Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ALOTTA FAGINA: How dare you pass breeze before me!

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

he’s right you know

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://twitter.com/mupfelofen/status/1444166482166964229

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Oh yeah… that DIDN’T happen… yet!

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://youtu.be/q5Dzn8T0icQ?t=340

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When I was 11 I remember telling my music teacher that the N-Gage will be the most important invention of the century, because it’ll be a cellphone that’s even more powerful than a Gameboy Advance. She nodded very politely.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

NienNunb posted:

When I was 11 I remember telling my music teacher that the N-Gage will be the most important invention of the century, because it’ll be a cellphone that’s even more powerful than a Gameboy Advance. She nodded very politely.

in retrospect I appreciate a lot of my teachers who pretended to be interested when I told them about videogame things they didn’t care about

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I never talked to my teachers about videogames because I had friends.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it was important to have at least one sega friend if you were a nintendo kid, so that everyone could play all the games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

it was important to have at least one sega friend if you were a nintendo kid, so that everyone could play all the games.

the sega kids were always FREAKS who had like pet lizards .

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I did write a short story about Sonic and a poem about Donkey Kong Country for class however.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

the sega kids were always FREAKS who had like pet lizards .

The Sega Kid of my group was named James and got stoked when his mom salted his sliced cucumber (his snack from home).

"Ooh, she salted em." - James

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Sega Kid of my group was named James and got stoked when his mom salted his sliced cucumber (his snack from home).

Lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol. ours was named Chris and his mom was always trying to get us to eat her Jello creations. he had a star trek trivia game (it was just a book with questions in the front and answers in the back) he liked to play because he was the only one who had seen star trek, so he easily claimed every victory.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

my Sega Kid was Zack and he would invite us over to play genesis in his tiny attic room whenever his parents hosted dinner parties at their house, which was often. He would always bring up a bunch of cherry liqueur cordials from the party because none of the adults gave a poo poo. I’m not sure I ever even met his parents

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Sega/Sony kid in our group had a sleepover for his birthday and I asked him if he liked Mario and he said that Mario doesn’t use enough guns. Later that night we all watched The Man With Two Brains and it was the first time I ever saw boobs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

NienNunb posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

l mao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmafo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Let's see Paul Allen's slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted: