Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Not Hololive moving on
sorry, im now on the side of the qcs people that want to get you banned. you could have prevented this if you didnt insult my oshi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Look, non Hololive vtubers are fine, as long as they are Niji or Pikamee.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Not Hololive moving on

This is your worst opinion yet Grouchio.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CubeTheory posted:

PK is good. i mention for completely unrelatedly reasons, to this debut

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

homeless snail posted:

PK is good. i mention for completely unrelatedly reasons, to this debut

you have become the monster

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

while i do enjoy halloween i wish my neighbors had chosen a decoration for their yard other than a snake (live in arizona)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

We'll see if it can take back the best gacha anime title that Umamusume 2 won (in addition to making big gacha money)

Wasnt that game delayed until 2022 and the global release nixed entirely? Or am I thinking of something else?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

umamusume has been out for like almost a year. idk about an english release, I'd be kinda surprised if it happened. its a big game to tl for, presumably something no one is gonna care about over here (except me. i care a lot)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

homeless snail posted:

sorry, im now on the side of the qcs people that want to get you banned. you could have prevented this if you didnt insult my oshi
I'm not insulting your Oshi I literally don't have time for Vtubers outside of several from hololive. Jesus christ calm down people.

CubeTheory posted:

No time for Niji/Pikamee either, gomene.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

too late grouchio. youve made a powerful enemy today.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

homeless snail posted:

umamusume has been out for like almost a year. idk about an english release, I'd be kinda surprised if it happened. its a big game to tl for, presumably something no one is gonna care about over here (except me. i care a lot)

Cygames probably won't do it themselves (only Granblue and Shadowverse get that) and I don't think fly by night places like Boltrend/Kakao/Crunchyroll Games are going to go and negotiate international use of all those horse names.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

Cygames probably won't do it themselves (only Granblue and Shadowverse get that) and I don't think fly by night places like Boltrend/Kakao/Crunchyroll Games are going to go and negotiate international use of all those horse names.

how could you say that about kakao, they fixed a whole one piece of broken system text in world flipper this week

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Erg posted:

how could you say that about kakao, they fixed a whole one piece of broken system text in world flipper this week

that's more than i expected of them; are any of the skill descriptions human parseable yet

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
How's that girls baseball anime? I feel like watching a sports competition show again

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Erg posted:

are character's races still in korean?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

youre going to need to be more specific, re girls baseball

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Cinderella Nine

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

im the biggest hachinai fan on these forums. i have played hundreds of hours of the mobage, for years (ever since kizuna ai introduced me to it). my team is incredibly powerful and i could destroy any of you in mere moments.

do not watch the hachinai anime

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

unless you get the early access episode where all the animation is wrong and incredibly off model

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
i do not trust grouchio because he insulted my friend sora from the kingdom hearts series

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you want a good girls baseball show idk, watch princess nine or taisho baseball girls. despite them both having, incredibly lackluster endings

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

homeless snail posted:

if you want a good girls baseball show idk, watch princess nine or taisho baseball girls. despite them both having, incredibly lackluster endings

I'm just looking for something low stakes and happy without any of the fantasy chunibyo poo poo

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i solved the problem of not having enough time to watch selen by watching less hololive so i could watch selen it's just that easy grouchio

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

that's more than i expected of them; are any of the skill descriptions human parseable yet

sometimes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

heres some good girls sports anime:

harukana receive
girls und panzer

these are the only two i can think of rn. goodbye.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Erg posted:

sometimes

lmao

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Mister Facetious posted:

I'm just looking for something low stakes and happy without any of the fantasy chunibyo poo poo
well both of those shows are super grounded and don't really have any baseball magic. princess nine is more dramatic and takes the baseball more seriously, and taisho baseball girls is a little breezier

neither of them make me happy though, because they are both vaguely infuriating for the same reason lmao. (there are some good rear end episodes of princess nine though)

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

harukana receive
girls und panzer

Aim For The Ace, Is Sick.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://files.catbox.moe/npxitm.webm

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i couldnt decide which ace2 depression webm to post so have both
https://files.catbox.moe/8evo4e.webm
https://files.catbox.moe/isyw9v.webm

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Endorph posted:

harukana receive
girls und panzer

Already seen them.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Chihayafuru is a good sports anime with many girls.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Uma musume season 2 is pretty popular

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Scorching Ping Pong Girls is pretty great too

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Scorching Ping Pong Girls is pretty great too

Seen that one too :v:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hanebado is pretty good too. The manga is also worth reading if you haven't because it goes a lot longer than the anime did and has some very cool development that the anime didn't manage to get to. Early manga tone doesn't really match with its later stuff/the anime though.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I was never interested in sports anime but Hanebado did a good job of grabbing my attention. The match animation could get insanely good, and I love what they did with Ayano as a main character.

The next one I decided to check out was Tamayomi, and oof. I still appreciated it enough to watch through, but boy was that a step down in quality. Gonna check out the hockey one next and hopefully it's more of the former than the latter.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Manga Ayano kicks rear end because you get to see her fight for the team in Evil Ayano mode and she wrecks face until she hits even higher walls.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
What are your blokes thoughts on QCS/FYAD trolls trying to get all V-tuber discussion on the forums banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Shut up, Wizard Master.