Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh yeah... discussion of things that didn't happen DIDN'T happen.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

9/11 didn't happen the way they told us.

Jet fuel melting steel beams? Oh yeah...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh yeah... discussion of things that didn't happen DIDN'T happen.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you still believe a plane hit the pentagon you've definitely played Horizon Zero Dawn to 100% completion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you still believe a plane hit the pentagon you've definitely played Horizon Zero Dawn to 100% completion.

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guy in Diablo 2 US East BNet Server Chat telling people to google Loose Change

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Happy that I managed to have enough money in 2015 to buy a good graphics card bc it seems like they'll be 2000 dollars for the rest of my life

I built a new computer in February 2019 in what may have been the single luckiest purchasing decision of my life.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

I built a new computer in February 2019 in what may have been the single luckiest purchasing decision of my life.

But for me, it was Tuesday.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think 9/11 came up last time because someone talked about how they had to turn off sonic because their parents were getting annoyed by the music while they watched the news, lol.

i almost watched 9/11 on the news at school but it didn't happen. we had this weird principal who would always lead with this dire sounding "aTTenTION all members of FACulty and STUdent BODy" for all loudspeaker announcements, whether it was "the school newspaper is soliticiting articles" or "i'm sad to report that another one of your classmates has committed suicide" and her announcement about 9/11 was super vague. i was in english class and the teacher was lazy enough that we were already watching the film adaptation of The Scarlet Letter, so we tried to get local news on the TV, but it was a total dead zone.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

i think 9/11 came up last time because someone talked about how they had to turn off sonic because their parents were getting annoyed by the music while they watched the news, lol.

i almost watched 9/11 on the news at school but it didn't happen. we had this weird principal who would always lead with this dire sounding "aTTenTION all members of FACulty and STUdent BODy" for all loudspeaker announcements, whether it was "the school newspaper is soliticiting articles" or "i'm sad to report that another one of your classmates has committed suicide" and her announcement about 9/11 was super vague. i was in english class and the teacher was lazy enough that we were already watching the film adaptation of The Scarlet Letter, so we tried to get local news on the TV, but it was a total dead zone.

That movie sucked rear end. We watched it in English class too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In college I brought my laptop to class to "take notes" aka play emulated games. In film class I forgot to turn off the sound when I loaded up Tetris Attack and the sound effect of Yoshi saying "Nintendo" blared extremely loudly through the classroom

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In college I brought my laptop to class to "take notes" aka play emulated games. In film class I forgot to turn off the sound when I loaded up Tetris Attack and the sound effect of Yoshi saying "Nintendo" blared extremely loudly through the classroom

lmao I love these stories

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

9/11 didn't happen the way they told us.

:amen:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Incredible

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i brought my nintendo ds on a birthright trip and was sitting on a bench playing castlevania dawn of sorrow while the rest of my peers were tying phylacteries to their heads and wailing at the wall. our idf guard was standing next to me with her big gun watching the ds screen but not saying anything. i think she was jealous

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

i brought my nintendo ds on a birthright trip and was sitting on a bench playing castlevania dawn of sorrow while the rest of my peers were tying phylacteries to their heads and wailing at the wall. our idf guard was standing next to me with her big gun watching the ds screen but not saying anything. i think she was jealous

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

once i was listening to the chrono cross soundtrack on the bus and stuffed my discman in my backpack, and in one class i started to hear People Imprisoned by Fate distantly in my head, but so clearly i thought i had achieved some kind of eiditic song memory. then the teacher said "where is that music coming from?" and i realized that the music was actually just playing really quietly out of my headphones from my backpack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

Epic.