Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

indigi posted:

yeah the coach’s job is to make sure the players know what to do in certain game situations?

He probably did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

euphronius posted:

He probably did

based on what? not anything that actually happened, I assume. and either way he should have kept the offense on the field instead of truly wasting the timeout

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
gently caress, Jaylon is so washed.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

illegal formation, more evidence of poor coaching

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Lammo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ahh, good ol Andy Reid

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

indigi posted:

based on what? not anything that actually happened, I assume. and either way he should have kept the offense on the field instead of truly wasting the timeout

This stuff is always over exaggerated. The amount of coaching the average nfl football player gets is insane. If you are telling me he wasn’t coached on this multiple times, instead of him just executing poorly? Unlikely.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Sickening posted:

This stuff is always over exaggerated. The amount of coaching the average nfl football player gets is insane. If you are telling me he wasn’t coached on this multiple times, instead of him just executing poorly? Unlikely.

no it isn’t

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cowboys need a new kicker

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Darnold outplaying Dak so far

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Hey Eagles friends. Where’s the best cheesesteak within walking distance of City Hall?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

th3t00t posted:

Hey Eagles friends. Where’s the best cheesesteak within walking distance of City Hall?

Reading market if it is open

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

th3t00t posted:

Good places aren’t.

E: reading market is ok, true

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Is Mike's Steaks cart still there around 16th and JFK?

If you're going to Reading Terminal, don't get a cheesesteak. Go to DiNics and get the Italian roast pork. If it's during the week, go to the Amish rib stand and get a rib sandwich.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Reading Market cheese steak is closed on Sunday’s.

It I was going to Uber somewhere. What’s open on a Sunday and worth it? I’ve heard John’s roast pork is the best, but they are also closed.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

FogHelmut posted:

Is Mike's Steaks cart still there around 16th and JFK?

If you're going to Reading Terminal, don't get a cheesesteak. Go to DiNics and get the Italian roast pork. If it's during the week, go to the Amish rib stand and get a rib sandwich.
I’ll walk by this steak cart later. Hopefully they are open today.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

Darnold outplaying Dak so far

Do you poo poo your takes into your hand and then slather them on your phone, or just squat right over it?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

FogHelmut posted:

If you get to DiNics early enough I recommend the brisket sandwich. The roast pork is great but man that brisket is stupid good

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Sonny's on 2nd and Market is good and should be open. Not exactly walkable from City Hall but easy via an Uber

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The majority of the ones in the city are tourist traps.

Go to Pat's or Geno's if you want to have diarrhea tomorrow. Go to Jim's if you're visiting from the suburbs. Go to Dalessandro's if you moved to the city from the suburbs. Go to Steve's if you are from the Northeast and you think that it's legitimately part of the city. Go to Abner's if you got lost near UPenn. Go to Philips if you find yourself walking the streets trying to really find out what's going on in the streets. Take a trip to Camden and go to Donkeys (not a true cheesesteak according to purists) if you want foodie credibility. Honorable mention to Campos, Oregon Steaks, and Tony Luke's for being remarkably unremarkable.

I've heard things about Gooey Looies but have no evidence or opinion.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
This division is a really good dallas and three really bad teams.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Why do the Eagles not give the ball to Gainwell more?

I mean...what he does is right there in his name.

Watching this thing though, again, for some reason Nick won't run the ball.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Don't Try Trevon

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
This pleases me.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

shyduck posted:

Sonny's on 2nd and Market is good and should be open. Not exactly walkable from City Hall but easy via an Uber
I’ll walk it. I walked to independence hall and back yesterday and this only 3 more blocks.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

See? Gainwell. Touchdown. Simple.

Also, and it pains me to say it, but I think Dallas might actually be good. That vaunted Carolina defense finally played a decent offense today.

Giants bad.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Not a horrible game Washington, your secondary still sucks.

But its hard to beat both the opponent AND the refs. Such as it is....

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
the amount of touchdowns negated by penalties to start the year for the Eagles has been insane. so many flags

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Dak looks very good

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

th3t00t posted:

wherever. I’ve lived here all my life and had every Best Secret Spot Ever’s cheesesteak and they’re all pretty to very good, very few are bad and none will blow your hair back. take six bucks and go to the first cart (not food truck) you see and it’ll be a good cheesesteak. Reading Terminal has very good ones but their hours suck kind of

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

indigi posted:

Dak looks very good

He might be a top 5 quarterback

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eagles defense is so bad they are years and years away

Jesus what a poo poo team

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Everybody should go to Pats or Genos once. Which is the one with the ORDER IN ENGLISH signs? Pats? Go to the other one.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

davecrazy posted:

Everybody should go to Pats or Genos once. Which is the one with the ORDER IN ENGLISH signs? Pats? Go to the other one.

Geno's has the sign

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

He might be a top 5 quarterback

* I prairie dog up from my chair

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

davecrazy posted:

Genos. they also had a bunch of blue lives matter/David Faulkner poo poo up. I’m sure the people at Pats are just as dumb but know better than to act it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Eagles once again the red headed step child of the NFC East loving embarrassing sharing a division with these clowns

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

blarzgh posted:

Do you poo poo your takes into your hand and then slather them on your phone, or just squat right over it?

I was very proud of this, I want you all to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/BobbySkinner_/status/1444755137902399492