Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

toxic rear end mofo back on the forums?

You have dehumanized people and said someone was right about people dying from covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

imagine reading the cringe in that Spider-Man thread and thinking BOTL is the one with the problem

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Why are there people defending him? There’s nothing good about a bad gimmick or a gimmick done poorly. It’s no sport to piss people off, which most children figure out by the age of 16.

Lamps was an often terrible poster would could be a real piece of poo poo in situations that absolutely didn't call for it, which is still much better than type of tedious dipshit who gets their kicks by telling lies about other people.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
GDN guy locked the thread after people continued to call him out on his part in it all despite claiming ties with TT were severed.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

EasilyConfused posted:

Aren't you the poster who did 9/11?

calling out who did 9/11
well after all
it was you and me eleven

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Zesty posted:

GDN guy locked the thread after people continued to call him out on his part in it all despite claiming ties with TT were severed.

what are you even talking about

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Leal posted:

You have dehumanized people and said someone was right about people dying from covid.
Oh I'm sorry, did you have a problem with literal white supremacists having a bad day for a turn?

Don't get on a loving high horse acting like I said poo poo about a marginalized group.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

FilthyImp posted:

Oh I'm sorry, did you have a problem with literal white supremacists having a bad day for a turn?

Don't get on a loving high horse acting like I said poo poo about a marginalized group.

would you make sure to distribute the list of genuine marginalized groups so we all know which human beings matter and which don’t? tia

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Yeah pretty sure people that go around doing this are pieces of poo poo wtf is wrong with y'all?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Nazis can be bad people but let's not dehumanize them or wish bad things on them, they are just misguid-- *suddenly sees list of the various things nazis believe and do* oh wait gently caress those guys, i hope they all die horribly

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

what

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

buffalo all day posted:

would you make sure to distribute the list of genuine marginalized groups so we all know which human beings matter and which don’t? tia

We're all very impressed by how much you owned FilthyImp. Now go away.

FilthyImp posted:

Yeah pretty sure people that go around doing this are pieces of poo poo wtf is wrong with y'all?

We're all very impressed by how much you owned buffalo all day. Now go away.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Buddy, being able to justify the concept of taking a group of humans and going "They are not humans" is itself an extremely awful mindset to have. If you cannot comprehend you're doing the exact same thing as them but its ok cause you're woke about it, while also rubbing your hands in glee while looking up covid death statics there really isn't anything I can say to you.

Well no, I can say one thing: lmao

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

actually, you chucklefuck, the bell does NOT toll for me

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

lol

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
it's been literally a week since doorknob slobber was permaed, is that really the maximum amount of time people can keep their disgusting bloodlust under wraps

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Leal posted:

Buddy, being able to justify the concept of taking a group of humans and going "They are not humans" is itself an extremely awful mindset to have. If you cannot comprehend you're doing the exact same thing as them but its ok cause you're woke about it, while also rubbing your hands in glee while looking up covid death statics there really isn't anything I can say to you.

Well no, I can say one thing: lmao

How about this:

Nazi beliefs and actions are incompatible with the preservation of human dignity.

While violence should never be taken lightly, and human life is a precious thing, humans that choose to commit their lives to Nazism are commiting to a lifestyle of performing and supporting racist, ableist, LGBT-phobic, murderous violence.

It is not "the same thing" to take up arms in support of pluralist democracy (broadly a good thing) as it is to plan and execute genocidal violence against marginalized groups and democracy itself. They cannot be equated. One is proactive defense against an explicit and public intent to murder or enslave every queer, disabled, and nonwhite person on the planet; the other is a campaign to, uh, murder or enslave every queer, disabled, and nonwhite person on the planet.

Nazis are human. Human life is precious - but not "human life" as a biological process, but "human life" as the experience of sharing experiences, learning, growing, caring about other people and performing acts of kindness. That "human life" is what fascists reject, abhor, and wish to replace with an authoritarian hierarchy where the only way homo sapiens interact with one another is through power and cruelty.

Human life is more important than peace and pacifism. Fascism is incompatible with human life.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
you want fries with that?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Spanish Manlove posted:

you want fries with that?

Yeah can I get some horsey sauce

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I want waffle fries

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FilthyImp posted:

this is the thing that kills me the most about goons nowadays, like lol

you can say whatever vile poo poo you want, as long it's not against "marginalized groups"

your paper tiger style doesn't work nearly as well as you think it does

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Also BotL accused me of being a child molester because he didn't like how an argument was going.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

Also BotL accused me of being a child molester because he didn't like how an argument was going.

a defence as old as the internet itself

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
i like killing nazis

in wolfenstein

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you can say whatever vile poo poo you want, as long it's not against "marginalized groups"
Just go on and say All Lives Matter because holy poo poo my man.

Hedrigall posted:

i like killing nazis

in wolfenstein
Can you believe there was a time when most of the world agreed that "Nazis are bad?"
:eyepop:

hosed up, but true.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FilthyImp posted:

Thank you for proving my point better than I ever could, lmfao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

It always goes the same way…

“I don’t think murdering people is cool”

FilthyImp posted:

Ect ect ect

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FilthyImp posted:

A rare miss from FilthyImp.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

FilthyImp posted:

gently caress you too for dismissing their ability to make spaces hostile to people that didn't huff his rarefied gasses. "Heh, you say a black child enjoyed Spider-guy? Perhaps you shouldn't teach them to value skin color you racist :thunk:"

I don't know why you think I'm dismissing his ability to make spaces hostile when my whole post leading up to that comment was about how he'd initiate sneering conversations specifically to start fights and sink to pretty disgusting lows like pedophila accusations and KYS "jokes."

Zesty posted:

Oh drat... well I guess that's the end of that chapter.

Nuns with Guns has a new favorite as of 05:06 on Oct 6, 2021

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Rare??

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

lol his next post will be back to form :hai:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You miss 100% of the bad posts you don't post.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

It’s $12 to see a movie that lasts for maybe 3 hours. $10 for the forums. I think I made a wise investment.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sarcasm.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

Can you believe there was a time when most of the world agreed that "Nazis are bad?"
:eyepop:

hosed up, but true.

log off, dude (non-gendered)

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I can't even tell who is arguing what anymore. Pull up, thread.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

The Shortest Path posted:

I can't even tell who is arguing what anymore. Pull up, thread.

Cheetos is making a hot sauce

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
So I guess a discord is like this but coming at you even faster? Wow sign me up

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

So I guess a discord is like this but coming at you even faster? Wow sign me up

Discord is a chatroom where you can banter with your friends, talk over a video game, or watch a movie together, and you can make your own list of wacky emojis for free. People melting down in discords over drama are doing the same thing on the forums because War Never Changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Discord is a hip hop operating system