Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Why is that guy from that tv show with the prime minister of Japan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Why is that guy from that tv show with the prime minister of Japan?

I think it's from a skit where he acted like a huge buffoon to see how the world leaders would react.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
TBH, I never really understood what was so funny about Trump feeding koi. I mean, Abe dumps the box in too.

I think I may have read something about not-overfeeding the fish or something.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Valko posted:

TBH, I never really understood what was so funny about Trump feeding koi. I mean, Abe dumps the box in too.

Abe did it because Trump did it

It was a breach of protocol on Trump's part. You're not supposed to overfeed them because they can get fat af

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Valko posted:

He's just such an uncoordinated goober who looks like a dope doing any activity

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Valko posted:

Abe tries to scatter the food over a large area, but even that small amount of effort is too much for trump so he just pours out the box and looks for his next cheeseburger.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

A Fancy Hat posted:

Brother-in-law still in the ICU. Zoom call with my sister-in-law this weekend, she asked everybody to respect his privacy at this time since it's "difficult for him to accept what's going on"

lol i guess???

Sorry, that last sentence is just what has happened to a sizable portion of the nearly million American dead due to COVID. Everyone is the hero of their own story, in pretty good shape, maybe a little heavy but that wouldn't take butba week to drop that weight. They're invincible, no little old cold is gonna lay them low. poo poo, the last time they got sick was from a drat flu shot....

It's just not real to them. It can't happen to ME!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Valko posted:

It was also really common to have the gif only showing Trump do it making it easier to take as offensive and like he didn't understand it at all.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo! I had a talk last week with my 1 co-worker that I see daily and asked if he knew if any of the other employees were not vaccinated. I had one name in my mind (a total chud) and today I found out he's had COVID for almost a week and didn't say anything to the owner until today. He was supposed to be on a flight to week-long trade show, and the owner is *pissed* not only because he was unvaxxed but also because he waited until the day of the start of the event and only texted the owner this morning.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Valko posted:

Abe does it properly and looks as dignified as one can while feeding fish.

Trump doesn’t even bother with trying to emulate Abe and just dumps it in like he’s pouring ketchup on a steak because he’s a massive piece of poo poo who can’t be bothered to even try to learn something new.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Valko posted:

It's not a problem because those motherfuckers are huge when raised in ponds, and presumably they weren't feeding just one, but a whole lot of them.

It's just funny the way he dumped everything in by flipping the box over.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Hilarious trump moment:

When he explained a special invisible force that makes him want to be around attractive women. Other people don't experience it, it's some special magic reserved only for him. Some magic mojo magnetizing him to supermodels, it's just unexplainable to a low person like you

certifiable psychopath poo poo lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Abe should have kicked him into the water imo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

bird with big dick posted:

picture of Mrs. Nas X

Please link this and add NWS tags. Somehow, I can still tell that's a dick.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Remember when the mooch said this poo poo lmao

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Quote-Unquote posted:

Margret Thatcher is also still dead, but we haven't yet found and destroyed her phylactery so she continues to haunt all UK politics.

we're working on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-rKj3lIWD4

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

In “Cool Country, Great Job!” news, the visual language of violence is fast becoming a default feature of Republican political/campaign ads.

This loon wants to be governor of Arizona (LOL, of COURSE it’s Arizona)

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1445039635646795783?s=21

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/vmsalama/status/1445038715865346051
lol I love how easily trump was played by every world leader. And that they weren't even trying to hide it, trump was just that predictable. It must've been a running joke among these people, how far can we push it before he catches on!

Not really the best trait for a world leader to be so easily manipulated by simple compliments and pretty women.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

haljordan posted:

Remember when the mooch said this poo poo lmao

He eats 30 foot subs.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Steadiman posted:

lol I love how easily trump was played by every world leader. And that they weren't even trying to hide it, trump was just that predictable. It must've been a running joke among these people, how far can we push it before he catches on!

Not really the best trait for a world leader to be so easily manipulated by simple compliments and pretty women.

This is why I don't believe Putin has any real blackmail on trump, you can literally get him to do whatever you want by jangling your keys in his face

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Steadiman posted:

why tho

dude can barely string two words together. How you gonna backseat drive a dude whose mentally giving himself roadhead with a cheeseburger in each hand

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

haljordan posted:

This is why I don't believe Putin has any real blackmail on trump, you can literally get him to do whatever you want by jangling your keys in his face
Blackmail could've just been a safety, better to have it and not need it sort of thing. But yeah, all you really needed to do was to tell him what a big strong boy he was and he'd give you a state.

Alan Smithee posted:

why tho

dude can barely string two words together. How you gonna backseat drive a dude whose mentally giving himself roadhead with a cheeseburger in each hand
Sport? Shits and giggles?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Friend,

I was going through our donor files and YOU were identified as one of my father’s TOP supporters.

