Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Losing my poo poo at the revelation that Amber was a rodeo clown.

ugh horse girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Gripweed posted:

Losing my poo poo at the revelation that Amber was a rodeo clown.

Oh God an episode about her sex life.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh God an episode about her sex life.

Amber continues to be the best Chapo. :allears:

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
from what i understand, the reason that osama had tons of weeb poo poo on his computer was likely because it was a family computer so all the kids were the ones watching naruto and playing final fantasy 7

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's funnier to imagine him getting into arguments over fanpatches of Final Fantasy games that didn't come out on NES.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

jpmeyer posted:

from what i understand, the reason that osama had tons of weeb poo poo on his computer was likely because it was a family computer so all the kids were the ones watching naruto and playing final fantasy 7

whoa, osama had a famicom??

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/CoreyRobin/status/1444856622107480068?t=7QclyF-y_i6jER9ZWpfuUQ&s=19

what a pervert

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gotta get that "engagement" working.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Brain dead poo poo. They're gonna feel real guilty about this post around season 3 or 4...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

god this is such obvious bait but it still made me go 'oh gently caress off'

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
At work we have this silly workplace wellness slack channel and this week they want everybody to listen to a podcast for an hour a day so I need recommendations besides Chapo and Cum Town

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

At work we have this silly workplace wellness slack channel and this week they want everybody to listen to a podcast for an hour a day so I need recommendations besides Chapo and Cum Town

True Anon

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

e1

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

yks

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

My go-to safe podcast recommendation to coworkers has always been The Dollop, since it's legitimately pretty good but largely inoffensive and non political to most people's sensibilities. And it covers such a wide breadth of topics, they can't really blame me if they find something they disagree with.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

red scare

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pharmaskittle posted:

My go-to safe podcast recommendation to coworkers has always been The Dollop, since it's legitimately pretty good but largely inoffensive and non political to most people's sensibilities. And it covers such a wide breadth of topics, they can't really blame me if they find something they disagree with.

You mean the show where Dave Anthony goes on insane screaming tirades and stops short of calling for a public execution on almost every episode, that one?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Are they paying you for that hour?

Richard Wolff’s is a gimme imo lol.

E: like the one’s in my list that would probably have the broadest appeal and are vaguely friendly… like god drat this list is narrow lmao

- insert credit (video game related)
- topic lords (video game adjacent)
- general intellect unit (lol marxism)
- alab series (lololololololololol)
- shift f1 (formula 1)

Phone fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 4, 2021

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Joe Rogan

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ALAB if you're looking for a jokey podcast, and 5-4 if you are looking for something a lot more serious.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Uhh Yeah Dude

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

one of the old guard, god bless Seth.

i have listened to those fools for over 10 years. bonkers.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Heath posted:

You mean the show where Dave Anthony goes on insane screaming tirades and stops short of calling for a public execution on almost every episode, that one?

hmm admittedly I haven't listened to it in a couple years

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

F Plus

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Honestly I think I'm gonna just pretend to listen to a podcast and take a nap

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
It’s over but I enjoyed 2 Dope Queens, specifically the first couple seasons.

Citations Needed is a bop.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Pharmaskittle posted:

hmm admittedly I haven't listened to it in a couple years

They ran out of good material and now for some reason every episode requires Dave denouncing racist sexist white men, even when the subject of the episode existed before the conception of whiteness lol.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

The Daily zeitgeist.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ALAB if you're looking for a jokey podcast, and 5-4 if you are looking for something a lot more serious.

I wish there was more ALAB because it's a great listen.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I would just tell my work I don’t listen to podcasts.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Felix is on another posting spree.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1445146653145587718?s=20

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

I cannot handle this year's halloween costume and may have to tap out after about 2 hours of this.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Boywhiz88 posted:

Citations Needed is a bop.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Report this Post is also good. It's like the F Plus but racist

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

uber_stoat posted:

Felix is on another posting spree.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1445155010342498306?t=Vdc6VE6VsTQy1be0Y83pfg&s=19

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He was right this is a bad one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1445145866050932740

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1445150467298938891

Excited for a full month of this.