Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Excited for this gimmick tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Honestly I think I'm gonna just pretend to listen to a podcast and take a nap

Just listen to cumtown and tell your coworkers they aren't being good allies if they criticize you.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
If your coworkers disparage you for listening to Cum Town they’re probably bigots who hate one of the most put upon minorities, fat bald Greek guys with small peckerinos.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Making fun of this kind of guy was one of Felix's things from years ago. I can't believe Cracked still exists.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is he supposed to be a 50-year-old guy in a silk tiger-print bathrobe on a houseboat or what

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

i say swears online posted:

is he supposed to be a 50-year-old guy in a silk tiger-print bathrobe on a houseboat or what
It's similar to a guy Tom from ChapoFYM retweets a lot named something like "Let's make angels hide and devils blush" who's in his 50s, hides his baldness with a beanie and posts creepy shirtless photos with the same kind of talk.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea this is some vintage Felix poo poo, he's making fun of those weirdos who act all aggressively sexual but from the perspective of 'I make women cum so good' so he thinks it's actually genuinely sexy to women, usually with a sprinkling of 'oh man wouldn't it be cool if a hot lady saw all my posts and wanted me to do them for real???' that makes him extra desperate for any lady's attention. It's typically an older guy who's got weird knockoff Hugh Heffner style like yea silk tiger print bathrobes or trying to hide the baldness with a 'stylish' hat.

Basically it's the original germ of the 'haha what would you do if I were there...haha I'm so silly...unless...' freaks are now.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Felix has a gift for being able to channel every variety of internet dumbass.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

sexpig by night posted:

Yea this is some vintage Felix poo poo, he's making fun of those weirdos who act all aggressively sexual but from the perspective of 'I make women cum so good' so he thinks it's actually genuinely sexy to women, usually with a sprinkling of 'oh man wouldn't it be cool if a hot lady saw all my posts and wanted me to do them for real???' that makes him extra desperate for any lady's attention. It's typically an older guy who's got weird knockoff Hugh Heffner style like yea silk tiger print bathrobes or trying to hide the baldness with a 'stylish' hat.

Basically it's the original germ of the 'haha what would you do if I were there...haha I'm so silly...unless...' freaks are now.
You're getting too specific with the sex stuff. It's just that "Bourbon bastard" type of male writer that just apes Bukowski and Thompson while trying to be the next Maddox.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

maddox was never confident in discussing pussy slaying iirc, he was more about eating endangered species to trigger the libs

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh this comes off more as one of those Madison Cawthorn “M’lady” CHUDs who think life is like the preface of his MGTOW books and they try to farm Twitter clout by posting poo poo like “Women will only ever respect a man in jeans!”

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Oh this comes off more as one of those Madison Cawthorn “M’lady” CHUDs who think life is like the preface of his MGTOW books and they try to farm Twitter clout by posting poo poo like “Women will only ever respect a man in jeans!”

You're going a bit too far right with it, this is a Resistance type centrist guy who is extremely vocal about how he eats pussy in a specifically woman-respecting way. He's Joss Whedon by way of Art Of Manliness.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Specifically, the episode about dudes who like getting hit in the nuts.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nothus posted:

Felix has a gift for being able to channel every variety of internet dumbass.

As Amber said in one episode: this man has a sickness

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

I Before E posted:

You're going a bit too far right with it, this is a Resistance type centrist guy who is extremely vocal about how he eats pussy in a specifically woman-respecting way.
I think all the Bourbon Bastards either went further right and became ReturnofKings style alt-right guys, or slightly left and became Epic Bacon Science Win guys. It's not for nothing that Modern Drunkard gave Boyd Rice a column.

And I forgot Hemingway. These guys love Hemingway.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Oct 5, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Halloween Jack posted:

I think all the Bourbon Bastards either went further right and became ReturnofKings style alt-right guys, or slightly left and became Epic Bacon Science Win guys. It's not for nothing that Modern Drunkard gave Boyd Rice a column.

well there was also the tiki bar thing. true though.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
I convinced my partner to watch the "Has Fallen" trilogy early this year and I would like to remind everyone of the scene where Gerard Butler, playing a secret service agent, tells POTUS that he's made of bourbon and poor choices. It's such a terrible line that I remembered the conversation verbatim when we watched it together.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

He was right this is a bad one

It’s Jamie Sweaty with a bigger brain and I am HERE FOR IT

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Re: the newest ep, I think this dude Felix is interviewing about Julian Assange is really overestimating how much people really give a poo poo about Assange these days. Americans certainly do not care and the US government doesn’t give a poo poo what European countries think about all this.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Chakan posted:

I convinced my partner to watch the "Has Fallen" trilogy early this year and I would like to remind everyone of the scene where Gerard Butler, playing a secret service agent, tells POTUS that he's made of bourbon and poor choices. It's such a terrible line that I remembered the conversation verbatim when we watched it together.