Whenever we’ve needed you to help us protect my father’s America First agenda, you never failed to step up.

Having enough cash on hand is essential to SAVING AMERICA from Joe Biden and his liberal cronies, which is why I’ve convinced my father to EXTEND your PERSONAL 500%-IMPACT OFFER FOR 1 MORE HOUR.

This offer is only valid for 1 HOUR, Friend. After that, it could permanently expire.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to increase your impact by 500%. >>

Betting getting the same poo poo for 2 weeks in my trumpdump folder in email so I don't expect it to "permanently expire" anytime soon. I would unsubscribe but I expect I'd get twice as much spam. For the record I have sent them jack squat in donations, ever.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Alan Smithee posted:

why tho

It's less "control" and more "managed destruction".

Think not of it as "Manchurian candidate" and more "give the kids shitloads of candy and send them to grandma"

It's just chaos for the sake of loving up those you don't like.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Wasn’t there a follow up saying that the koi feeding thing was fine, aside from our highly presidential boy acting like a goober. They know better than to give VIPs more food than the koi can handle. Virtually everyone dispenses some amount of food with the spoon then loses interest and scatters the rest.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1445035729139159040
Many balls about to be tazed!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

withak posted:

Wasn’t there a follow up saying that the koi feeding thing was fine, aside from our highly presidential boy acting like a goober. They know better than to give VIPs more food than the koi can handle. Virtually everyone dispenses some amount of food with the spoon then loses interest and scatters the rest.

Trump’s a bellend though.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Shock and awe not shock your balls.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

the earth will tremble beneath their feet when they walk

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

pixaal posted:

Shock and awe not shock your balls.

Joke's on you, I've nicknamed my balls "awe"

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Well thats not threatening at all.

Even if its bollocks.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

withak posted:

the entire "scandal" is resolved just by showing them both throwing the food in instead of just trump.

is there seriously not a single republican that can be moved? there's nothing not a single one of them want? there's no "red dog" republicans? what the gently caress?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Word is when trump saw the translator. His eyes bulged out of his head and he did the AWOOOGA noise.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

MrMojok posted:

In “Cool Country, Great Job!” news, the visual language of violence is fast becoming a default feature of Republican political/campaign ads.

This loon wants to be governor of Arizona (LOL, of COURSE it’s Arizona)

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1445039635646795783?s=21

Dang, they really, really don't like CRT

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

a goon made mod, too!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

haljordan posted:

Todd "legitimate rape" Akin died, legitimately hopes he rots in hell

Legitimate RIP

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

20k shockmasters standing by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fahljd_0xjA

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Oct 4, 2021

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Harry_Potato posted:

Friend,

I was going through our donor files and YOU were identified as one of my father’s TOP supporters.

Whenever we’ve needed you to help us protect my father’s America First agenda, you never failed to step up.

Having enough cash on hand is essential to SAVING AMERICA from Joe Biden and his liberal cronies, which is why I’ve convinced my father to EXTEND your PERSONAL 500%-IMPACT OFFER FOR 1 MORE HOUR.

This offer is only valid for 1 HOUR, Friend. After that, it could permanently expire.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to increase your impact by 500%. >>

Betting getting the same poo poo for 2 weeks in my trumpdump folder in email so I don't expect it to "permanently expire" anytime soon. I would unsubscribe but I expect I'd get twice as much spam. For the record I have sent them jack squat in donations, ever.

I get these too. Dozens per week. It's exhausting thinking about the kind of person it works on, like who would get five hundred of these emails all saying the same thing and claiming to be time-limited and offering X00% MATCH like the 10x match day is some kind of federal holiday, and decide that the 501st one is the one I'm gonna go click on and reply to the dumb poll and send in a check lol

Spammer economics are such that it doesn't matter how few people actually bite, sending them out is basically free, so 0.001% response on ten million emails is still PROFIT!11

But it still cracks me up that in 2021, this far into the internet age, they are still making hay off telling people "this offer is only good for ONE HOUR!" Like there is some kind of timing tied to when you get an email, or when some late-night cable slap-chop kind of ad will happen to run in the third commercial break for a show at 2am. CALL IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES AND WE WILL DOUBLE YOUR ORDER "oh poo poo honey get the phone, hurry!"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1444853847734771712
Just like the ECMO machine, i.e. finding the most convoluted, dangerous, and expensive way to bypass getting a free vaccine, now they're gonna get our pilot's license and a plane so they can avoid vaccine mandates on airlines.

Owning the libs by spending thousands on getting your instrument rating so you can fly short distances at ridiculous cost within insanely strict, and highly enforced, federal guidelines. Now that's what I call freedom.

I'm all for it though, if they all avoid airlines then I'm gonna feel a lot safer on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

mono posted:

lmao imagine this being your obit

Wow, dead at 74, eh?

*googles Trump’s age*

:stare:

:pray: