Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Again proving the infinite depravity the mind of a lib offers the universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/sh_wnee/status/1445455442902020104

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Jw5Cq8EJs

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/DoubleThreatPod/status/1445420085762412545?t=J7COtBcXmikJ917Yo965YQ&s=19

Wild

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

IIRC Washington did free his slaves upon his death, which was probably the middle ground for what passed as the slaver discourse back then. A perfectly liberal solution

he probably only did it because he had no kids to inherit them

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
was Washington the one who shuffled his slaves around so he didn't have to free them as per state law or was that some other Founding Fiend.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1445443679703879687?t=mCwdF-pW4reRSEhPmzo97w&s=19

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
good for them

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

ok but what about the Lindsay Lohan dog? That's still worth something right??

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Am I correct in understanding that the guy draws a template, slaps a different color and some other poo poo on that template, then sells it to idiots for money and somehow gathered 2.7 million?

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

tulip mania is back!

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Am I correct in understanding that the guy draws a template, slaps a different color and some other poo poo on that template, then sells it to idiots for money and somehow gathered 2.7 million?

yes

it's all auto-generated

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I feel like I must be missing something about NFTs but no I'm pretty sure they are exactly as mindblowingly idiotic as they seem.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's impossible to feel bad for anyone dumb enough to buy in to this. i feel bad for their families (if they have them), though.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

docbeard posted:

I feel like I must be missing something about NFTs but no I'm pretty sure they are exactly as mindblowingly idiotic as they seem.

this is a good post. If someone wants to, they could pay thousands of dollars to have a line in a gigantic txt file say that they "own" the URL that points directly to it. This txt file could disappear any day and actually doesn't mean poo poo.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

docbeard posted:

this describes 100% of the crypto space

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining all my fave crime films but it's crypto. Heat but De niro just sits on ms Paint drawing animals with sunglasses while Jon voight sells them for 20k a pop

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ocean's 11MB

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

docbeard posted:

Anyone have that Mona Lisa nft quote handy?
Can't find it as google only show idiot examples of how Leonardo would make millions with NFT, or some guy who uploaded it to the blockchain hur hur hur

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Mispost

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

selling some new NFTs, get in on the ground floor and claim your own limited release CryptoAccursed for only 1 bitcoin!

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
I could make a loving fortune with that Skyrim character generator random button.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Cannon_Fodder posted:

No it's better. They commissioned an artist to draw, slap, etc., and also didn't pay him.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/Sharon_Kuruvila/status/1445476189087301633

rod what the gently caress man

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm just off to patent the opposite of an NFT, where I add this to the blockchain so that no one ever has to see it again.

lummawks
Apr 28, 2010

what song is this?

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
The real problem with circumcision is it robs the child of their ability to turn their foreskin into an NFT

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

The real problem with circumcision is it robs the child of their ability to turn their foreskin into an NFT

Or hide skittles.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fellatio del Toro posted:

selling some new NFTs, get in on the ground floor and claim your own limited release CryptoAccursed for only 1 bitcoin!

Generate Xavier Renegade Angel and you will make millions.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-SPAM pictures 2021: Primitive Root Weiner

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Or hide skittles.

Skittles still fit down the urethra.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/FHPOrlando/status/1445486191957069829

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
skittling: sounding with skittles. taste the rainbow with your primitive root weiner.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

StashAugustine posted:

I just found out Michael Stackpole is probably a chud to continue the streak we're on here

Aww man, what a shame, he had a big hand in the original Wasteland game

Jokes on him, you can help build a worker's syndicate/commune in the 2nd sequel to his game

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
primitive root wiener

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

StashAugustine posted:

I just found out Michael Stackpole is probably a chud to continue the streak we're on here

Scanning his twitter he seems to be mad at whitewashing slavery in modern textbooks and dislike trump. Why do you think he's a chud

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Scanning his twitter he seems to be mad at whitewashing slavery in modern textbooks and dislike trump. Why do you think he's a chud

https://twitter.com/col_bosch/status/1444728544228265988

Part of this thread. I'm unfamiliar with Battletech though so I might be off base

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

what the hell is opensea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Feldegast42 posted:

what the hell is opensea

Etsy for NFTs.