Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Obfuscation posted:

You know how you play video games and then someone says "I wish you wouldn't play video games all the time" and then you still play video games? Haha! So relatable!

lmao I understand that reference to video games so I am truly laughing right now buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
You know when you play video games and you realize that you’ve spent a huge chunk of your adult life smoking weed and playing isometric rpgs and you’ve developed no useful real world skills and have no friends or romantic prospects. LOL!

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Unrelated, I've been bitten by brown recluse spiders THREE TIMES growing up in Oklahoma, as verified by capturing the spider and bringing it in. They lived in our attic and, during the hot summer months, would crawl into the folds of my unmade bed.

what if the spider bit your hand when you were asleep and you then couldnt play video games any. more

thanks for reading my two setence horror

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

runnypoops posted:

You know when you play video games and you realize that you’ve spent a huge chunk of your adult life smoking weed and playing isometric rpgs and you’ve developed no useful real world skills and have no friends or romantic prospects. LOL!

This goes into millenial thread hth

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Yellow Yoshi posted:

what if the spider bit your hand when you were asleep and you then couldnt play video games any. more

thanks for reading my two setence horror

Ok I know this is spooky season but this filth crosses the line

:mods:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

nazi shipwrecks

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

runnypoops posted:

Don't doxx me plz

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

https://reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/q190vp/i_have_trying_to_teach_myself_how_to_cook_because/

hey guys I was eating too much junk food and microwave meals so I’m teaching myself to cook anyway here’s some processed frozen junk meat I warmed up and then I put one potato in a jar of mayonnaise /r/mademesmile :) wholesome :)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I peed in the terlet instead of the sock pile wholesome chungus 100

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

DAE FACEBOOK DOWN BUT REDDIT UP? REDDIT MOMENT

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

LOL!!!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Man i dont think ill ever understand people who cant stand when games not running at 60 fps.
Maybe its because my last computer was obsolete for 10 years so i couldnt play new games and the games of yesteryear would run like a powerpoint presentation so i just adapted.

Anyway 60 fps people are very reddit and i laugh at them

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

gbs but from 2004 posted:

lmao I understand that reference to video games so I am truly laughing right now buddy

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Hihohe posted:

Man i dont think ill ever understand people who cant stand when games not running at 60 fps.
Maybe its because my last computer was obsolete for 10 years so i couldnt play new games and the games of yesteryear would run like a powerpoint presentation so i just adapted.

I’m 1080p/60 for lyfe! I recognize it’s no longer SotA (since a decade+ ago), but my left eye only sees light/dark and I usually wear a patch to avoid headaches caused by depth perception issues because of it. I literally see zero difference in 720p all the way to 4K, aside from having to scale poo poo up (150-200%) to see icons & text at readable sizes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hihohe posted:

I used to play Dwarf Fortress down to single digit FPS. That's just how DF works tho, if you run a very successful colony eventually FPS death kills your game.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
if I play games that are first person(or have a significant amount of camera movement for other reasons) at much less than 60 fps I get motion sickness

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

DAE video game?? Tfw

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

William Bear posted:

I noticed the Catholic books, too. Weird to imagine how his religion fits in with all the other stuff.

It's been my experience that most modern conspiracy nuts are devout christians whose conspiracy is some variant of "The bible is real and Satan rules the world".

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's been my experience that most modern conspiracy nuts are devout christians whose conspiracy is some variant of "The bible is real and Satan rules the world".

Or new agey types. A lot of die hard Q cultists were just airbrained hippies a few years ago. Well they still are, just also fascist.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I think it depends where you live, we have some crazy-rear end left leaning conspiracy assholes out here in CA.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Pro tip don't play black forest if you want to have a reasonable game

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"homeless with a bike: cycling" https://www.reddit.com/r/cycling/comments/a19lo7/homeless_with_a_bike/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

homeless with a bike
I got kicked out of my parents house(no point discussing this, they're are right). I'am currently in Lisbon with a bike and very little money left. I like riding bikes so I would like to keep doing that. I'm not in good shape but that doesn't really matter, just gotta work with what I have.

