Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Burns posted:

There is no way this dude isnt a child molester.

Oh 1000%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I think I’ve posted this before but this sonofabitch presented my in laws with an award at the Iowa State Fair for saving a kid’s life in a farm accident. He looked old as HELL getting up on that stage.

That was in 1992.

He’s pushing 90 and running for re-election, lol.

There should be an amendment that says you can’t hold federal office over the age of 70.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Automatic Slim posted:

There should be an amendment that says you can’t hold federal office over the age of 70.

There should be amendments that say you can only hold public office for a max of 8 years.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
There should be a law that I get a bushel of cash and sandwiches each day, but the world's hosed, so I just gotta deal.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mcvey posted:

Imagine letting this thing get close to your children lol

He has a distinct diddler look to him. But all that matters is that he likes Trump lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Gutter Phoenix posted:

There should be a law that I get a bushel of cash and sandwiches each day, but the world's hosed, so I just gotta deal.

Best we can do is $12.46 and a small flag pin.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Zil posted:

Best we can do is $12.46 and a small flag pin.

Can I exchange the small flag pin for an abortion?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Barudak posted:

Can I exchange the small flag pin for an abortion?

What do you think the pin is for

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Jelly posted:

Here's the reuters expose on AT&T funding terrorism: Reuters Story

AT&T is already passing the buck off to DirecTV (4 hours ago): Newsweek story

They're claiming that DirecTV is their own company.
"The decision of whether to renew the carriage agreement upon its expiration will be up to DIRECTV, which is now a separate company outside of AT&T,"

Here's an article about that "split" from a few months ago: The Verge story

Chud company AT&T running by the chud playbook that if you say something people will believe it even if there's plenty of evidence indicating otherwise.

And they're probably right.

Much thanks for the links, I was interested since I heard about it on tv, but I’m quite busy catching up on various threads so it’s the first time I’m reading about it.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Automatic Slim posted:

Like if you found out your pilot or brain surgeon was pushing 90 you'd bail, but yeah totally, a cat that age should be involved in running poo poo in the richest country that's ever existed cool

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

olylifter posted:

Like if you found out your pilot or brain surgeon was pushing 90 you'd bail, but yeah totally, a cat that age should be involved in running poo poo in the richest country that's ever existed cool

It doesn't even make sense, his nephew is Speaker of the Iowa House and it's expected he takes the seat. There's literally no reason to run again.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

There should be a law banning crime, why hasn't anyone thought of this before

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://twitter.com/meidastouch/status/1445863321652051972?s=21

:hmbol:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If we make crime illegal then only criminals will be able to commit crimes

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1445931888506511361

God these people are dumb as poo poo.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Yeah, bad news that people had guns at schools, nothing we can do about that, we're here to talk about the border crisis.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1445792712351838214

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Surprised the GOP isn't all over this shooting because reports say it was a black teenager with the gun.

OBAAAAAAAAMAAAAAA!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cowslips Warren posted:

Surprised the GOP isn't all over this shooting because reports say it was a black teenager with the gun.

OBAAAAAAAAMAAAAAA!

If they talk about that then their racist as hell base might actually want something done about guns.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Vaccines are for the weak. Inject active virus material from all the common illnesses and let "Natural Immunity" sort it out. That's gods plan. Of course I'm investing in quicklime and shovels as my retirement plan.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1445864725963845634?t=C0e5rz1acZHEteknONVwvQ&s=19

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Chief McHeath posted:

Yeah, bad news that people had guns at schools, nothing we can do about that, we're here to talk about the border crisis.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1445792712351838214

Die you sentient pile of poo poo.

(Ted Cruz that is, not the op)

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

goatface posted:

How would they go undercover where everybody knows their face?

Exactly. That's why it's such an ingenius plan.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Burns posted:

There is no way this dude isnt a child molester.

I don't have the previous pictures of this dude posted in the last thread, but in case anyone missed it he has a 3ft tall trump doll that he definitely fucks

trapezoid mouth don't lie

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

flesh dance posted:

I don't have the previous pictures of this dude posted in the last thread, but in case anyone missed it he has a 3ft tall trump doll that he definitely fucks

trapezoid mouth don't lie

He 100% fucks that thing

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Russia and China should just amass troops at the Mexico border because most people are loving numb to "the open border"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Someday I will stop confusing Jenna Ellis and Lindsay Ellis

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Castor Poe posted:

He 100% fucks that thing

lmao what the gently caress is wrong with people

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Castor Poe posted:

He 100% fucks that thing

Please, trumpdoll does the loving.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Castor Poe posted:

He 100% fucks that thing

His chin tattoo says Suburban Legend...he's the ultimate realization of toxic Live Laugh Love culture.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I wondered what the gently caress two hashtags were on the side of twitter and they were

1: Conservatives have decided Joe Biden is not real because the white house has built a set for public appearances so people don't crowd into the white house, and also he didn't really get the booster shot cause he would've died

2: O'Keefe has made brainless hogs think the Pfizer Vaccine has fetal tissue in it by showing an e-mail that literally says the vaccine does not have any fetal tissue in it

I'm glad the right wing is still actually insane, even as they kill themselves by not taking free medicine.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Barudak posted:

Someday I will stop confusing Jenna Ellis and Lindsay Ellis

No you won't. None of us will.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Barudak posted:

This is, in large part, why I no longer live in America and have no interest in ever going back.
How did you get out please help

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Who said earlier that they absolutely love seeing chuds upset and suffering? Because, ditto.

trickybiscuits fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 7, 2021

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yup

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1445916331413434369?s=20

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Now post that list of everyday common meds that used stem cells

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

In development means not currently used in production of the vaccine I'm assuming?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Lol James O'Queef

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Zil posted:

In development means not currently used in production of the vaccine I'm assuming?

Correct, it uses cells that were propagated originally from aborted fetuses, but no longer need the fetuses to make them.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Vaccines involve abortions?

This owns.

They will never take them now. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

the fetal tissue is the whole reason i took it