Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I randomly thought earlier today of the time someone bought a banner ad for the controller thread and we got like a dozen grey forum weirdos trying to assimilate themselves within like a 3 day period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

American McGay posted:

I randomly thought earlier today of the time someone bought a banner ad for the controller thread and we got like a dozen grey forum weirdos trying to assimilate themselves within like a 3 day period.

yeah when i think imp zone i think american mcgay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

God bless em.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

our "users viewing" goes up whenever someone actually gets a probation because of how many people browse the forums through the leper's colony, lol.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

our "users viewing" goes up whenever someone actually gets a probation because of how many people browse the forums through the leper's colony, lol.

iirc it passed at least 125 during the Lurdiak saga

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember when we called him Turdiak lmfao.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

yeah poo poo. don’t see how anyone could come back from that. Prayers & condolences to the family

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I remember.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol this website sucks so much.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
A tragic end to our CineD megathread poster.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I feel bad about new people getting domed cause I think imp zone should be a welcoming place for everyone who loves games.

On the other hand all they gotta do is not try too hard and come out posting weird poo poo right out of the starting gate

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you get probated in the imp zone its because you deserve it

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I regret nothing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

P-Mack posted:

I feel bad about new people getting domed cause I think imp zone should be a welcoming place for everyone who loves games.

On the other hand all they gotta do is not try too hard and come out posting weird poo poo right out of the starting gate

i agree and try not to probe on sight unless the person is unrelentingly terrible, but everyone must follow their own path....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That guy who got shot has been around long enough to know better. In my opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But I also love when people get their heads blown off for minor infractions as well.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

P-Mack posted:

heavy is the account that wears the metroid plat icon...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
imp zone's been a little territorial lately. but also don't disrespect sora. many sides to this

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm pretty lenient most of the time because it seems weird to give people time outs. most people can read the room after they get flamed and stop on their own anyway. can't let people disrespect Sakurai's retirement from Smash Party, though.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
If you can't take laughter and grow as a poster after getting probated then I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes a joke bombs.

It's still funny that OJ is in this

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i mainly probe people who have bad avatars or gangtags

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hall of famer, five time first team all pro, over 2000 rushing yards in 1973. Lol yeah funny OJ would be in a football game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Hall of famer, five time first team all pro, over 2000 rushing yards in 1973. Lol yeah funny OJ would be in a football game

This.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watch the Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad and then get back to me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Lol

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Watch the Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad and then get back to me.

This is the right response

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

herculon posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

herculon posted:

[reading the room] yeah i think he wrote a book, too

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

STONE COLD 64 posted:

uh... yeah. sure. [glances at rap sheet then at chuck]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

your post shouldnt have been so close to the bad one

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fixins posted:

I love playing Sora in Smash. Brothers from famed and historic Nintendo game series Kingdom Hearts on the Nintendo PlayStation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

most of the kh games are on Gameboy/ds, retard

mycophobia posted:

i mainly probe people who have bad avatars or gangtags

perhaps we can help these lost gamers and just remove their gangtags

Larry Parrish fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Oct 6, 2021

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/Reggie/status/1445448072612311049

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Flaming makes a better poster, and I think a better person.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

qnqnx posted:

The bad end.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bold move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Oh yeah... THAT happened