Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao at that demo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
USA executives screaming

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

2 years ago today

the woat WWE match where nobody actually died

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sleep: 3
NXT 2.0: 0

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NutritiousSnack posted:

USA executives screaming

i mean its not like they have anything else thats gonna do those numbers in the time slot

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

The F4WVideo number was like $78,000

So Bryan Alvarez is more successful on Twitch than TNA.

Congrats Bryan.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Drakkel posted:

I can only imagine Io will show up and just get slotted directly into the Kairi Sane role of "Asuka's Best Friend who everyone just relentlessly beats the poo poo out of for real for no discernable reason"

At least Io and Asuka being put together makes sense, seeing as how they were 2/3 of Triple Tails.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i mean its not like they have anything else thats gonna do those numbers in the time slot

1.0 was doing much better however!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Tony needs to overload a Dark episode to beat NXT 2.0 one day just for the laughs and the melt downs

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Quantum of Phallus posted:

2 years ago today

the woat WWE match where nobody actually died

Brought to you by the video game that knocked the franchise into a coma.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Here is a meme I made

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

That one is out of date.

I thought you were going to post a phony one!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NutritiousSnack posted:

1.0 was doing much better however!

Not really.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
There is some tiny amount of karma in NXT getting it's rear end kicked by Gail Kim's husband's lovely Kitchen Nightmares ripoff show that's been on reruns for the past decade.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
beaten in the demo by the 12:35 am Sportscenter

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

This is even funnier if you watched or heard the promo Mandy cut last night on NXT, talking about how Toxic Attraction is the must most see group in the world, and how they are all over the advertising for the show and will bring it to new heights.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

DarkstarIV posted:

This is even funnier if you watched or heard the promo Mandy cut last night on NXT, talking about how Toxic Attraction is the must most see group in the world, and how they are all over the advertising for the show and will bring it to new heights.

The actual funny part is people watching a show they think is bad.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I enjoy seeing NXT and USA Network in the mud. This is payback for not picking up ECW in 2000. You denied me more lovely Steve Corino and Jack Victory matches and turned your backs on Farmclub. Now you pay the price.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I'm officially to the point where I don't care about NXT. Looking at those results is like looking at some independent show's live event results, where I recognize a couple names, but for the most part everyone is just unknowns to me.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1445860946631544836

:corsair:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I’ve had this thought before, but it’s funny that NXT 2.0’s new youth-oriented edgy programming mostly entailed talking about sex and showing off attractive women, when savvy programmers know that there is nothing Zoomers find more abhorrent than the idea of sexualized media

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Its time to bring back the dark and dreary atmosphere and also the skulls.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

If a wrestling show really wanted to appeal to zoomers they would make the authority figure a v-tuber.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pylons posted:

If a wrestling show really wanted to appeal to zoomers they would make the authority figure a v-tuber.

we're trying to attract zoomers, not people attracted to zoomers

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Vindication, for still loser Hunter.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

xbilkis posted:

I’ve had this thought before, but it’s funny that NXT 2.0’s new youth-oriented edgy programming mostly entailed talking about sex and showing off attractive women, when savvy programmers know that there is nothing Zoomers find more abhorrent than the idea of sexualized media

I'm not sure if that's true except for the very most terminal cases of online brain. I'm pretty sure horny teens are still horny. But I don't have any friends that aren't haunted by the grim spectre of time, so I'm not certain.

I can say with a little more confidence that I don't think mid-90s Superstars with revealing tights and boner jokes is what they're jonesing to see.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Pylons posted:

Like Fox will let them move whichever Paul brother is feuding with Kevin Owens. (Is it Zippy?)

maruhkati posted:

I'm not sure if that's true except for the very most terminal cases of online brain. I'm pretty sure horny teens are still horny. But I don't have any friends that aren't haunted by the grim spectre of time, so I'm not certain.

I can say with a little more confidence that I don't think mid-90s Superstars with revealing tights and boner jokes is what they're jonesing to see.

I think if teens are that horny, they have better options today than a WWE show.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Davros1 posted:

Like Fox will let them move whichever Paul brother is feuding with Kevin Owens. (Is it Zippy?)

Just make up a new Paul brother and hope they don't notice. It worked for the Andersons.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Davros1 posted:

I think if teens are that horny, they have better options today than a WWE show.

That they do.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Davros1 posted:

Yeah the Attitude Era worked in the 90s cause the only other boobs that teens could easily get were grimy JPGs that took 10 mins to load in

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/thelouisdangoor/status/1445823552125423622?s=21

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

maruhkati posted:

To paraphrase the blizzlol thread, the problem isn't horny, the problem is that Vince and co. don't know the difference between horny and sexism.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

agggggghhhhhhh

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol that dork of a host after Sonya responds "uh, uh SO THAT WAS TENSE"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hey hold on.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i think about this picture every single day. i dont have much to say about wwe anymore, not even fun to make fun of really, so to supplement that, im going to start posting this pic every so often. anytime i think of it really.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Drakkel posted:

I'm sure Zelina is very happy she gave up making a third of a million dollars a year so she could go back to WWE and probably get paid a fraction of that to be made into a complete idiot loser every week.

she also had to give up her onlyfans which would've been paying at least 6 digits a year, by itself