Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

What are your blokes thoughts on QCS/FYAD trolls trying to get all V-tuber discussion on the forums banned

I dunno lemme ask my blokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

My blokes don't really care

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Wizard Master posted:

What are your blokes thoughts on QCS/FYAD trolls trying to get all V-tuber discussion on the forums banned

sounds like they have an unhealthy obsession with fictional characters and should seek help in a supportive environment

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wizard Master posted:

Wizard Master

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Wizard Master posted:

Bandwagoners gonna bandwagon

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

they, that post, and the entire topic aren't worth engaging with. imagine all the other things one could do with that time, like make a can of corned beef hash

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

don't believe erg's lies

granted there's still classic worldflipperese bits of skills missing words like "healing" or damage vs debuffed enemies being phrased as "when debuff, +% damage" as if you need to be debuffed

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm still very annoyed i don't have the green cowboy, and wish there was at least a good banner to roll on

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Wizard Master

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Wizard Master posted:

If the leper's colony is any indication, the thread seems quite capable of doing it on its own, given that a quarter of the probes and bans seem to come from it

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

don't believe erg's lies

granted there's still classic worldflipperese bits of skills missing words like "healing" or damage vs debuffed enemies being phrased as "when debuff, +% damage" as if you need to be debuffed

Cannot believe kakao is punishing me with a worse tl just because I don’t have vyron at 80 yet

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ahhhhhhh

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

im the biggest hachinai fan on these forums. i have played hundreds of hours of the mobage, for years (ever since kizuna ai introduced me to it). my team is incredibly powerful and i could destroy any of you in mere moments.

do not watch the hachinai anime

i rolled for kizuna ai because i saw the game

i dont think it had account linking or anything so i doubt i have it

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

don't believe erg's lies

this makes priconne look competent

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Aurora posted:

i rolled for kizuna ai because i saw the game

i dont think it had account linking or anything so i doubt i have it
hmm how simplistic. as for me, I rolled for the cards of everyone else wearing kizuna ais costume

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Why don’t flipper skills tell me how they are active for. Inconvenient

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

you have to ask dolicon for that information

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

dolicon is an unfortunate name

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

literally the only time anything happens with that drama is when you guys acknowledge it and get mad about it. the vtuber thread was perfectly safe until everyone started having meltdowns and trying to defend themselves. so my thoughts are stop reading qcs.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

speaking as a vtuber fan, vtuber fans are insanely trollable for some reason

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

hmm how simplistic. as for me, I rolled for the cards of everyone else wearing kizuna ais costume

gonna be honest i barely remember what the cards were

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dread fyad troll: i want to cum inside korone
normal response: eekem bokum

dread fyad troll: i want to cum inside korone
vtuber thread response: actually, i have gone through all the korone hentai uploaded to pixiv since september 2nd, 2019, and only 323 of 5321 images are tagged as lolicon. mayhaps it is you who has a problem with women?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

stop reading qcs.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

still in awe of this one tbh. vtuber people have no filter

homeless snail posted:

getting the first vtuber thread closed by just arbitrarily saying people I don't like are doxxers and a dozen people come out of the woodwork to say "hell yeah I doxx vtubers". honestly shocked, at how that played out

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

homeless snail posted:

dont u dare talk poo poo about my oshii

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

homeless snail posted:

It's true I mention that I don't have the schedule to add non-hololive Vtubers in and you ape out like a sonic diehard

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

twitch had a security breach so it's time to update your passwords again

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Grouchio posted:

It's true I mention that I don't have the schedule to add non-hololive Vtubers in and you ape out like a sonic diehard

can you like stop being a moron so qcs stops being dumb

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Grouchio posted:

lmao. god i wish i could see the world through your eyes grouchio

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

homeless snail posted:

sorry, im now on the side of the qcs people that want to get you banned. you could have prevented this if you didnt insult my oshi

extremely serious posts to defeat all grouchios

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Nobody should have to see the world through Grouchio's eyes.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

grouchio going back 30 minutes later and editing his post to be less dismissive because he was genuinely afraid that i was going to destroy him for insulting my oshi. ive changed my mind grouchio, you are under my protection, our thread mascot can't be banned theyre too fun to kick around

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

grouchio how the gently caress does your brain work

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Grouchio posted:

lmfao

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i am simply watching vods of a man beat ff8 primarily through triple triad

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Julias posted:

Nobody should have to see the world through Grouchio's eyes.
the john malkovich mind tunnel from Being John Malkovich, but grouchio instead

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

homeless snail posted:

the john malkovich mind tunnel from Being John Malkovich, but grouchio instead

RIP

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
All of the ninji eng vtubers suck tbh. If they didn't they'd be in hololive or vshojo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
why aren't you in hololive or vshojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Endorph posted:

grouchio how the gently caress does your brain work
Why should I tell anything about how my brain is wired differently, to you if it's clear you do not trust me whatever I do or say? Do you think i'm contrarian on purpose? If you are legitimately curious feel free to PM me.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Oct 6, 2021