Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I then got a montage from the new Mario game of realistic versions of classic enemies, so Hammer Bro was a big round guy with a green outfit and sunglasses on a mobility scooter.

lmfao at this part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

When I next remember, it was a trailer for Elder Scrolls 6 which the uploader said revealed the game title, but he would obscure it behind clues and stuff so Bethesda wouldn't catch on and have him killed "like they did the last guy", with a one-frame subliminal photo of Todd ripping the eyeballs out of someone who was mid-post posting "the new Fallout is called Fallout 4".

lol

quote:

I was pissed at this point and got off the train I was on, which led me into a hotel full of weird realistic renderings of the Smash Bros cast.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ol yeller posted:

lmfao at this part

I wish I could remember it better because there were a bunch of really detailed unhinged characters, there was also some entirely purple spiky guy with a horrifying massive grin and I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Honestly one of those dreams where you wake up and need to go back to sleep just to recover from it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I wish I could remember it better because there were a bunch of really detailed unhinged characters, there was also some entirely purple spiky guy with a horrifying massive grin and I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Honestly one of those dreams where you wake up and need to go back to sleep just to recover from it

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Man y'all gotta start having shorter dreams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

lmfao at this part

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can other people please quote the good poo poo in readable chunks for this aging gamer.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I dreamed I was still in college and that I had been invited to a pro Smash meet by a friend of mine who doesn't exist in real life. The address he gave me was this house that was in the middle of the street on a small grassy island. It looked like a house from the 1800s, ornate and slightly lovely. It was night time and the only illumination was a dark orange streetlight. Bob Hoskins dressed as the detective from Roger Rabbit stepped out of the front door smoking a cigarette and shook his head, telling me not to go inside. I ignored him and the inside of the house was overgrown with mold and filled with flashing strobelights and there were antique bathtubs, the kind with feet on them, all over, filled with slimy people with rat heads. They were writhing and moaning as if simply existing were the worst pain in the world. I ran around the ground floor and second floor in a daze before finally escaping through the kitchen. Bob Hoskins was outside again, standing beneath the streetlight. He didn't say a word but somehow told me that the Illuminati were using this house to transform poor people into rats so they'd be more pliant workers. Shaken, I started walking back to what was my college dorm.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

as a kid when i was playing a shitload of shadows of the empire i had a dream that boba fett from the game (not the one from the movie, the super blocky n64 boss fight one) needed to change armor and needed me to guard the door to the bathroom at my school so he could change but i couldnt turn around. i felt like i had to because i needed to know what he looked like, so i turned around and he was this horrifying scarred one-eyed guy who said "now i'm going to kill you in one week because you know what i look like," and i knew i was dreaming and he meant in real life. i woke up more scared thn i've ever been before or since and every now and then i still remember that boba fetts gonna kill me for knowing his secret

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed I was still in college and that I had been invited to a pro Smash meet by a friend of mine who doesn't exist in real life. The address he gave me was this house that was in the middle of the street on a small grassy island. It looked like a house from the 1800s, ornate and slightly lovely. It was night time and the only illumination was a dark orange streetlight. Bob Hoskins dressed as the detective from Roger Rabbit stepped out of the front door smoking a cigarette and shook his head, telling me not to go inside. I ignored him and the inside of the house was overgrown with mold and filled with flashing strobelights and there were antique bathtubs, the kind with feet on them, all over, filled with slimy people with rat heads. They were writhing and moaning as if simply existing were the worst pain in the world. I ran around the ground floor and second floor in a daze before finally escaping through the kitchen. Bob Hoskins was outside again, standing beneath the streetlight. He didn't say a word but somehow told me that the Illuminati were using this house to transform poor people into rats so they'd be more pliant workers. Shaken, I started walking back to what was my college dorm.

david lynch frantically scribbling notes into his spec script moleskine

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

as a kid when i was playing a shitload of shadows of the empire i had a dream that boba fett from the game (not the one from the movie, the super blocky n64 boss fight one) needed to change armor and needed me to guard the door to the bathroom at my school so he could change but i couldnt turn around. i felt like i had to because i needed to know what he looked like, so i turned around and he was this horrifying scarred one-eyed guy who said "now i'm going to kill you in one week because you know what i look like," and i knew i was dreaming and he meant in real life. i woke up more scared thn i've ever been before or since and every now and then i still remember that boba fetts gonna kill me for knowing his secret

now you told us all his secret too! you've killed us all you bastard !!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

to get in front of the haters and trolls i did NOT turn around to see his naked rear end. that is NOT what happened, i needed to know who he was

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been
One week since you looked at me
Now I'm going to kill you cuz you saw me

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A modern-day Orpheus and Eurydice

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmao. tis the season for some spooky imp dreams

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

referencing a past dream reminds me but i used to keep dream diaries (i had to record every time that i woke up for sleep studies for awhile and i figured i may as well jot down the dreams i had while i was awake). i'll have to look through my notebooks at some point.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iiiiiiiit's been

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
had this weird fever dream last night that me and DSP were stranded in Raccoon City and he was very insistent about us taking shelter in the laundromat for some reason

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Oct 6, 2021

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

had this weird fever dream last night that me and DSP were stranded in Raccoon City and he was very insistent about us taking shelter in the laundromat for some reason

I would argue that laundry detergent is a highly effective zombie repellant

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

referencing a past dream reminds me but i used to keep dream diaries (i had to record every time that i woke up for sleep studies for awhile and i figured i may as well jot down the dreams i had while i was awake). i'll have to look through my notebooks at some point.

hoping that one day that MKULTRA dossier will be unclassified

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
psychotic short dream:
dsp was doing a dsp tries it where he was eating a bit footlong hotdog and he was going "oh man, this sure is a plump juicy weiner hahahaha. (german accent) i love this big weiner aww yes! ackackack. actually it tastes great *sucks on it* mmm yummy weiner *sucks on it and jerks it off before squirting mustard all over his open mouth* ahahahahahtuhuhuh." and i was freaking out about how this was so much bait for detractors. so i went to snort burnells channel and it was gone. instead the top video was from 3 hours before and it said RIP SNORT and it was a tearful obituary to snort burnell who died of dysentery earlier that day.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:
dsp was doing a dsp tries it where he was eating a bit footlong hotdog and he was going "oh man, this sure is a plump juicy weiner hahahaha. (german accent) i love this big weiner aww yes! ackackack. actually it tastes great *sucks on it* mmm yummy weiner *sucks on it and jerks it off before squirting mustard all over his open mouth* ahahahahahtuhuhuh." and i was freaking out about how this was so much bait for detractors. so i went to snort burnells channel and it was gone. instead the top video was from 3 hours before and it said RIP SNORT and it was a tearful obituary to snort burnell who died of dysentery earlier that day.

this would be the best day in history

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:

lmao. this could be a post about a new dsp clip and I'd completely believe it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

this would be the best day in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

psychotic short dream:

lmfao