Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Millions of spouses and pets are now be bored with the inane ramblings that usually end up in the comments of every local news post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Trump confims he got pfizer and praises it's effectiveness, the Q tards are perplexed by this.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA/status/1444909769286983684

:rubby:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Hazo posted:

Ten days of DarkNesS

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's cool and rad you can just be this nakedly corrupt and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do

She saw this AOC session and thought "Hmm that's a great idea".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_gxiMTIudA

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1445090512101384195

This will have no consequences I'm sure.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

I don't care what bullshit is fed to the press, it is absolutely not a coincidence that Facebook went dark after the media finally picked up on what every sane person already knows, which is that it's basically Boomer Stormfront.

Hmbol at Boomer Stormfront

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/hannahgais/status/1445095457483538437
Whoopsie

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Was facebook not already selling all of that?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"the clot shot" is an adorable name considering chuds would never have any idea that that was ever a danger if johnson hadn't announced it themselves and the media hadn't then informed the chuds. "they MUST be evil! i spent hours and hours and days poring over secret information i somehow hacked into with my computer and, having read their press release..."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Last Call posted:

Trump confims he got pfizer and praises it's effectiveness, the Q tards are perplexed by this.

Loooool at that first guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Oh no!

Anyway...

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

thunderspanks posted:

man I just, this morning reactivated instagram for the first time in 2 months. what a monday.
Oh that's right, it's Monday. I've been working so many days in a row that the meaning of time has collapsed.

Hobo Clown posted:

My first impulse when I heard Facebook died was to go on Facebook and shitpost about it because my brain is broken lol

Ditto. lol!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Robots don't need money, maybe if it looked and acted more human it could get away with such things.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Oh no how will he survive with only 115 billion left?

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

InsertPotPun posted:

"the clot shot" is an adorable name considering chuds would never have any idea that that was ever a danger if johnson hadn't announced it themselves and the media hadn't then informed the chuds. "they MUST be evil! i spent hours and hours and days poring over secret information i somehow hacked into with my computer and, having read their press release..."

You're forgetting the part where everything that they encounter in the news has to fit in with the fantasy they're addicted to wherein they're not losers, but actually all mini Rambos.

So instead of finding some unique adverse reaction that didn't make big news, they latch onto the first thing they encounter as "proof" and contort it to fit the already existing insane mythos they live by.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

It's only down 5%.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oscar Wild posted:

It's only down 5%.

Not according to that photo! Look how sad he looks :( That's way more than 5% sad!

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Is that pro-nazi or anti-nazi? I can't tell anymore.

Both. It's projection.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Facebook will come back online once all the misinformation is finally gone

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Isn't disclose some right wing site? Or am I getting it mixed with something else

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

The Last Call posted:

Trump's reason for not condemning the vaccine is that he got it and he is incapable of admitting that he's wrong.
"I want it to be over" but it's all in his head, it will never be over. Self-inflicted schizophrenia doesn't go away just because you want it to. "If we're not correct it's not our problem anymore" lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Millions of grandmas have effectively been pulled out of the matrix for the first time in years. Please be patient with any old people you see wandering around yelling about coyotes, the "demmycrats", or asking why their grandson has tattoos.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1445086316937596928

What does this have to do with anything? Nothing really, I figured some might get a kick out of it.

First of all, THANKS for this! It made my day.

Second... I just have to know what the story was here. An outtake from a film?

e: just loving LOLing here at the tank commander standing out the hatch looking around, waving or throwing the peace sign back at that first car they pancaked

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 4, 2021

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

https://twitter.com/sheeraf/status/1445099150316503057?s=19

This keeps getting better.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lmfao no way

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:piss:

Disgruntled IT employee? Russian hack? Something else?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

where were you when faebook dies

i was sat at home lolling someoneaweful.com when dorbell ring

"zukk is kill"

"no"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Soon something awful will be all that's left.

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

:hmbol:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Okay question time at what point does it go from being censored to just a dick drawing? I need answers fuckit I'm making a thread to discuss this.

Edit: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981141

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 4, 2021

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

haljordan posted:

Also trump served fast food to the athletes because he likes fast food and so why would he consider what anyone else might think

Quite honestly if it had been me I'd have been pissed. Part of the whole allure of going to the WH for dinner is to be wined and dined by some of the best this country has to offer. Not line up for a cold big mac and a hot salad

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:piss:

Disgruntled IT employee? Russian hack? Something else?

Do we need to get someone a loving cape?

This cant just be incompetence.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Look at this lady's post from 2015. Yet, she's surprised now about hacks...

https://twitter.com/sheeraf/status/625807797498851328?s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wait till all of Facebook is working remotely

Nuke their DNS

:hmmyes:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Same amount of research they did with election fraud and vaccines.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

SocketWrench posted:

Quite honestly if it had been me I'd have been pissed. Part of the whole allure of going to the WH for dinner is to be wined and dined by some of the best this country has to offer. Not line up for a cold big mac and a hot salad

I like the juxtaposition of priceless China that was like, a gift from Queen Elizabeth II, being used to serve stone cold "burgers" from McDonald's lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

berders*