Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Murdstone posted:

loving Brad!
"Janice!"
"Rocky!"
":stare:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/MDVancleave/status/1445530570298036231
https://twitter.com/MDVancleave/status/1445533477974147081

the prosecutors went ahead with the charges even though they saw the footage and tried to make him plea deal for THIRTEEN YEARS.

also one of the cops who was abusing his use of force IS the "use of force" expert in the MPD who also testified at the derek chauvin trial for the prosecution... he testified that chauvin's knee on the back of a suspect's neck is not police policy... BUT isn't against police policy (wut).... lol gee wonder where chauvin learned his tactics from.

"Why is everybody rioting against the police?!"
Gee, I don't know. It's not like they're rolling down the street praising themselves for being the aryans while unloading on civilians for no reason

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

wuffles posted:

So, uh, the guy’s on a vent for 4wks…how they gonna get the paste in him, exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfZiAiYNcI8&t=10s

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Dr. Faustus posted:

I heard this "Pfizer vaccine has aborted fetus cells in it that are left over from..." from a person who is definitely set on quitting their job and walking away from a long career because they refuse to get vaccinated. I just remember thinking, "Someone with details like that is either onto so high-grade intel or they are making poo poo up." I assumed it was made up.

I want to tell this person about it tomorrow and talk them out of making a huge mistake, but it would be bad for my career to get political at work. I'm honestly torn.

tell them, fine, but they better quit all this poo poo too to be morally consistent

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

SocketWrench posted:

Whelp, unfortunately this dude's gonna get his car firebombed in his driveway and hundreds of death threats from the "pro-lifers"

Ironically, the U.S. lost the motion to seal depositions of civil servants in that ruling, but only because they didn't explain what the privacy was important. Meanwhile, here I am, all :thunk::thunkher::thunk: with that exact notion rattling in my head; the civil servants, and anyone who bears a passing likeness to them, is bound to be targeted on the street for testimony, and some conservative media group is going to be the ones to put their faces and likenesses with the name out into the open.

Gutter Phoenix posted:

drat it!

I flew too close to the Sun.

You would have made it onto page 69 IF ONLY YOU HAD THE 5G LIKE THE BILL GATES COVID JAB GIVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Dr. Faustus posted:

I heard this "Pfizer vaccine has aborted fetus cells in it that are left over from..." from a person who is definitely set on quitting their job and walking away from a long career because they refuse to get vaccinated. I just remember thinking, "Someone with details like that is either onto so high-grade intel or they are making poo poo up." I assumed it was made up.

I want to tell this person about it tomorrow and talk them out of making a huge mistake, but it would be bad for my career to get political at work. I'm honestly torn.

Why would you want to get involved in ANY WAY, if somebody is so convinced as to tank their career for this (lol).

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

sneaking into hospital to lube up a loved one's rear end in a top hat while as they die on their deathbed

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:actually:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"The Pit and the Pendulum" but the narrator is watching a Twitter ban slowly descend

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Appropriate, since the character in that emote, who is a self-insert, is also a sociopath with no regard for anyone but himself.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

QuarkJets posted:

Does anyone else remember way back in the 1990s when conservatives were losing their god drat minds over life being so incredibly precious that not even one braindead patient could be allowed to have her life support machines shut off? Hard to believe that those are the same people who are like "700,000 people are dead? Oh well these things happen, can't wear a mask or get a vaccine to stop this"

That was the Terri Schiavo case, and it didn't get big in the news until 2003/2004-ish. JEB! Bush weighed in on it and diminished himself quite a bit (it happened in Florida while he was governor). They finally allowed her to die in 2005.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
idk how but matt walsh managed to become worse than matt tracey

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

That was the Terri Schiavo case, and it didn't get big in the news until 2003/2004-ish. JEB! Bush weighed in on it and diminished himself quite a bit (it happened in Florida while he was governor). They finally allowed her to die in 2005.

The party of small government muscling all their resources to stop a husband from making decisions about his comatose wife

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tarquinn posted:

Who What is that guy??

SocketWrench posted:

A chud Medusa

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1445905511170203650
Boy that's a relief. Thanks Tuckles!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He literally employed one as his head writer lol

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean calling them "organized" is pretty generous tbh

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1445911998433271810
Glad he's not making money off his name, unlike a certain Hunter! But look at those perks! I hope the lunch includes doing bumps in the toilet! Goonmeet?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

What he said was "WE don't have a white supremacist problem". He's not lying. The group he represents doesn't have a problem.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

What he said was "WE don't have a white supremacist problem". He's not lying. The group he represents doesn't have a problem.

Tucker Carlson Tonight is basically Network: The TV Series and it's been going on for years now. Millions of people don't know it's not real. America is doomed

Sally Sprodgkin
May 23, 2007

What a needlessly terrified, complete and utter tool

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They kill our babies and insert them into us.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

my son told me doctor robotnik did this in a sonic cartoon by putting rabbits in sonic's tummy to make him have a baby and it's literally too dumb even for sonic

what is reality any more

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I love how they just have no theory of why they would do this. Just, like ... to be assholes? Because they like turning people into dinosaurs?

These people live in a world ruled by comic book supervillains and their only recourse is reciting magic Jesus words

Reality is so much more mundane and so much more amazing than they're willing to ever imagine

Trying to wake them up would be like those stories of someone who was born in North Korea and propagandized for 30 years and then escaped to downtown Seoul and their brain melted

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Oct 7, 2021

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I got the fetus vax and it aborted my dick and gave me a baby dick and overall it was a major upgrade so I'm going for my 4th booster today.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

personally i enjoying knowing that a single dead baby contributed more to the advancement of mankind than an entire chud family tree will for all of history

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

FilthyImp posted:

I got the fetus vax and it aborted my dick and gave me a baby dick and overall it was a major upgrade so I'm going for my 4th booster today.

Uhh… how do you find this particular vaccine? Asking for a friend.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

There he is with his mouth hanging open again. Is he just incapable of closing it? I can almost hear the "huhhuhuhuhhhhhhuhu" noise coming from him as I stare at this picture.

His internal monologue is the sound of a microwave running.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqfnIuFZ9SA

It looks like MAGA is what did him in

And further proof, he used to have facial expressions and not be a giant tub of melted lard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDphOD4gspM

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Oct 7, 2021

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Quote and edit are different buttons

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

haljordan posted:

The party of small government muscling all their resources to stop a husband from making decisions about his comatose wife

U.S. Senate majority leader Bill Frist, a cardiologist, weighed in by diagnosing that she had brain activity via a cherry-picked video from her idiot chud parents (the party suing to keep her alive) that they claimed showed her eyes following a red balloon (which the video didn’t even convincingly show).

When she finally died, the autopsy revealed that her brain had in fact been liquified for years.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

I'm going to assume that the custom accessorized pepes are some chudly variety of NFT

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Is crowder dead yet

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Why is he wearing armor? Is it just in this day and age when that many children are in one place the threat of a shooter goes up?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Trip report on Moderna 3rd shot....brutal headache/body ache all night, but I had a huge stack of blankets so didn't get the chills too bad. Seems less intense than the 2nd shot so far, but still mega sucks. :( Next time I'm switching to Pfizer.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

pro starcraft loser posted:

Why is he wearing armor? Is it just in this day and age when that many children are in one place the threat of a shooter goes up?

Because it's a costume.
Because he lives in fear.
Because he's a coward.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

Trip report on Moderna 3rd shot....brutal headache/body ache all night, but I had a huge stack of blankets so didn't get the chills too bad. Seems less intense than the 2nd shot so far, but still mega sucks. :( Next time I'm switching to Pfizer.

That's actually pretty normal for a 3rd shot. Your immune system is primed to jump all over itself and make a bunch of antibodies, so it can be a pretty rough couple of days.

Still better than dying from :horsedrugs:

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1445918749341597699?s=20

it's me, sean hannity, the fair and balanced, both sides, guy

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

U.S. Senate majority leader Bill Frist, a cardiologist, weighed in by diagnosing that she had brain activity via a cherry-picked video from her idiot chud parents (the party suing to keep her alive) that they claimed showed her eyes following a red balloon (which the video didn’t even convincingly show).

When she finally died, the autopsy revealed that her brain had in fact been liquified for years.

I remember this case well, because it was one of the first that showed me my mom is a complete idiot. She is "pro life" and said that she could tell, based on that video, that Terry was alive and had brain activity. It was kind of a huge argument between us, and I remember feeling so smug when they finally did the autopsy and proved my mom had absolutely nothing guiding her choices except her feelings on a matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Tarquinn posted:

Who What is that guy??

That's what they call a Chud Super Soldier mostly they just like the name there's no DNA modifications there.