Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

no there aren't

ok good point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

that thread was hilarious in every possible universe

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Obviously reading a cue card] Hello, this is Francis Ford Coppola, director of Apocalypse Now. I liked the movie so much... I made a video game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Obviously reading a cue card] Hello, this is Francis Ford Coppola, director of Apocalypse Now. I liked the movie so much... I made a video game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Warner Herzog: This is Timothy's camera. During the fatal attack, there was no time to remove the lens cap. Jewel Palovak allowed me to listen to the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN90ar6G3pE

Warner Herzog: Turn it off. Jewel, you must never listen to this.

Jewel Palovak: I know, Warner... I'm never going to.

Warner Herzog: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it... I think that's what you should do.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

IdealFlaws posted:

ttjo's feedback didn't even have a hint of rudeness to it. Lol again at the lone "turdiak" comment that someone left on his YouTube

it wasn't even the first time he flipped out at it too lmao

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Whoa lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

to be fair, it is an utterly devastating insult, there’s just no way to recover from it.

like just try to imagine your own name, but with “turd” added to it, it’s like verbal checkmate. gently caress. Even imagining it is making me nauseous with shame. gently caress. poor bastard

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://objection.lol/objection/1646868

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lmfao for the millionth time at the rise and fall of lurdiak

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

to be fair, it is an utterly devastating insult, there’s just no way to recover from it.

like just try to imagine your own name, but with “turd” added to it, it’s like verbal checkmate. gently caress. Even imagining it is making me nauseous with shame. gently caress. poor bastard

dont even THINK about saying i got the turd now

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

A 4k Switch getting released this year

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

roomtone posted:

i'm torn between feeling bad for the op in that and being impressed at how complete the shredding was

he was a real loving weirdo and he got what he deserved

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Klowner posted:

he was a real loving weirdo and he got what he deserved

Weren't you the one who directed him here...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plutonis posted:

Weren't you the one who directed him here...

Kongming posted:

Lurdiak is walking back to CineD after leaving a link to his game in the Games forum

Hiya, Lurdiak.

Aren't you going to say hello?

Lurdiak shakes his head

Aw what's wrong, don't you want someone to play your game?

Lurdiak: I'm not supposed to leave the grey forums. The Steven Universe avatar said so.

Very wise indeed! But in the Imp Zone, they have real gamers, and goldmined threads, and they always love indie treasures!

Lurdiak: Will they post?

Oh yes. They post. They post, Lurdiak.

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MikeJMika/status/1415879041412853761?s=19

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im picturing ninja golf except you get to beat the poo poo out of shooter mcgavin at the end and it dont see how that wouldnt make a billion dollars

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just heard about this lol https://www.dsogaming.com/articles/the-2001-unreal-engine-version-of-duke-nukem-forever-was-90-complete-had-rpg-and-horror-elements/

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The original concept for Duke Nukem Forever was loving badass and it makes the actual released one even more disappointing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

really cool that it could be released if the magician randy p wasn't squatting on the duke nukem IP

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plutonis posted:

really cool that it could be released if the magician randy p wasn't squatting on the duke nukem IP

he will release it if he can find a way to squeeze $1000 dollars out of every gamer that wants to see it. unfortunately its in the contract he signed, his hands are tied

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this sounds loving cool.

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021

Can't wait. #E32019🎮

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Hiraeth posted:

Can't wait. #E32019🎮

memories of the cliffyb/Kojima Twitter exchange lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/Hiro_H10th/status/1444851630390669313

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not even gonna click translate on that one lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ALOTTA FAGINA: How dare you pass breeze before me!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

YU SUZUKI: In Japan, men come first and women come second.
HIROSHI KAWAGUCHI: Or sometimes not at all.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE4LTgozM6Q

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol