Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

In who's service? Trump? Q? Jesus? What the gently caress man be more specific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Corn Glizzy posted:

She also has aspergers so she gets real excited about a cause but you seem really trying hard to hate her nonchalantly.

They registered today to post chud poo poo and talk about kratom lmao

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

old beast lunatic posted:

I always thought we'd get the majority of people to agree on climate once towns started burning down. I also thought people would realize a pandemic is real when it's closing in on total casualties of the civil war.

I'm a loving idiot and the general population is much dumber than me. That's terrifying.
"climate change isn't real! climate change isn't real! climate cha-oh...i don't like to talk about politics but still think we shouldn't do anything." *folds arms and pouts*

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Not fake news, totally real!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

InsertPotPun posted:

"climate change isn't real! climate change isn't real! climate cha-oh...i don't like to talk about politics but still think we shouldn't do anything." *folds arms and pouts*

These are the same people who deny covid is real while choking to death on their own lung goo. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

InsertPotPun posted:

If global warming is real how come I froze to death in Texas last winter?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cheugy Gaming Babe posted:

I wonder who tried to push Greta on as the Oh so Wise Teen vs. Ignorant Trump.

Maybe her parents felt guilty for being so rich and tried to do something

Her "How dare you" came across as very cringe and out of touch, she's a millionaire and will never ever have consequences from climate change.

Oh hi Fistboy.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Hobo Clown posted:

Sounds like Trump's entry into the Presidential Literary Universe

Trump's book about a big, strong president fighting the deep state would end up being mycrimes.txt. The Mary Sue in the book would face the same punishment as Trump, so that part will be chillingly accurate.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Last Call posted:

How bad is the storm where you are?

A bit of light drizzle but clearing up.

IS THIS THE END?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Shanghaied posted:

If global warming is real how come I froze to death in Texas last winter?

You sound like my chud Dad. Still not sure how he managed to get an engineering degree.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You sound like my chud Dad. Still not sure how he managed to get an engineering degree.

I am almost certainly not your dad. I think.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Flowers for QAnon posted:

chud
engineering degree.

No, that sounds about right.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

the chud response to the pandemic and then the vaccines is a mirror of what their response to climate change has been and will be. it’s not real, but when it is real it’s harmless, but when it isn’t harmless it’s a liberal conspiracy or it’s the fault of foreigners, etc etc

they have literally no solutions to real crises besides pretending they aren’t real, blaming other people, and spending their last moments throwing their lifeless bodies in the way of any attempt to fix the problem because that will prevent the rich vampires who exacerbate the crises from getting richer

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

The Last Call posted:

THE STORM IS HERE YOU GUYS FOR REALS

ALL LITTLE CAESARS LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON FULL ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, ALL LITTLE CAESARS LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON FULL ALERT.

ALL ORDERS OF STUFFED CRUST PIZZAS AND CRAZY BREAD ARE HALTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

CHARLES AND SAM, PLEASE STOP SMOKING DOPE OUT BACK AND RETURN INSIDE TO PREPARE FOR ACTS OF CYBER WARFARE BY MAKING SURE THE HOT AND READY CASE IS FULLY STOCKED, NOW.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

A Fancy Hat posted:

Anti-Obama stuff has never completely gone away, even anti-Bill Clinton stuff is still glimpsed in the wild at times.

Biden will just join those two as part of the SECRET CABAL that's running things and screwing everything up!!!!

Which is stupid laughable when they tell you you have Trump derangement or something. Those fuckers make life choices on what the Clintons/Obama think about stuff, but we're the deranged ones because Trump and his followers won't shut the gently caress up

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Rote following of the set plan without critical thinking is part of the training.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I have information that will directly lead to the arrst of Killary Blimpton.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The Last Call posted:

Looooool they're so thirsty for this, it's insane. All their little fanfictions are spinning up so hard their little boners can't keep up

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

ALL LITTLE CAESARS LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON FULL ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, ALL LITTLE CAESARS LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON FULL ALERT.

ALL ORDERS OF STUFFED CRUST PIZZAS AND CRAZY BREAD ARE HALTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

CHARLES AND SAM, PLEASE STOP SMOKING DOPE OUT BACK AND RETURN INSIDE TO PREPARE FOR ACTS OF CYBER WARFARE BY MAKING SURE THE HOT AND READY CASE IS FULLY STOCKED, NOW.

I’ve never had a little Caesar’s but I am fascinated that they have whole pies just kept in a heated chest so that customers can just have them shot out directly into their gaping maw. Usually that is the domain of lovely pizza by the slice you buy when you’re drunk as hell at 3am.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

priznat posted:

I’ve never had a little Caesar’s but I am fascinated that they have whole pies just kept in a heated chest so that customers can just have them shot out directly into their gaping maw. Usually that is the domain of lovely pizza by the slice you buy when you’re drunk as hell at 3am.

IIRC, that was in fact the original LC business model, along with giving you two pizzas for one price (though they have long since discontinued that practice)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1445408294210875398
Oh dear, someone is about to be a very grumpy boy and may need extra tummy rubs today

Seems you don't get on a peace list when you try to instigate sedition
My question is what the gently caress did he do those other 25 years to get on the list?

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Little Ceasars prayer warriors have been mobilized. Support are troops!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

priznat posted:

Their deep dish is not bad for cheapo za

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I wonder what the deal is with the time traveler thing. Just a case of not understanding that time zones are a thing?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1445408294210875398
Oh dear, someone is about to be a very grumpy boy and may need extra tummy rubs today

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Steadiman posted:

Looooool they're so thirsty for this, it's insane. All their little fanfictions are spinning up so hard their little boners can't keep up

Each and every one of them drooling, nay, frothing at the mouth for their turn as lead character in the Turner Diaries.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The Last Call posted:

I just want to get this one as a tattoo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SocketWrench posted:

Which is stupid laughable when they tell you you have Trump derangement or something. Those fuckers make life choices on what the Clintons/Obama think about stuff, but we're the deranged ones because Trump and his followers won't shut the gently caress up

It's always projection.

Even the term perfectly describes them, lol.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Droogie posted:

Little Ceasars prayer warriors have been mobilized. Support are troops!

Pizza Hut was destroyed by a bunker buster, and Dominos has fallen. Hungry Howie's and Jet's Pizza have been unreachable for several hours now.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president of dominoes

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

No, that sounds about right.

We had one of our MEs at work trying to evangelize crypto the other day, and it's not even remotely surprising at this point. Guess when your school pumps you up with the idea that you're smarter than the kids in all the other schools, you end up with a god complex and the ability to be fleeced out of every penny you own. :shrug:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
And nothing of value was lost.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Papa Geno (from Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars) is gonna fight the army of Julius Caesars, just you watch.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

The Last Call posted:

"First they came for the fast food, and I did not speak up. Then they came for the pizzas, and I did not speak up.."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

A Fancy Hat posted:

Give Biden the peace prize in order to cause Trump to stroke out and die.

You then prevent any chance of him running in 2024. The real peace prize is the one you just gave the world.

Lol, give it to Pence if you want to see the ultimate Trump stroke

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

calling things very cringe is very cringe.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress now I wanna get some of that sweet high alert lil C's

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

fuckin lmao YOU CAN TELL IT WAS THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE BECAUSE HARDEES LOST MY ORDER FOR A LARGE FRY THREE BACON CHEE AND A DIET COKE

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

bird with big dick posted:

calling things very cringe is very cringe.

The cringe ourobouros negative feedback loop will now destroy life as we know it will done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Last Call posted:

Not fake news, totally real!

big if true