Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

my mom was a gamer but i didnt like playing with her because she didnt hold back if we played competitive games, she'd constantly grief me in bomberman by trapping me with remote bombs and refusing to detonate

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

my mom was a gamer but i didnt like playing with her because she didnt hold back if we played competitive games, she'd constantly grief me in bomberman by trapping me with remote bombs and refusing to detonate

she owns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Love that the #1 highest earning channel is the epic D&D show with the BAFTA award winning stars of Sony/Naughty Dog's The Last Of Us©

i looked into this and its also a Non Profit so they dont pay any taxes while pulling in 10 million a year. Epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lol owned

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

i looked into this and its also a Non Profit so they dont pay any taxes while pulling in 10 million a year. Epic.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

Lol badass

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
embarrassing to admit but i think critical role is fun :kiddo:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

dont get your cravat in a ruffle little lord font le roy :gun: :shoot: :blastu:-+

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

embarrassing to admit but i think critical role is fun :kiddo:

I'm sure it's fine

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Goddamn lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

STONE COLD 64 posted:

"I'll detonate it once you cleaned up your room" is some pro parenting

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

STONE COLD 64 posted:

epic mom

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/ign/status/1445879295499513856?s=21

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looking forward to the latest hit netflix series Claptrap & Friends

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I think I found a flash drive that has Randy’s “films” on it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Remember the telltale poker game with Claptrap and Brock Sampson from Venture Bros?

Oh yeah... THAT happened.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

NienNunb posted:

Remember the telltale poker game with Claptrap and Brock Sampson from Venture Bros?

Who’s that next to claptrap, it looks like Todd Howard with poo poo on his face?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheMightyBoops posted:

Who’s that next to claptrap, it looks like Todd Howard with poo poo on his face?

Bro that’s Ash Williams. Don’t disrespect the Chin.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That's Ash from Evil Dead you philistine

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

That doesn’t look anything like him lol. I forgot they gave him the robot arm in the third movie.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

TheMightyBoops posted:

That doesn’t look anything like him lol. I forgot they gave him the robot arm in the third movie.

you have to account for the fact that every telltale engine game looks like horrible dog poo poo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whos that between Ash and Sam?

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

NienNunb posted:

This owned, the group poker game premise allowed long form conversations between characters without them seeming tedious or distracting

Really interesting medium for a crossover that deserves to be revisited at some point without poo poo like Claptrap in it imo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

whos that between Ash and Sam?

its the portal villain

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lobster Harmonica posted:

This owned, the group poker game premise allowed long form conversations between characters without them seeming tedious or distracting

Really interesting medium for a crossover that deserves to be revisited at some point without poo poo like Claptrap in it imo

Yeah I bet the conversations between Glados and Brock Samson were riveting. Lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

TheMightyBoops posted:

die bitch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah I bet the conversations between Glados and Brock Samson were riveting. Lol

cant be worse than the first game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Yea I liked them too.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lol

scary ghost dog