‘Go back to gently caress-head-istan!’ is an all time movie quote for me.

The entire trilogy is great because each one has its own specific brand of insanity / weirdness.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Dr.Radical posted:

Re: the newest ep, I think this dude Felix is interviewing about Julian Assange is really overestimating how much people really give a poo poo about Assange these days. Americans certainly do not care and the US government doesn’t give a poo poo what European countries think about all this.

Yeah. A lot has happened in domestic politics since Assange was relevant.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
Not sure I get this tweet. Is that Virgil in the back?
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1445114842491273219?s=20

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I thought the whole point of the interview was the America is kind of the only place that doesn’t think Assange is a bigger deal and the rest of the world thinks it’s kind of a big deal and has huge, far reaching implications for global journalism, but I was taking a shower and walking my dog for most of it

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
tbh i do not remember a word that guest said because he was so loving boring and felix wasnt much better

when both people speaking sound monotonic i just check out (Will is their best interviewer)

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Felix is just doing max boot again. it's always max boot

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Chakan posted:

the chapo episode where they watch london has fallen is very funny however it features cancelled web user sam kriss

selec
Sep 6, 2003

papa horny michael posted:

Felix is just doing max boot again. it's always max boot

It’s Jaime Sweaty

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I always marvel at the ability of Wikileaks people to make the horrible crimes they're exposing boring as all gently caress

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I thought the Sinema reading series was totally dry toast. It’s a complete non-take. Sinema sucks, the system sucks, she’s transparently pandering to lobbyists and selling out her constituents, who loving cares

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

*Mickey Spillane voice*

Hemingway who?

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

PerilPastry posted:

Not sure I get this tweet. Is that Virgil in the back?
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1445114842491273219?s=20

It's a Squid Game reference. I'm hesitant to say more since it's still a fairly new show.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

oh that's a relief I thought it was Nuon Chea

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
goin out like Nuon Chea

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Dr.Radical posted:

Nah, people do care a lot. Even on these forums!

Usually it’s people tripping over themselves to scream BUT BUT. UT BUTBIT URBUTBUT HES A RAPIST!!!!!!! if you point out that wikileaks is and was good at exposing the horrors of american empire.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I remember when Assange was more in the news, seeing social media accounts with names like "Watchdogging Misogyny On The Left" and almost every single post was about Assange, who is some kind of libertarian.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Phone posted:

Usually it’s people tripping over themselves to scream BUT BUT. UT BUTBIT URBUTBUT HES A RAPIST!!!!!!! if you point out that wikileaks is and was good at exposing the horrors of american empire.

yea people are still 100% angry at Assange and wrap it in a weak cover of 'it's actually because he's a rapist' to avoid talking about what wikileaks actually did and why the US government is after him.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Phone posted:

The rape charges were dropped too iirc. I don't recall if they mentioned this in the interview but the icelandic guy who was supposed to testify against assange is actually a pedophile.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The rape charges were dropped too iirc. I don't recall if they mentioned this in the interview but the icelandic guy who was supposed to testify against assange is actually a pedophile.

yea tbh he does sound like probably a scumbag but scumbags can still, ya know, reveal massive efforts to cover up crimes against humanity. As the libs love to say, 'both things can be true'.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

AnimeIsTrash posted:

along with that, the inspector for the un human rights commission that was looking into his case to see if he was being subjected to human rights abuses saw that the women never even accused him of rape (they were asking about getting him to take an std test) and the police fabricated the charges https://www.republik.ch/2020/01/31/nils-melzer-about-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Weird why is Rod Dreher trending on twitter, he’s a bit player at best in the chapo extended universe and few non-extremely online people are aware of him

*clicks*

:stonk: