Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

As funny as it is to imagine CHUDs freaking out over a pizza place being under a cyber attack, I think it's something just as dumb. Little Caesar's is probably their cute little code word for army bases or something. Because if those evil Killary Democrats use pizza terms for code words, so can we! That will show them!

lol

Snype tax:

WaffleZombie fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Oct 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Y’all leave Little Ceaser’s alone.

The true fast food of self loathing and personal destruction is Long John Silvers.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1445478902110072832

Normal behavior.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Trust the Plan" is literally the only narrative they have because they're a doomsday cult.

You know what else is a doomsday cult that tells its followers to trust the plan? Christianity and pretty much all religions.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Ain't Trump supposed to get reinstated as president today or did they move the goal posts again?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Same as every other day.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Pretty sure you just put in your name and they send you food stamps, medical care, and money. I am sure they just take your word for it on everything.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Castor Poe posted:

Ain't Trump supposed to get reinstated as president today or did they move the goal posts again?

According to the prophet of the holy pillow I believe it is “by Thanksgiving”.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Ever since the whole Globalists!!! thing started it made me think of a star trek future and my reaction is hell yeah, go globalists!

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Xenocides posted:

Pretty sure you just put in your name and they send you food stamps, medical care, and money. I am sure they just take your word for it on everything.
Oh my sweet summer child who has never spent an entire day getting sent from line to line at the social services building to prove that you are poor enough for [disjointed social program that only solves 10% of your problems].

Maybe it got better with covid though. Haven't dealt with that type of poo poo ina decade.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Castor Poe posted:

Only after ten days of darkness. It's unclear if they need to be in a row or if yesterday even counts since it was only a few hours, but soon, gentle patriot. Trust the plan!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

stealie72 posted:

Oh my sweet summer child who has never spent an entire day getting sent from line to line at the social services building to prove that you are poor enough for [disjointed social program that only solves 10% of your problems].

Maybe it got better with covid though. Haven't dealt with that type of poo poo ina decade.

I think OP was being sarcastic.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Still relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

stealie72 posted:

Check out this welfare queen, can you at least light my smoke with that Benjamin you're burning?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

CHUDs implementing universal basic income to own the Libs would be pretty funny. They should support strengthening and adding other socially progressive programs as well. Man can you believe how owned everyone would be!

Progress via contrarian accelerationism.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

So wait, are the illegal immigrants stealing all the jobs from decent god-fearing American patriots, or robbing us blind on welfare because they're too lazy to work? :confused:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sydney Bottocks posted:

So wait, are the illegal immigrants stealing all the jobs from decent god-fearing American patriots, or robbing us blind on welfare because they're too lazy to work? :confused:

They're evil because their skin is dark.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

This poo poo still freaks me out.

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Schrödinger's immigrant

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The old Fascist Paradox: our enemies are pitiful and weak and we will easily crush them except for that they are so strong and clever that they prevent us from imposing our will

Fre Merzasphor
Mar 8, 2006

I wonder where they live. There's a good chance their state is already on federal welfare:

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-business-local-taxes-ap-top-news-politics-2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

quote:

High-tax, traditionally Democratic states (blue), subsidize low-tax, traditionally Republican states (red).

What happened to all that self-reliance and personal responsibility? Bootstraps! I think I found who is sucking all the tax dollars, and it's not "illegals".

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

The Last Call posted:

Not fake news, totally real!

They're in OUR GOVERNMENT?!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Alt-right justified

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Fre Merzasphor posted:

What happened to all that self-reliance and personal responsibility? Bootstraps! I think I found who is sucking all the tax dollars, and it's not "illegals".

Fun fact: The people who complain the most about welfare and illegals are often getting money from disability, welfare, etc. There is generally no attempt to fix this cognitive dissonance or acknowledge it is a problem.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1444484822445998083
https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1444639565369708544

https://twitter.com/MMcCarthyREV/status/1445408847049498638

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Whomp whomp

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
*eight years of 'cry more, lib"*
*eight solid years of screaming and crying*
*four years of "gently caress your feelings"*
*a solid 8 months of non-stop crying and weeping while holding 'gently caress biden' signs*

we need to create a separate american politics that's just wrestling but with political names so these chuds can get this poo poo out of their system where it won't effect the rest of us. every four years the top "democrat" wrestles the top "republican" and gets a belt. everyone gets social advances and they get to "own the libs". "lol stupid lib! we DESTROYED you in the ring last night! lol cry more lib!! lol now i'm going to the hospital because, for some reason, it's free now?"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Xenocides posted:

Fun fact: The people who complain the most about welfare and illegals are often getting money from disability, welfare, etc. There is generally no attempt to fix this cognitive dissonance or acknowledge it is a problem.

We're letting them kill themselves with drugs for horses now, it's a small improvement but i'll take it.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

old beast lunatic posted:

We're letting them kill themselves with drugs for horses now, it's a small improvement but i'll take it.

But what if those welfare queens are buying their horse paste with my HARD EARNED money they are stealing from my taxes?

Meh, I’ll allow it.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

trickybiscuits posted:

I just read this online and it sums up the situation perfectly:
thinking about it too much

Republicans plan is to protect old wealth while blaming all problems on the dems. Keep the rubes mad at dems so they'll continue voting republican and preventing dems from doing anything. That's it. Everything chuds do is to own the libs. You wanna save the atmosphere? They're rolling coal.

They will build half a wall to keep illegal immigrants out and pretend it works while trump's around. They don't really care. But as soon as Biden steps into office illegal immigration is the #1 problem and Biden is entirely to blame.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Yaldabaoth posted:

You know what else is a doomsday cult that tells its followers to trust the plan? Christianity and pretty much all religions.

drat, first I'm hearing about this "religion" thing. Hopefully it doesn't get to popular, it sounds like bad news.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Hobo Clown posted:

Only after ten days of darkness. It's unclear if they need to be in a row or if yesterday even counts since it was only a few hours, but soon, gentle patriot. Trust the plan!

Xenocides posted:

According to the prophet of the holy pillow I believe it is “by Thanksgiving”.

Thank you, pedes. <3

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

If she was a white man, Disney would let her say all the bullshit she wanted.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Please deport them to the UK because we’re desperate for drivers and farm workers.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Free Piss de Bundy

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Please deport them to the UK because we’re desperate for drivers and farm workers.

Can't wait until the English are scrubbing toilets in Latvia

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Can't wait until the English are scrubbing toilets in Latvia

After the Scottish seccession hoping they come to the US begging to join. We allow them in as the 51st state on the condition that, in an act of reverse colonialism, England will be the state of “New America”. Oh, and we keep the NHS and expand it to cover the other states.

Xenocides fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Oct 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol