Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Shanghaied posted:

I'm honestly surprised that they didn't make an escalator passenger step for the Air Force One.

Edit: holy poo poo this is literally a thing:

Why didn't they get one for GEOTUS?

Escalators are among the most dangerous automated transportation of humans, right behind Teslas and those weird Scandinavian alternating-foot elevators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

how does a reindeer crop differ from a horse crop?

It has bells.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Mistle posted:

Escalators are among the most dangerous automated transportation of humans, right behind Teslas and those weird Scandinavian alternating-foot elevators

that kid is back on the escalator again

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I don't normally bother with football but Tampa Bay is playing New England Patriots; this means I may get to see Tom Brady's old team beat the poo poo out of him, and I thought I'd share the schadenfreude with all of you, my people.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I am still trying to wrap my mind around how you poo poo in a sock. I mean, do you squat and stretch the sock open? Wouldn't loving adult diapers just be easier?

What did they do for piss? Just fill some cups?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Mistle posted:

This thing looks sort of dangerous, but at least it's not a Ford Pinto or Geo Tracker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3zWYzARwq0

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah cotton socks seem like a real bad choice for poop containment

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Maybe they were silk.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Cowslips Warren posted:

I am still trying to wrap my mind around how you poo poo in a sock. I mean, do you squat and stretch the sock open? Wouldn't loving adult diapers just be easier?

All those empty bottles of dew around become real handy.

Though according to some stuff I've heard, thr best pee bottle is a detergent bottle.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Mistle posted:

Couldn't they have just put the presidential seal on a forklift?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Cowslips Warren posted:

There's are many things that would be easier to poo poo into and clean up that even the most addled mmo player would think of before it went to a sock. Maybe, out of absolute desperation - if a sock was the closest thing to hand - maybe. I think it's an urban legend

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Speaking of MMOs, is the Amazon mmo any good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What’s the weirdest thing you think Trump’s ever shat in?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mistle posted:

Googling "Scandinavian alternating foot elevators" was not helpful, please explain what that is.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ashmole posted:

I heard it pays better than their warehouse jobs.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Don Jr's pants

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Ashmole posted:

Depends. Do you got a 3090?

If so it's a good way to kill it.

It's been killing many peoples 3090.

You know, that super cheap affordable commonly found graphics card.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Googling "Scandinavian alternating foot elevators" was not helpful, please explain what that is.

I don't care what the actual answer is, I just love this sentence

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ashmole posted:

Can’t speak personally but I’ve heard it’s not good.

Also,

The Last Call posted:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

A toilet in the loving White House.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

no, that's not it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Only once though. He learned his lesson after 10 flushes, 15 flushes still wasn’t enough to drown that turd.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Only once though. He learned his lesson after 10 flushes, 15 flushes still wasn’t enough to drown that turd.

eric just kept hanging on

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Knowing what we know of Trump (piss tape, amoral etc.) I'll guess he shat in an underage prostitute's rear end in a top hat (Edit: or mouth, or vagina).

And let us not feel too superior, beause Trump might have been inspired by that scat movie funded by assholes of old from this very forum.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

His diaper while touching the ORB

Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud's face lets me know he just smelled Trump's devastating dump

Bogus Adventure fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Oct 4, 2021

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

The Last Call posted:

This is just to remind everyone that not only was 2020 a real, and horrific thing, but also that Trump was President in case anyone was sleeping

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
I've been absolutely destitute a few times and, yeah, I can see a sock being the only available semi-disposable thing to poo poo in. Especially compared to, I don't know, a Little Debbie or Ramen wrapper?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

A Terrible Person posted:

I've been absolutely destitute a few times and, yeah, I can see a sock being the only available semi-disposable thing to poo poo in. Especially compared to, I don't know, a Little Debbie or Ramen wrapper?

or ya know, the corner.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

A Terrible Person posted:

A bucket, tupperware, a plate, a piece of cling wrap or aluminium foil, an empty cup, a paper towel, an empty chip packet, the floor, a tea cup, a plastic bag, a chamber pot, a tarpaulin, a tissue, or an a4 sheet of paper are just a few of the things that come to mind that would be both easier to poo poo into and easier to clean up than a sock.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The Last Call posted:

It's only killing EVGA 3090s because some of them were poorly soldered. Something else would've eventually come along that stressed them enough for that to happen anyway.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
This is the strangest derail...

Maybe instead of thinking about more convenient things to take a crap in we can come up with something to do with a sock full of poo poo. It might make an effective weapon :shrug:

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

A bucket, tupperware, a plate, a piece of cling wrap or aluminium foil, an empty cup, a paper towel, an empty chip packet, the floor, a tea cup, a plastic bag, a chamber pot, a tarpaulin, a tissue, or an a4 sheet of paper are just a few of the things that come to mind that would be both easier to poo poo into and easier to clean up than a sock.

I can cross off about 3/4 of those as either unavailable, more unwieldy, or more important being saved for other uses.

The floor is probably the best option.

Mix destitution with obsessive gamer mindset and things get weird, though, I guess?

*Edit* a sock, at least, can be emptied, rewashed, and reused.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Valko posted:

This is the strangest derail...

Maybe instead of thinking about more convenient things to take a crap in we can come up with something to do with a sock full of poo poo. It might make an effective weapon :shrug:

It’s poop, poop for my family.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Know how people said socks and bags, he's probably done that.

I can easily see him getting so mad he flung feces at someone in rage.

To be fair though it probably would be his kids.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The Last Call posted:

I can easily see him getting so mad he flung feces at someone in rage.

To be fair though it probably would be his kids.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

It’s poop, poop for my family.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
A year ago Colorado voted to end qualified immunity and last summer they passed a bodycam mandate so any cop that fails to release unedited bodycam footage within 21 days of a use of force incident will have their badge suspended by the Colorado Peace Officers and Standards Training board.

Whoops, all bad apples
https://www.westword.com/news/aurora-police-bad-apples-racial-bias-report-update-12138655

Tbh the article is kinda dumb because they re-frame bad apples as 'significantly worse than most cops' when that bar is pretty loving low. The buried lede is the racial bias found in use of force incidents now that bodycams are always on

Of 100 people in Aurora, Colorado: 57 are white and 17 are black. Going by the reported racial bias of 2020 police use of force incidents, cops will use force on 5 of 57 whites and 21 of 17 blacks in a year. Lol, yeah...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The Last Call posted:

Bezos is gonna buy Nvidia

All part of the plan

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
The easiest way is to just pass out face down on the floor and poo poo a big log like gun girl.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

The easiest way is to just pass out face down on the floor and poo poo a big log like gun girl.

Not everbody inherited the power to poo poo like a demigod from their father Zeus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cowslips Warren posted:

I am still trying to wrap my mind around how you poo poo in a sock.

I will show you