Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I honestly can’t believe I see people in the Start/Sit thread debating Terry. Start the dude every loving week what are you even thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Playing Hurts, Sanders, Tyreek, and CEH this week

I’m either a genius or the dumbest person alive

3 out of 4 ain't bad :smuggo:

Whoreson Welles posted:

I honestly can’t believe I see people in the Start/Sit thread debating Terry. Start the dude every loving week what are you even thinking.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

Congrats to anyone who has Cortizone Partyson not on their bench.

I've been starting Calvin Ridley and Kyle Pitts on different teams and waiting for Matt Ryan to hit something close to his stride so far this season. Checked the game score and stats and see that "Matty Ice" has thrown for 4 TDs! Find out that 3 of them are to Patterson and 1 to Mike Davis.

gently caress!!!!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Pain of Mind posted:

In all 3 of my leagues I am playing 0-3 teams and it is making me very anxious. The teams don't even look that bad and I know some random WR3 in their flex that has got 5 points total all year is going to get 27 or some random def will have 3 DTD.

Update - 2 matches still have a lot of meat left, in the third my opponent who has been averaging about 90 points a week is on pace for about 170 with Montgomery, McLaurin, Barkley, and Hurts.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
My pickup of Heinicke to start over Tannehill is paying off beautifully.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Rick Grimes posted:

My pickup of Heinicke to start over Tannehill is paying off beautifully.

Samesies

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Now that I feel comfortable starting Patterson he’s going to poo poo the bed

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

My team went from the best to the worst in the span of two weeks.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Imagine getting wrecked by Corderrelle Patterson in 2021 LOL what a world.

Also what happened to Dalvin?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Chernabog posted:

My team went from the best to the worst in the span of two weeks.

I’ve done the opposite. After a 60-point Week 1 I didn’t think a 2-2 start would be possible. Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I think it was the entire viking team, not just Dalvin.

Let me check my thielen shares.... yep. poo poo went bad for vikings.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

I think it was the entire viking team, not just Dalvin.

Let me check my thielen shares.... yep. poo poo went bad for vikings.

Looking at Justin Jefferson on my opponents team in 1 PPR, :(

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mcmagic posted:

Imagine getting wrecked by Corderrelle Patterson in 2021 LOL what a world.

Browns run defense is good, actually

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I dropped Dak today because my other QB is Tom Brady and I had a spicy flex player I wanted to add.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I dropped Dak today because my other QB is Tom Brady and I had a spicy flex player I wanted to add.

You chose poorly

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

Oof

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Who was the spicy flex that was worth dropping a consensus top 5 QB for after 3 games

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dropping Dak? Not trading him, just straight up dropping him. That's certainly a bold strategy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I was offered a trade of Myles Gaskin + $10 FAAB for Mike Davis. I might as well mash this because of the FAAB right? I feel like I'm swapping useless junk for garbage+ 10 dollars at this point. I'm asking here because I mostly don't know too much about the Dolphins RB situation. I've already given up on Atlanta so maybe there's still hope?

e: She also has Trey Sermon and Damien Harris who might be better targets for a RB swap

e2: I am going for Harris, gently caress it yolo

e3: NOT DOING THIS I HAVE HAD MY COFFEE NOW

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 4, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I would never let $10 FAAB affect whether I am accepting a trade or not.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

RCarr posted:

I would never let $10 FAAB affect whether I am accepting a trade or not.

Admittedly I wasted a lot of my FAAB already because I had no idea what I was doing when I bid on dudes. I dunno it's early my brain sucks

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Oct 4, 2021

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Westbrook 😭

Spoeank posted:

Who was the spicy flex that was worth dropping a consensus top 5 QB for after 3 games

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dede or Nick

both galatically horrible decisions

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Plot twist: Russell, in a cross-sport fantasy league

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

kiimo posted:

Dede or Nick

both galatically horrible decisions

Nick

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:rubby:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

what happened to kelce this week? just an off week?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

abelwingnut posted:

Probably just Hill going nuclear ending drives quick.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

abelwingnut posted:

Did you see the numbers Tyreek put up??

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It was a lot of this.

I can’t tell for sure but I think Kelce was open wtf why won’t you throw it to him?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

It was a lot of this.

I can’t tell for sure but I think Kelce was open wtf why won’t you throw it to him?

This is fine.

More of this in fact.

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
Would you guys entertain an offer of:

My Kelce and Fournette
for
His Andrews and Swift

I'm looking to shore up my RB situation after this weekend and although I hate giving up the best TE/person in the trade, Swift has top 5 potential and Andrews isn't that huge a drop off for a TE who get's lots of action.

I guess I'm just wondering if I try and hold-tight since Detroit isn't that great and keep Kelce, or if this is a fairly even trade?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm seriously entertaining starting Dalton Schultz over Mark Andrews. I would not recommend getting on this train

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

IKillForPie posted:

My Kelce and Fournette
for
His Andrews and Swift

I'm looking to shore up my RB situation after this weekend and although I hate giving up the best TE/person in the trade, Swift has top 5 potential and Andrews isn't that huge a drop off for a TE who get's lots of action.

I guess I'm just wondering if I try and hold-tight since Detroit isn't that great and keep Kelce, or if this is a fairly even trade?

No

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kelce should require a king’s ransom

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

IKillForPie posted:

My Kelce and Fournette
for
His Andrews and Swift

Swift isn’t even a RB1. If I were to give Kelce I’d want a legit every week top 10 scorer and a flex worthy WR or RB

Anyone feel strongly about any of these streaming defense options? (dropping NO)

Minnesota v DET
Dallas v NYG
Carolina v PHI

Also lol that ESPN ($6.99/mo) and SI ($5.99/mo) are paywalling everything now. gently caress you if I’m going to pay money for sports articles I’ll give it to The Athletic

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Cat Hassler posted:

Swift isn’t even a RB1. If I were to give Kelce I’d want a legit every week top 10 scorer and a flex worthy WR or RB

Anyone feel strongly about any of these streaming defense options? (dropping NO)

Minnesota v DET
Dallas v NYG
Carolina v PHI

Also lol that ESPN ($6.99/mo) and SI ($5.99/mo) are paywalling everything now. gently caress you if I’m going to pay money for sports articles I’ll give it to The Athletic

I wouldn't trade Kelce for Swift either, but fwiw Swift is the current RB7 in .5 PPR.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea Swift is definitely a RB1. Or at least in the conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
He gets the snaps but not the points does he? I didn't see sunday.