts was one look and run down big against the Cowboys. I think the trashman can bail out his score late.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Thinking about starting Westbrook-Ikhine over Pascal in my flex for purely homer reasons, am I crazy?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Why is Amari Cooper garbage whenever I draft him?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’ve got Kittle so a I’m prowling late afternoon tight ends so I can make a game time decision.

Unhhh it’s Hunter Henry or J Smith…

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I’ve got Kittle so a I’m prowling late afternoon tight ends so I can make a game time decision.

Unhhh it’s Hunter Henry or J Smith…

Kittle is gonna play, don’t sweat it.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Ugh I hope I don’t regret not putting Knox in over Kittle.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I didn’t see Zach Cunningham was on the COVID list and not playing this game. You think Yahoo would have had a note next to his name or something. Great…

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

I don't know why I've been hesitating to put Patterson into my lineup. I'm really starting to regret keeping him on my bench.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Diggs sucking again

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Ty'son Williams a healthy scratch

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

dkj posted:

Diggs sucking again

you take your 15pt floor and you'll like it!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Okay I'm willing to give up on Miles Sanders now, Hurts is the real RB1 on the team

e: lmao Gainwell TD

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 3, 2021

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ahhh Mooney finally doing something. On my bench.

edit: the story of my life

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 3, 2021

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Congrats to anyone who has Cortizone Partyson not on their bench.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My snake draft fantasy teams loving SUCK.