Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

man i been behind the cheesecake factory all drat day

where the gently caress are you

Sorry I'm sorry lunch brunch rush almost over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Qurnah posted:

i love mushrooms, both the tasty kinds and the kinds that make me laugh uncontrollably and cry because clouds are beautiful

shrooms are the only drug i miss

gently caress yeah on both accounts

I’m so glad they grow in the wild here

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
mushrooms grow in poo poo

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
something about my posts growing mushrooms

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

PyPy posted:

well you were submerged in piss when you grew

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

PyPy posted:

something about my posts growing mushrooms

Yea that’s why Mushrooms give posting superpowers

https://twitter.com/uberfacts/status/1444684417847500801?s=21

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i got these dried mushroom

some of them taste good but other ones taste like ur eating a moldy 69 year old book thanks obungler

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

some of them taste good but other ones taste like ur eating a moldy 69 year old book thanks obungler

mushrooms are in season now, should be some pretty tasty and cheap ones at the supermarket rn

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

looks like nice workplace meal break imo

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Rah! posted:

yah i have a mushroom mix that's like that one of the sorts in there i pick out

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Then please do.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Made a chocolate babka wreath for lunch with the fam

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

would

every single crumb of that

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Looks fantastic, OP.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

looks real nice good job

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

would and then would again

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:coffeepal:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i want to live with a dick in my rear end
i want to live like....

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:trumppop:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PyPy posted:

so do presidents

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Man Musk posted:

Well the years start trumping and they don’t stop thumping
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground trumping

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bulgakov posted:

yah i have a mushroom mix that's like that one of the sorts in there i pick out

the ones that taste funny look kinda like tubes or lil trumpets

trumpet shrooms :smugdon:

must have grown those ones in piss

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ParallelWildGull-mobile.mp4

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ughhhhhh church suuuuuucks but God drat grindr says I'm like within 200 feet of a lot of cute guys. why do cute and stupid have such a strong positive correlation

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:trumppop:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Qurnah posted:

that is literally my dream profession

Man I wish someone would make old timey taverns still
gently caress sports bars, gently caress taprooms

just give me a rough-hewn rectangle, 2-3 types of beer, and an acoustic musician

for food you can have some bread and cheese or the hunter's pot, maybe a slice of roast

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i keep loving up all the call and repsonses at church by saying "and also with you" instead of "and with your spirit" every time i go to catholic churh this sucks. also the guy next to me is giving me really dirty looks for being on grindr

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Apparently had a great birthday last night. Dont remember much but woke up this morning to find that I had googled "how to play Master of ukulele on the puppets".

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Aardvark! posted:

so do presidents

seems like the greatest country god ever saw fit to place down on earth also grows just fine in poo poo so maybe you should all just eat the drat mushrooms and talk to me about the inner breath that moves through us all, you loving philistines

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress i love her style

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

cumshitter posted:

ughhhhhh church suuuuuucks but God drat grindr says I'm like within 200 feet of a lot of cute guys. why do cute and stupid have such a strong positive correlation

the Holy Spirit is never going to gently caress you. Is being friend-zoned by HS really that bad?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also protip for hitting on guys who are really into jesus: just say you would describe philosophical worldview as "strict materialist" because nobody can seem to figure out that means atheism and also it makes you sound smarter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ANZ8Osnz4&t=34s

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

cumshitter posted:

also protip for hitting on guys who are really into jesus: just say you would describe philosophical worldview as "strict materialist" because nobody can seem to figure out that means atheism and also it makes you sound smarter

how do men so fundamentalist that they wouldn't date non-christians square with all the bits that are virulently anti-homosexuality in the text

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Man I wish someone would make old timey taverns still
gently caress sports bars, gently caress taprooms

just give me a rough-hewn rectangle, 2-3 types of beer, and an acoustic musician

for food you can have some bread and cheese or the hunter's pot, maybe a slice of roast

I think you're looking for rural England

The English may be idiot morons but there is no denying that they have the pub thing completely figured out. Also the old myth of English food being awful is not true, pubs have some extremely good food, and I don't mean just good chips; like, really good food.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

cumshitter posted:

here’s my tip on trying to get a religious bae or beaux from someone raised in the depths of the south: just fake it. juuuuuuust fake it.

they can’t tell, it’s all just performative pageantry to them. you can lie.

are these good foundations for a future? no. but you meet some nice people anyway and eventually some of them stop being crazy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
One of the reasons that food in Europe is so good is that EU food standards are really high, so the English decided to shoot their own dick off on that detail.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

how do men so fundamentalist that they wouldn't date non-christians square with all the bits that are virulently anti-homosexuality in the text

everyone believes in god when they got a good dick in front of them

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

emfive posted:

The English may be idiot morons but there is no denying that they have the pub thing completely figured out. Also the old myth of English food being awful is not true, pubs have some extremely good food, and I don't mean just good chips; like, really good food.

having a huge plate of the “full English breakfast” set before me is on my bucket list

it just looks so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

Never been but that sounds like exactly my scene, or at least the scene I want right now.
A room where you don't have to scream over whatever poo poo is being pumped through the too-loud PA system and food that's like... some roasted onions and mushrooms.
I've had enough fancy for a while.

Sometimes two ingredients taste so much better than 15