Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012

HEY!!!

PUPKIN CANT TALK!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Keystoned posted:

HEY!!!

PUPKIN CANT TALK!!!

Yeah, I noticed that too, it looks like he started talking once he wished everything was normal because nothing is more normal than a talking pumpkin/dog hybrid

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Great job, TB!

Here's that old popular one:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Special request: don't do moon over june

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
All of the Donalds Duck are perfect.
(The only way I can compete with that is to add XKCD.)

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Big fan of Moomin-Donald the grumpy snake

also, for the new page
:five:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Kennel posted:

Great job, TB!

This is great. My favorite part is all of it.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I just thought of "Jucika for Sad Children" and made myself sad

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I appreciate that for the Detective Comics Comics comics column they made the three non-human characters a guy in a costume, an alien/mutant thing and a plain ol' cat.

Then I was reminded that I do have a favorite comic not posted in this thread, but it's a decades-old superhero comic about the Duck Avenger, Donald Duck's heroic alter ego, only released in Europe, and the only way to share it would be the scanlations, which are strictly speaking :filez:

pity

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kennel posted:

Great job, TB!

It's a real shame all the Uderzo ones are done in his "guys with big noses" -style, and not very well at that. (If you told me that Lucy was supposed to be "Lucy by Uderzo" I'm not sure I'd believe you. The cat is just :psyduck:)

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I appreciate that for the Detective Comics Comics comics column they made the three non-human characters a guy in a costume, an alien/mutant thing and a plain ol' cat.

Then I was reminded that I do have a favorite comic not posted in this thread, but it's a decades-old superhero comic about the Duck Avenger, Donald Duck's heroic alter ego, only released in Europe, and the only way to share it would be the scanlations, which are strictly speaking :filez:

pity

:justpost: imo unless a star-haver says otherwise

the rules around this are left a bit vague, prolly intentionally, but it's generally accepted to post scanlations that otherwise aren't available in the scanlated target language

if there's a UK version that you can get for less than thousands of dollars then prolly not but I want to see everyone's favorite comic, that is why I am here

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

that also reminds me- has anyone scanlated the chunks of Donjon that are missing from the anglosphere?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Simply wonderful, and also I love the phrase "Softmen for destiny" so good choice on that one in particular

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Kennel posted:

Great job, TB!

What's the one between the avatar formerly known as 3D Megadoodoo's and Moomin?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

womb with a view posted:

What's the one between the avatar formerly known as 3D Megadoodoo's and Moomin?

Corto Maltese.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

DrPossum posted:

I just thought of "Jucika for Sad Children" and made myself sad

content warning: pfsc

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Finally a relatable Jucika.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Google Translate recognizes that title as "Pictures of Sad Jucika" but gives me "Képek szomorú Jucikáról" as a translation. I wonder if there's any real difference.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

ultrafilter posted:

Google Translate recognizes that title as "Pictures of Sad Jucika" but gives me "Képek szomorú Jucikáról" as a translation. I wonder if there's any real difference.

I just fed "Pictures for Sad Jucickas" into google translate, if it's actually intelligible in Hungarian it's a pleasant bonus

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

pity

Peanut Butler posted:

:justpost: imo unless a star-haver says otherwise

the rules around this are left a bit vague, prolly intentionally, but it's generally accepted to post scanlations that otherwise aren't available in the scanlated target language

I say go ahead. Scanlations of old comics have been running for years over in the BSS newspaper comics thread without there being an issue. Strictly speaking, every "let's post comics" thread is :filez:

Obviously, a line has to be drawn somewhere, but seeing as this is out of print / unavailable to a large number of our users, relatively obscure, and potentially pretty interesting, I'm for sharing it.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Oh my god

I think I've had a clock of this guy, or at least a bootleg version of him, hanging on my wall for like 8 years. No one knew who it was supposed to be. Today the mystery is finally solved!!!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

the holy poopacy posted:

:golfclap:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Another double-dose catchup post

Hitmen for Destiny #156: A blue hat and a long red beard

==========================

Hitmen for Destiny #157: Portals and locks

Hitmen for Destiny #158: Intrusion and blasphemy

Hitmen for Destiny #159: Better spending of our efforts and the possibility of monster encounters

I'm looking forward to the Fusk part of this adventure, they're close to getting into one of my favorite parts of this series :newlol:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

the holy poopacy posted:

life is beautiful

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Boba Pearl posted:

My comic is real hard to follow on phone right now I think, which is funny, because it's drawn for the phone format so I've gotta revamp, anyone whose posting, you got an opinion on any of these at these sizes?

7 and 10, imo.

The simpler the font, the more readable, and you want something with a line weight that works with your actual art, so the thin fonts are not a great choice.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

the holy poopacy posted:

Fuckin glorious

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

HERE COMES THE THNIKKA MAAAAAAN

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Bloody love Deathbulge

Also other stuff

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm really enjoying the "Shadow plays pretend with his son" arc

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This is one of the best yet most unexplainable posts to anyone outside its particular thread ever

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

It might be time for me to get an av, perhaps...

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Boba Pearl posted:

you got an opinion on any of these at these sizes?

13 works the best for me, 3 and 10 are good also

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bogmonster posted:

Bloody love Deathbulge

Also other stuff

Deathbulge loving rules.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm really enjoying the "Shadow plays pretend with his son" arc

And here we go:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

:monocle:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ultrafilter posted:

And here we go:

oh nooooo shadow, turn from the dark side, be a decent human being it's so easy

hahahaha pupkin always jukes me hard any time I think I've got a grasp on where it's going next

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

And as a bonus, all the Beartatos are facing the same way!

the holy poopacy posted:

Devastating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ultrafilter posted:

And here we go:

Hm, this could go either way depending on what advice he gets from dadow