Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
So you think you guys had a rough day? Today was my first day as a new it admin over at facebook and let me tell you about the whoopsiedoodle I pulled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

facebook is down after the whistle blower revealed that they had information that would lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
face is book dot com

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Drunkboxer posted:

what was with that part in the social network where zuck writes an equation or something on his window? what is he trying to calculate? its just a website lol. i can’t remember what he wrote and i don’t want to watch that movie ever again

it was this

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

was it the redhead Russian spy wonder what she’s up to nowadays she’s not taking my calls

she tried to run for a seat on the Duma but was somehow found too corrupt for that…

https://twitter.com/grantstern/status/1441514627427274753?s=21

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

VideoKid posted:

the only time I remember my dad getting really drunk he decided to fix a leak and he fell off the roof and broke his leg. We had to cancel our trip to Disney world. This happened in 1995 and I’m still mad.

We were all set up with our new Betamax to videotape "2001" when some moron down the street doing something on his roof intercepted a power line and killed himself and cut power to the neighborhood.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the overstock CEO is loving awesome because he legit things wall street is gangstalking him. not like even a specific big bank or investment firm, just wall street. everyone who gets off on the same subway stop in manhattan is out to get him

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol a bunch of major social sites are dead as dillinger right now

this is it baby, lets GOOOO

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

We were all set up with our new Betamax to videotape "2001" when some moron down the street doing something on his roof intercepted a power line and killed himself and cut power to the neighborhood.

lol Betamax

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

a.lo posted:

you bring your date back to your place and first thing she notices is
hanging in your room. if she gets the reference it was meant to be <3

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

cumshitter posted:

it was this

the Glenn Greenwald movie is a classic

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

VideoKid posted:

I watched the movie because I thought it was funny

lol

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
i heard its down cause they're changing it back to "The Facebook"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the overstock guy legit wanted to build a simcity style arcology/scientology super power center in the middle of nowhere so he and all his employees could live in a glorious future powered by buying poo poo from businesses that are closing down and reselling it. i love him

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the overstock guy legit wanted to build a simcity style arcology/scientology super power center in the middle of nowhere so he and all his employees could live in a glorious future powered by buying poo poo from businesses that are closing down and reselling it. i love him

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what like with a cloth

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

cumshitter posted:

the overstock CEO is loving awesome because he legit things wall street is gangstalking him. not like even a specific big bank or investment firm, just wall street. everyone who gets off on the same subway stop in manhattan is out to get him

find a way to meet him in public and tell him to meet you somewhere at a certain time and to bring money and you'll tell him what it's all about

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
IATSE just approved a strike authorization with 98% voting yes.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Oh god drat it telegram is down too or at least its slow as piss

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
theyre doing what louie gohmert wants and facebook will now be run by diamond and silk when it goes back online

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

ahh, the one inexhaustible natural resource; failing businesses

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
someone post the zuckerberg pic where he is running in beijing to show the chinese government how much he loves their clean glorious 6,000 year dynasty heir and in the picture hes actually jumping to make it look like he is as tall as the people behind him

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

I hope hes freaking the gently caress out rn, maybe even crying a lil bit

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

cumshitter posted:

i was gonna get a an ice cream maker on overstock.com as a pandemic hobby last year and then I found the same one for $30 cheaper on Bed Bath and Beyond's website

i should make some home made ice cream i havent used the thing in a few months

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/kevincollier/status/1445088214172291074?s=20

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

cumshitter posted:

someone post the zuckerberg pic where he is running in beijing to show the chinese government how much he loves their clean glorious 6,000 year dynasty heir and in the picture hes actually jumping to make it look like he is as tall as the people behind him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCecpH2GAo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jckarter/status/1445089949024325634

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

stop, please, I'm laughing too hard already

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007