Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

First place team, the 40-0 losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Remember the titans are going to sweep all of you lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Buddy, your team couldn't even score today.

Dude every Texans fan expected 0-17 we're already playing with house money lol.

Your team is a Super Bowl contender and couldn't even beat the New York "LOL" Jets.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Titans Will Still Win This Division, but also lost to the drat jets, really gonna give the nfc east a run for its money this year as most laughable division.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I mean yeah you Titans fans just gotta take the L on this one. The rest of the NFL's gonna laugh at you for losing to a team that hasn't even lead a game prior to today.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I don't have to hold poo poo, in fact, this game didn't happen and is a bad dream, very excited for my 3-1 football team.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The Texans lost by 40 and I still got to laugh at two of my three division mates this week. Tank life ain't so bad.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

fast cars loose anus posted:

The Texans lost by 40 and I still got to laugh at two of my three division mates this week. Tank life ain't so bad.

Hell yeah fellow tank life buddy! We don't have to worry about Sundays at all and can watch the rest of the division sink to our level!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kirios posted:

Your team is a Super Bowl contender

lol, what

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

god looking down at me as i weep over my beloved jayhawks losing five million to 7 against ames' finest yesterday, he comes down from heaven, embraces me warmly, and whispers gently into my ear, "lol, but what if your pro team lost to the jets in overtime tho"

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Never has a super winning team went 2-2 and had a bad loss before lol

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Hey peeps I picked some apples today with the family and I'm now drinking a beer at a picnic table awaiting my burger lunch. How'd the Titans...:stonklol:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
a whole team effort on the loss today, solid work all around

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I was on record very early saying this was an obvious trap game. Frankly keeping it as close as we did was a noble effort.

In all seriousness though as soon as we had that delay of game it was obvious bullock wasn’t hitting from that far out. There’s a reason he was on the street, he’s no good from deep

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Luckily the Titans can afford a loss against the Jets.

Unfortunately the Titans are the poo poo kings of poo poo mountain. If we can get double-digit wins again I'll live with the inevitable wild card playoff loss to the Bengals or whoever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

ape has killed ape. mcmagic has killed probably magic. lenny kravitz is screaming into the microphone about something. what is a titan. who are you. this is not my beautiful house.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jokes aside, heavy proof on why Firkser is no replacement for AJ Brown and Julio Jones, yeah. On to the next one.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
One hell of a division we got here

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

One hell of a division we got here

I love it here

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

All we have is each other.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

I wish Tyrod could come back sooner

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

It's honestly hard to fault the defense for giving up 40 points when they were on the field close to 40 minutes and the offense turned the ball over five times and only managed six first downs.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Kirios posted:

All we have is each other.

We all we got
We all we need

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Fat Randy, AFC South legend

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
On the bright side that L against Arizona looks less shameful every week.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
where was Big Jeff today? Ayers, Jayon, Byard? Just a complete no show on defense aside from Landry

Jenkins had just about the worst game possible, what a poo poo signing he looks like

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Fulton looked good before they put him in the slot. They need molden or Farley in there, poo poo fell apart real quick when we took Fulton off the outside.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Oh, autry has been really good too.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

EvilBeard posted:

The Colts offense looked passable once they benched Julien Davenport. Hopefully they can get healthy and grow a bit more.

The Colts were starting Davenport? :stare:

e: Davenport is the reason the Texans had to panic-trade for Tunsil

Intruder fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Oct 4, 2021

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

The Colts were starting Davenport? :stare:

e: Davenport is the reason the Texans had to panic-trade for Tunsil

He's started every game this season because of injuries.

When they benched him they immediately went down the field and scored.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Codependent Poster posted:

He's started every game this season because of injuries.

When they benched him they immediately went down the field and scored.

That reminds me that the Colts traded with the Browns for Trent Richardson AFTER we all knew he was a bust.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Davenport could barely slow people down. I don't even know who came in, but the protection got immediately better, and the offense seemed a little smoother.

He should be cut, and I hope Smith gets healthy soon.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

EvilBeard posted:

Davenport could barely slow people down. I don't even know who came in, but the protection got immediately better, and the offense seemed a little smoother.

He should be cut, and I hope Smith gets healthy soon.

Matt Pryor has been the guy replacing Davenport, and he's shown to be enough of an improvement that there's honestly no excuse for Davenport to see the field again except for injuries and extremely brief rest snaps

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

ShakeZula posted:

Matt Pryor has been the guy replacing Davenport, and he's shown to be enough of an improvement that there's honestly no excuse for Davenport to see the field again except for injuries and extremely brief rest snaps

At this point I would put a trash can out there first, or just play with 10. He's been that bad.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Urban Meyer? More like Urban DIRE!

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
"In retrospect, I should have left when patrons tried to get me to fingerblast them in public."

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I didn't think this year was going to be THIS big of a poo poo show. I thought we would be scrappier up front and a good QB, albeit a rookie who has some weapons would give us a fighting chance. HAHAHA.

EDIT: Oh and our Christian coach likes to get his two finger drill going on strangers at a bar.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

TSBX posted:

I didn't think this year was going to be THIS big of a poo poo show. I thought we would be scrappier up front and a good QB, albeit a rookie who has some weapons would give us a fighting chance. HAHAHA.

EDIT: Oh and our Christian coach likes to get his two finger drill going on strangers at a bar.

From what I've heard, they've basically just thrown Lawrence into the deep end. he's adjusting protections, reading coverages, etc. He has a lot on his plate and he's doing well for a rookie, because he's being asked to do more. His numbers may not be superb, but he's getting valuable reps and he'll be better for it. He might be the sole reason for hope.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 5, 2021

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Every head coach should designate a lap dance hour for fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Coaches have get back guys, right? He needs a guy to make sure he doesn't stick his finger up a random lady's butt.