Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1444998527449505793

Love this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Thundercracker posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he voted for Biden. He definitely voted for Trump round one, but him loving up COVID probably seriously hosed with both his money and his ability to do rich people poo poo.

His company got millions in Covid relief loans, I don't think he's that mad

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

BrigadierSensible posted:

I used to think that she was the "smart" one. What with her being a businesswoman and all. Turns out her 'business' was a bullshit vanity scam that lost money as she sold dodgy goods with her name on them to incredulous rich people. (So very much like her dad.)

She had a business the same way that Trump himself has businesses - loss-making vanity projects financed with daddy's money.

And she was never selling to the rich. The people who could afford a $10k Hermes Birkin or a $5k Louis Vuitton were never gonna be seen with a $120 Ivanka Trump bag. Ivanka was selling to the same crowd that attended Trump University and ate at Trump restaurants, i.e. lower-middle class duped by the Apprentice.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Oct 4, 2021

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

BrigadierSensible posted:

When is the next US major sport grand final?

Coz I want to see the bitter tears and rage when, say the Sacramento Kings, or whoever gladly and happily accept their invitation to go to the White House. As opposed to the multiple sportspeople/teams that refused to go and meet Trump.

I remember at least one NBA team didn't want to go, and I think an NFL team declined an invitation and then were publicly disinvited by the orange crybaby as well.

The next one will be the World Series at the end of this month. Last year’s winners, the Dodgers, visited Biden this past July. I don’t recall if Trump issued any big mad statement about it though.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also trump served fast food to the athletes because he likes fast food and so why would he consider what anyone else might think

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

mono posted:

I just suggested that someone dunk stephen miller's nazi rear end into a toilet and my Twitter account got immediately disabled, lol

I got permanently suspended from Twitter for tweeting at the AP news Twitter account "Bolsonaro should think about hanging with Benito"

A play on words (about how we should execute fascists) was enough for my account but guys like miller and bannon are calling for domestic terrorist attacks and it's NBD

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Trump with late stage colon cancer, running out of people in his orbit to clean his rear end and toadstool dick after he shits himself 2-3x daily. :lol:

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Xenocides posted:

His Nightmare Nominee List:

Joseph Biden
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Mitt Romney
Rosie O’Donnell
Ron DeSantis
Mary Trump
Hunter Biden
Mike Pence
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Robert Deniro
John McCain
Liz Cheney
Jeff Flake
James Comey

Pence would be the greatest if they were trolling. Phrase it like, everyone in his orbit was pressuring him to ignore election results and destroy the world's longest running democracy. This hero persevered, but much work still needs to be done to prevent such a terrible thing again.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1444990837956517900

you do not in fact, gotta hand it to him

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tipps posted:

Trump with late stage colon cancer, running out of people in his orbit to clean his rear end and toadstool dick after he shits himself 2-3x daily. :lol:

:pray:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tipps posted:

Trump will live forever is why it can't be true and we will unfortunately all learn the cure for colon cancer is making your backyard so greasy from fast food it literally slips out of your body into your diapers

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Brother-in-law still in the ICU. Zoom call with my sister-in-law this weekend, she asked everybody to respect his privacy at this time since it's "difficult for him to accept what's going on"

lol i guess???

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Brother-in-law still in the ICU. Zoom call with my sister-in-law this weekend, she asked everybody to respect his privacy at this time since it's "difficult for him to accept what's going on"

lol i guess???

Have the prayer warriors been summoned yet?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

A Fancy Hat posted:

lol i guess???

Oof. Hope your sister-in-law has made some arraignments because it sounds like he might be headed to Herman Cain's side.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

A Fancy Hat posted:

lol i guess???

i've accepted it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

A Fancy Hat posted:

lol i guess???

You see it's difficult for hitler to accept what he did, so you need to give him some space and privacy. LOL gently caress that!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

mono posted:

Have the prayer warriors been summoned yet?

He doesn't believe in church because "it's all a big business", and apparently got offended when my SiL asked her church to pray for him.

So he's not getting thoughts OR prayers right now.

funeral home DJ posted:

Oof. Hope your sister-in-law has made some arraignments because it sounds like he might be headed to Herman Cain's side.

Dude does love pizza so hopefully being unvaccinated and taking no precautions at all was worth a slice with Herman Cain.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I wonder what heavenly pizza tastes like

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

He doesn't believe in church because "it's all a big business", and apparently got offended when my SiL asked her church to pray for him.

So he's not getting thoughts OR prayers right now.

Tots and pears.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
rest in pizza

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I wonder what heavenly pizza tastes like

Pineapple and bacon

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well he’s not wrong about churches at least

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bet it was difficult for his penis to accept the catheter and for his trachea to accept intubation.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL Todd Akin is dead :toot:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Shanghaied posted:

Pineapple and bacon

Excuse me I think you're thinking of hell where herman cain is lmao

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

legitimate death

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I guess his body had a way to shut that whole thing down.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
somebody post that trump gif of him dumping all the fish food in the koi pond

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

bird with big dick posted:

I bet it was difficult for his penis to accept the catheter and for his trachea to accept intubation.

It's hard to accept anything when you're having 24-hour lucid dreams of Trump handing out filet-o-fish sandwiches and adult diapers, then pointing to oblivion and whispering "it's gonna be yuge".

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My favourite post from the last thread is the one where someone said that Donald Trump is the only guy in the world who could suggest putting water on a fire and still be wrong when the cathedral was burning in France lol

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

lol remember that five minutes when everyone on the right play-acted as though that cathedral was the most important monument to western civilization ever created? There was like a split moment when they thought it might have been ISIS or something that started the fire.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Listen, they get the fish there, the wonderful fish. And these are unlike any fish you've ever seen, they don't have the crispy breading on them and there's not even the bun yet, the sesame seed bun is nowhere to be seen.

So I'm with my great friend, President AHHH-BAY, and he says "Mr. President, SIR, let's feed the fish." so I go over there and see the fish and we... he hands me a little box. A tiny wooden box like the one my father has said they'll bury me in one day.

*SnffffffffTTTT*

But the give the box and it doesn't look like any food I've ever seen, and it doesn't taste like it either. So I ask where they keep the real fish food and Mr. AHH BAY laughs and then I... well... I gotta drop the box. And you're allowed to do this and it's very disturbing, I'm using that word, it's very disturbing that the fake news media looooves to make this a very big deal, a terrible thing I did.

But let me.... okay... imagine you are eating food. Do you want it all at once on a plate? Or perhaps tiny little bits? You want it all on the plate, you want it all and it's even much better in a way when it gets mixed together into what they call a paste. So the fish... I was doing it for the strange fish, the strange unbreaded fish that I was also very interested in eating but was told "No, sir, please stop trying to put your head in the fish pond." Which is a pretty rude thing to say, isn't it?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

lol i guess???

I am no medical doctor but my understanding based on this disease's pathology is that the zoom call is the "say goodbye because they've got 20% chance to make it now" call.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao, I had a feeling it was gonna be a good day.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Fetterman owns.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.

Xenocides posted:

I think the funniest result would be to give the Nobel to Dan Quayle for telling Mike Pence not to launch a fascist government coup.

That was just odd. It really stood out, like ok so Quayle came through in the clutch and was a secret Constitutional scholar?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LOL that’s our Donnie!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

mono posted:

lmao imagine this being your obit

About drat time. That guy loving SUCKED, but boy did he generate some lols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

That was just odd. It really stood out, like ok so Quayle came through in the clutch and was a secret Constitutional scholar?

Even Quayle understood that installing an insane narcissist as a fascist dictator wasn't going to be true to the core principles of America (i.e., doing everything possible to help corporations make shitloads of money)