Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My grandpa turned 99 today :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1445604658316144644?s=20

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Lol yeah people are gonna get tired of being powerful billionaires

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Lol yeah people are gonna get tired of being powerful billionaires benevolent job creators

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Losing them to where?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Thaddius the Large posted:

Losing them to where?

Mars

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Under the sea is closer and more economical.

Although under the earth is probably the cheapest and easiest route.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The humble granny smith is the perfect apple, both for eating and for pie.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

I have done a lot of thinking and I have decided that I'm going to be one of those guys who drives with his right hand resting on the back of the passenger head rest at all times

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Why can't a pizza be delivered?

Because a pizza doesn't have a liver

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Why can't a pizza be delivered?

Because a pizza doesn't have a liver

I want to make a foie gras pizza just to spite you.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

oranges suck imo. apples are fine but the jeff bezos types are trying to jack up the price to more than like 10 cents an apple. i think in the hellscape of the 2020s ill just be eating out of a 30lb sack of dates.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I like most fruits but have never enjoyed pears.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Best fruits are mangoes and watermelons

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Leperflesh posted:

The humble granny smith is the perfect apple, both for eating and for pie.

what are you doing with the pies leper

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Nothing like freshly cut sweet pineapple.

on a pizza

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

bobjr posted:

I like most fruits but have never enjoyed pears.

Then just eat one, nobody says you need to more than that.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Quiet Feet posted:

Then just eat one, nobody says you need to more than that.

I think the name implies you have to eat at least two.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
David Chase is a tremendous moron.

https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/status/1445087399013388289

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Modi Apples are the superior apple.

Don't ask me to explain why but my favourite pairing to an afternoon cigarette when I was a smoker was an apple. Don't know why but it just went so good together.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I mean even if these guys were the innovators they’re made out to be (which, you know, doubt.jpeg) by the time they’re billionaires the only thing they’re innovating is creative ways to cheat the system to make more money. The actual innovating is left to people they’re paying peanuts.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Silly Burrito posted:

Nothing like freshly cut sweet pineapple.

on a pizza

I've mentioned it before but at the end of my mom's life she got into eating Little Caesar's Hawaiian pizzas. Granted, we puréed them so she could consume it but it made her happy, so I'll never shame people for liking it.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

Look at this PNW pleb who is unfamiliar with the newest wonder, the cosmic crisp.

The cosmic crisp is an excellent apple, and are smaller than honeycrisps which are too big to be a snackin apple, I'm not looking for a full meal when I grab an apple.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Pineapple pizza is amazing and I will die on this hill.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Pineapple, jalapenos, and bacon on pizza hits the sweet, savory, and spicy notes. So good.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
guava and good oranges, none of that california navel bullshit, are the best fruits

none of these people are talented in ways that should be encouraged, glad literally anything is making them gently caress off bc from my perspective they hang around forever ever more rapidly bleeding us dry

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm fine with Gala or Fuji apples.

Gimme them Cara Cara oranges and Clementines too.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
What is the best knockoff jersey site nowadays?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
99% of the Hawaiian pizza hate is performative silliness. It's fine. I don't care for it. It's not an offense against the Gods. The Germans put tuna fish on pizza.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I had a tuna and fried egg pizza once. It wasn't bad..

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

GD_American posted:

99% of the Hawaiian pizza hate is performative silliness. It's fine. I don't care for it. It's not an offense against the Gods. The Germans put tuna fish on pizza.

Japan and Korea put some very unappetizing things on pizzas.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Grandma died yesterday. I'm not sure how feel other than sad and incredibly mad that all the loving MAGA chuds in her county flooded the hospital and made so we couldn't even see her. She packed a lot of living in to 72 years and was a wonderful person who would be upset that I'm so upset she's gone because at least she's not in pain anymore and won't be tied down to machines she would have hated having to lug around. She was a cancer nurse for 30+ years, campained hard for Washington's death with dignity act, loved the Seahawks/Mariners/Sonics, and loved her family. She was also very much a leftist and there was a very, very big break after Trump was elected with the rest of her family so I'm really, really not looking forward to the funeral when they'll all be there. At least she was an anchor to all my cousins who were escaping weird John Birch society right wing beliefs.

I'll watch TNF tomorrow because that's what she would have wanted since football was always her favorite thing and she could talk for hours about it. Lol the biggest strain on her marriage with my grandpa was the fact that he was always a bigger Raiders fan than Seahawks fan and she didn't like him going to Oakland and maybe shivving people at games (cannot confirm).

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
^^ Ah gently caress, that's too bad :( She sounds cool at least.

Has there been any merit to this argument of "if the US is mean to billionaires, they'll take their wealth and power elsewhere!" in recent history? Offshore tax havens kind of make this a moot point to begin with, to say nothing of American culture being so uniquely suited to fawning over rich people solely because they're rich.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

D-LINK posted:

I really want my next trip abroad to be Giza, the Valley of the Kings, and Istanbul. Athens if I have time

Valley of the kings is later this week and I'm stoked. Today we're going into the pyramid. Then hitting the Egyptian museum and some market

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Some poor 17 year old part time hostess is gonna have a 50 year old man deck her

https://twitter.com/CBSLA/status/1445806010199797761

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

GD_American posted:

Love a hawaiian pizza. Reminds me of being a kid because I'd get it once a month with my old man after soccer training.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

incredibly mad that all the loving MAGA chuds in her county flooded the hospital and made so we couldn't even see her.

This is what scares me as much as anything should something go wrong with someone I care about. I'm sorry you had to go through this, and obviously sorry about your loss.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Lol the biggest strain on her marriage with my grandpa was the fact that he was always a bigger Raiders fan than Seahawks fan and she didn't like him going to Oakland and maybe shivving people at games (cannot confirm).

This is a hilarious family secret to have though if it's not a joke and possibly true. Also she sounds like she was awesome.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Toaster Beef posted:

what are you doing with the pies leper

I don't make pie very often, but when I do, I eat that pie. My favorite pie is Key Lime, and since it just uses the yolks of eggs I use the whites to make merengue which is a nice topper for a key lime pie; but a granny smith apple pie with a lattice crust and lots of cinnamon is a drat good pie to eat as well.

Tell me my friend toaster beef, what do you do with pies

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hey there Key Lime favorite pie buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Grandma died yesterday.

I’m so sorry :smith: I saw from the posts recently how much she meant and how much time you could spend together recently. That’s really what it’s all about.