So I'm thinking of going to Zurich which is about 2000km. What is the stuff I absolutely must have in order to pull this off? I'm thinking things like spare tubes, a lock, a towel... I'll just use a backpack (no money for fancier stuff) so I can't carry many things. Also how do I plan the route? Is there a website like Rome2Rio for cyclists? What worries me is the sleep, it's cold and I don't know how I will face that. In the day I will just be riding so it's okay. I will probably not be able to have a working phone as they need charge. I'am actually thinking of pulling this off without eating. I have a spare 15kg of fat that I accumulated in the last 3 months so that shouldn't be an issue. Another option would be to stop in some places and do some work to earn some money but I don't know how I should go about finding that work.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Jestery posted:

I'am actually thinking of pulling this off without eating. I have a spare 15kg of fat that I accumulated in the last 3 months so that shouldn't be an issue.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Jestery posted:

"homeless with a bike: cycling" https://www.reddit.com/r/cycling/comments/a19lo7/homeless_with_a_bike/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

homeless with a bike
I got kicked out of my parents house(no point discussing this, they're are right). I'am currently in Lisbon with a bike and very little money left. I like riding bikes so I would like to keep doing that. I'm not in good shape but that doesn't really matter, just gotta work with what I have.

So I'm thinking of going to Zurich which is about 2000km. What is the stuff I absolutely must have in order to pull this off? I'm thinking things like spare tubes, a lock, a towel... I'll just use a backpack (no money for fancier stuff) so I can't carry many things. Also how do I plan the route? Is there a website like Rome2Rio for cyclists? What worries me is the sleep, it's cold and I don't know how I will face that. In the day I will just be riding so it's okay. I will probably not be able to have a working phone as they need charge. I'am actually thinking of pulling this off without eating. I have a spare 15kg of fat that I accumulated in the last 3 months so that shouldn't be an issue. Another option would be to stop in some places and do some work to earn some money but I don't know how I should go about finding that work.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

yeah man it's well known that Tour de France competitors stock at least 25 kg extra fat to go the distance. They don't eat at all during the tournament so this should be no sweat

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Just lol at being such a neckbeard you're still an overweight slob even though you ride bikes as a hobby.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

putting on 15kg of fat in 3 months is concerning

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Yellow Yoshi posted:

putting on 15kg of fat in 3 months is concerning

Yeah that is some serious you need to get your blood sugars checked sooner rather than later.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I'm sure this person who probably ate ~4000 calories a day up until this point will be able to suddenly just not eat for an extended period of time, and totally won't break down after about an hour and a half tops.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I think we found the perfect companion for Muerte’s Mental Health Awareness Comeback Tour

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Jestery posted:

,. I'am actually thinking of pulling this off without eating. I have a spare 15kg of fat that I accumulated in the last 3 months so that shouldn't be an issue.

are we sure this guy isn’t a goon

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

double post sorry

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Or new agey types. A lot of die hard Q cultists were just airbrained hippies a few years ago. Well they still are, just also fascist.

yup, a huge portion of ostensibly leftist countercultural movements are getting co-opted by Q cultists. They're now being coached to deny Q affiliation openly and instead pursue the same goal through a network of related causes, anti-CRT, COVID hoaxes, "mass child abductions/sex trafficking" hysteria, it's getting really bad.

basically the crazies are storming the castle and the guards are just shrugging and not raising the drawbridge.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Hes just fattening up for hibernation similar to a polar bear

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

gbs but from 2004 posted:

are we sure this guy isn’t a goon

who was that goon who was determined to go all oregon trail and made it as far as their local park before collapsing from heat exhaustion?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Theophany posted:

who was that goon who was determined to go all oregon trail and made it as far as their local park before collapsing from heat exhaustion?

Muerte, who has already been mentioned with his hike for mental health awareness

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Ironic that they lost a foot, when they clearly only used one hand to type this.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

what video game reference is this

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

RFC2324 posted:

Muerte, who has already been mentioned with his hike for mental health awareness

Ah! My bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Theophany posted:

Ah! My bad!

no worries, I just mentioned he had already been covered so you can scroll back and read the story

I learned long ago that most goons don't actually read the threads we post in :D