Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Last Celebration posted:

Yeah, I’m cool with this going out on a high note and Hoshikori just writing his true passion: My Hero Academia, But Starring Mirko and Lady Liberty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

I mean, I didn’t bother including “thick and/or muscular ladies” cause it’s just a given, let’s be real.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, just add her to the list of ladies in my previously mentioned spinoff.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Points if it turns out Star and Stripe’s master is inexplicably All for One

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

TheHan posted:

Points if it turns out Star and Stripe’s master is inexplicably All for One

Turns out the United States is evil! Well, it's more realistic that way.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Considering he immediately turned Mirko into hamburger and wrote her out, a little worried about this one

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Horikoshi is clearly saving cyborg Mirko's reintroduction for a suitably badass moment.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Wasn't it pretty heavily implied that she is up and running with Aizawa trying his new prosthesis while sighing that "he is no Mirko, but it will do"? Cyborg Mirko is absolutely a thing that will happen.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Considering we’re jumping to the final chapters as fast as he can reasonably go I’m not so sure that’ll get any payoff

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-hero-academia-chapter-328/chapter/23288?action=read

Official chapter is up. Horikoshi keeps giving us more and more beautiful buff women and I'm here for it.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Oct 3, 2021

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mirko was literally shown with a prosthesis in a page talking about how there are heroes still resolved to fight.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Spoiler: cyborg mirko

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Mirko was literally shown with a prosthesis in a page talking about how there are heroes still resolved to fight.

I forgot

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
They wouldn't introduce this cool new character just to kill her off in order to show how strong All For One/Shigaraki is gotten, right? :ohdear:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Everyone is talking about female American All Might, but I am over here, wondering if see more of Salaam and Big Red Dot. :v:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

It's a small detail, but I like how Cat Cop's pupils go wide as soon as All Might mentions All For One's plan to complete Shiggy in 38 days. Nice way of showing how much the news scares him.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It feels like we jumped to the endgame awfully soon, but in terms of escalation even if we had backburnered Shiagaraki and co. and just suggested they were gathering strength after merging with the Re-Destro crew- you would've effectively been spinning your wheels. Like it'd either be more internships, or exams, or beating up lesser badguy groups to develop the other characters more. Everyone loves the extended cast but spending another like 10-20 volumes to fill them out completely and have Midoriya power up on a smoother curve is basically killing time and generally that ends up not being received well.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

This training camp season is great so far.

Exploady boy is growing on me. Him shouting "Damnit!" in the background punctuated by a big explosion was hilarious.

Holy crap Cenobite villain! And he might have eaten a cat-girl? :five:

I wonder what the vampire girls deal is. Meanwhile starting season 3. I'm a little sad that rocket girl didn't play a bigger part in the series. I thought she was neat.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Rocket girl? Do you mean 13?

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

The one with the pink hair and glasses with the rocket boots.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

She's a single mom with dozens if not hundreds of babies; she doesn't have time to be in the main plot

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Fabricated posted:

It feels like we jumped to the endgame awfully soon, but in terms of escalation even if we had backburnered Shiagaraki and co. and just suggested they were gathering strength after merging with the Re-Destro crew- you would've effectively been spinning your wheels. Like it'd either be more internships, or exams, or beating up lesser badguy groups to develop the other characters more. Everyone loves the extended cast but spending another like 10-20 volumes to fill them out completely and have Midoriya power up on a smoother curve is basically killing time and generally that ends up not being received well.

There was that big spread of all the MLA's commanders and subcommanders and divisions that seemed to be setting them up as future antagonists and I think the only thing that came of that was a dude fighting Kaminari?

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Rohan Kishibe posted:

There was that big spread of all the MLA's commanders and subcommanders and divisions that seemed to be setting them up as future antagonists and I think the only thing that came of that was a dude fighting Kaminari?

They'll probably be part of the big final battle

Start having battles take place concurrently over a few dozen chapters to let everyone have one last hurrah before Deku and Shiggy start fisting one another for a year

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Why are all villains in this series insane, flesh eating psychos? Can I have some charismatic scheming villains kindly?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Feliday Melody posted:

Why are all villains in this series insane, flesh eating psychos? Can I have some charismatic scheming villains kindly?

Some kind of gentleman criminal, perhaps?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the main story might be nearing its end but MHA will continue for years as a slice of life where all the kids just get to have a nice time at school

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The revelation that AFO has his hands in several criminal organizations abroad could be a potential sequel hook

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dog Kisser posted:

Spoiler: cyborg mirko

Oh mah stars

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Feliday Melody posted:

This training camp season is great so far.

Exploady boy is growing on me. Him shouting "Damnit!" in the background punctuated by a big explosion was hilarious.

Holy crap Cenobite villain! And he might have eaten a cat-girl? :five:

I wonder what the vampire girls deal is. Meanwhile starting season 3. I'm a little sad that rocket girl didn't play a bigger part in the series. I thought she was neat.

I honestly think training camp segment of Season 3 is my favorite of the animated stuff. Extended cast got stuff to do, good conflict with Deku seeming very Deku, that Bakugo bit, the little kid... probably the best of MHA for me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
As soon as MHA's over, Horikoshi's immediately going to start on a sequel that's just an elaborate excuse for him to make a world filled entirely with giant buff women.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

girl dick energy posted:

As soon as MHA's over, Horikoshi's immediately going to start on a sequel that's just an elaborate excuse for him to make a world filled entirely with giant buff women.

Already looking better than Boruto or Dragonball GT.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

girl dick energy posted:

His assistant beat him to it

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Please just draw Mirko beating up bad guys for 10 volumes. No dialogue whatsoever.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Mymla posted:

Please just draw Mirko beating up bad guys for 10 volumes. No dialogue whatsoever.

Only if there's three prequel volumes about her tenure as Tiger Bunny

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Salaam's obviously from Egypt, but what country is Big Red Dot from? The obvious answer from his name is... Japan, which we know is not the case.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ibblebibble posted:

Salaam's obviously from Egypt, but what country is Big Red Dot from? The obvious answer from his name is... Japan, which we know is not the case.

They're movie characters, he's from Singapore

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

The vampire girl is just insane. I love her.

Shadow bird saves the day and was totally awesome.

Not impressed by the ninja turtle :v:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

They're movie characters, he's from Singapore

Ahh hence the Lion form. Cool

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/152/my-hero-academia-chapter-329

with a chapter title like that what could possibly go wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Can't believe next chapter is the last time we see Stars and Stripes.