Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Claeaus posted:

What are the antivaxxers basing their "more people are dying from the vaccine than the virus" on? Are they just saying it?

That link posted above said more people die from the flu, which is false by a factor of... 15x?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Trump was impeached twice, attempted a coup, almost started WW3 and he's still allowed to run for president lol

Oh, and he's probably gonna win again in 2024 lol

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Last Call posted:

snip
He missed a certain detail
success? what is it she has succeeded at exactly?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FilthyImp posted:

I got the fetus vax and it aborted my dick and gave me a baby dick and overall it was a major upgrade so I'm going for my 4th booster today.

Oh, let us know if the baby dick stacks...you could make an impressive member

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lol, that site is owned by http://www.rgvisions.com/ , real GeoCities looking site. Not directly linking just so they don't track back to here.

Also if anyone else wants to.

Abuse contact email: abuse@godaddy.com
Abuse contact phone: tel:480-624-2505

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

InsertPotPun posted:

success? what is it she has succeeded at exactly?

Sexually harassing her own assistants?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pear of Anguish:

Not a big deal

Twitter Ban:

Cruel and unusual

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Nocheez posted:

That's actually pretty normal for a 3rd shot. Your immune system is primed to jump all over itself and make a bunch of antibodies, so it can be a pretty rough couple of days.

Still better than dying from :horsedrugs:

Speaking of which, how's our buddy Garrison

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

lol

I listened to this dude's entire discography out of curiosity, and you know what? It isn't very good.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bogus Adventure posted:

Pear of Anguish:

Not a big deal

Never knew they were so ornately decorated. Seems like you wouldn't need something to be so eye catching if its going up an rear end.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Blooster posted:

Small update to the above: https://www.facebook.com/brandi.harrell.39/posts/5048237535204015

Also, if you look at the dates, that means to date she has been in the hospital for over 3 weeks with covid. LOL!!!!

Hope she dies, honestly

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

pro starcraft loser posted:

I think a study or something from Israel, but that's more of 'VACCINATED ARE IN HOSPITAL TOO" but I'm pretty sure that's because their vaxed population is so high that, yes, the majority might be vaccinated.

Like 8 of 10 are vaccinated but they fail to mention only 10 people are in a hospital with covid instead of 500.

Not just that but once they got their vaccination rate their idiot PM said "Go on, have fun, live your lives again" while covid was still raging all over the place

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Castor Poe posted:

Trump was impeached twice, attempted a coup, almost started WW3 and he's still allowed to run for president lol

Cool list of simple undisputed truth that makes me wanna drink myself to death.

We are the most cursed generation of humanity to ever exist. We live in full view of the incoming existential crisis of climate and authoritarianism. Thanks to the internet we also have an unobstructed view of the hopeless stupidity of mankind and how it is 100% certain we are too dumb to solve the problems we have created. At least if things collapse enough to destroy the internet false hope might exist again.

Good video games tho

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"SEE I CAN USE A BUZZWORD BECAUSE I'M A MORON!"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Zil posted:

Never knew they were so ornately decorated. Seems like you wouldn't need something to be so eye catching if its going up an rear end.

If you can't take pride in your work, why do it in the first place?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Wish that stupid looking gently caress could see this but he probably wouldn't get it.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

old beast lunatic posted:

Cool list of simple undisputed truth that makes me wanna drink myself to death.

We are the most cursed generation of humanity to ever exist. We live in full view of the incoming existential crisis of climate and authoritarianism. Thanks to the internet we also have an unobstructed view of the hopeless stupidity of mankind and how it is 100% certain we are too dumb to solve the problems we have created. At least if things collapse enough to destroy the internet false hope might exist again.

Good video games tho

I'm just glad I'll get to play a new Metroid game before I'm turned into nutrient paste to feed Jeff Bezos in his dick shaped moon base

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Castor Poe posted:

Don't forget that his lifetime federal appointments made by his corrupt DoJ meddling are permanent.

:toot:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Not sure if he’d win in -24 but if he does America will absolutely not survive another 4 years.

Like, with no looming future elections he’d just go absolutely bananas. Jared Kushner on the SC bananas.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/AleneTchek/status/1446135107027234825?s=20

ok dude

(entire US, not just CA, 2021)

But here's CA...

https://www.odmp.org/search?state=California&from=2021&to=2021&filter=nok9

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Villanueva is an all time scumbag, even for a cop. I only pray there's a Democrat in office when he eventually goes down on federal charges so he doesn't get an immediate pardon.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Wait that guy is real? I thought it was the fake cop that hurled the coffee mug at Lebowski.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1446209158705938432?t=oEFweIf8Jvya_TFgfOPiAA&s=19

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
not remotely an lol

https://twitter.com/BenInLDN/status/1446107271843368960?s=20

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

It's gotta look nice when you set it out for the nobles' inspection tour. Can't have traitors to the crown having tawdry peasant-class anal destroyers shoved up their rear end after all, why that would be uncouth! :wotwot:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Are we gonna bothsides the homophobes now?

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Grondoth posted:

Yes. The email literally says this. People are literally looking at an e-mail that says "there are not fetal cells in the vaccine" and going "there's fetal cells in the vaccine?!?!?!"
My "the vaccine does not have fetal cells in it" email has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the email

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

BigglesSWE posted:

Not sure if he’d win in -24 but if he does America will absolutely not survive another 4 years.

Like, with no looming future elections he’d just go absolutely bananas. Jared Kushner on the SC bananas.

Imagine the inauguration speech.
Two to four hours of bitching, gloating, veiled threats, incoherent rambling about the stolen election and how he's the only one who can repair the catastrophic damage that reduced the country to ruins.

It's almost be worth it for that.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1446181102226452484?s=21

quote:

A Maryland man accused of killing his pharmacist brother, his sister-in-law and an 83-year-old woman told his mother he wanted to "confront" his brother over "him administering COVID vaccines," according to charging documents obtained from Howard County District Court.

Jeffrey Allen Burnham, 46, also allegedly told a tipster "that his brother was 'killing people with the COVID shot,'" according to the statement of charges obtained by CNN affiliate WBAL.

Burnham's mother called the Cumberland Police Department over her son's "mental stability" on September 29, according to the charging documents filed in Allegany County obtained by WBAL. That was the same day Cumberland Police found the body of 83-year-old Rebecca Reynolds. They said her car was missing.

On September 30, the Howard County Police Department said they were searching for Burnham in connection with the shooting deaths of his brother, 58-year-old Brian Robinette, and his sister-in-law Kelly Sue Robinette, 57, whose bodies were found that day in their Ellicott City home.

Burnham was arrested October 1 in Davis, West Virginia.

Killing your brother to own the libs.

It’s time to take these nutjobs seriously before they resort to murder.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1446211245833535497

Nothing to see here!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"look the people under me are just not good at following orders" is TOTALLY the thing you want to hear from someone, "i'm unable to make my employees do things" is the best thing to hear from management, i can see why he has his job

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

InsertPotPun posted:

"look the people under me are just not good at following orders" is TOTALLY the thing you want to hear from someone, "i'm unable to make my employees do things" is the best thing to hear from management, i can see why he has his job

He really wants to stop all the literal murder gangs in the LAPD but oh jeez they just won't listen to him.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
World War III baby!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bronze Fonz posted:

it's britain, presumably they're going to bring on a bunch of people to argue whether or not transgendered people deserve to exist :thumbsup:

IN THE NAME OF IMPARTIALITY!!!!!!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

He really wants to stop all the literal murder gangs in the LAPD but oh jeez they just won't listen to him.
"i have all the evidence against the drug smugglers right here your honor! oh geez i dropped it! lord have mercy my pants fell down and now i'm peeing all over it! noooooooo!!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Here is your subpoena! please don't just ignore it please"

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

ASenileAnimal posted:

senate releases 400 page report to country that hates reading
Do yourself a favor and read the 6 page summary and key findings. If at any point in the future you encounter a wild nutjob trying to whitewash the insurrection, you can repeatedly ask them "Did you read the congressional report?" Of course they will say its all lies and try to go off on their conspiracy trutherism but you just keep asking "Did you read it? How do you know it is lies if you haven't read it?"

I read the 9/11 commission report and it saved me so much headache when dealing with 9/11 truthers. They have all their dumb conspiracies but you don't engage them on that. Keep circling back to the commission report. What do you disagree with on the commission report? I'm not interested in your theories, show me evidence that the findings on the commission report are wrong. They should be trying to convince you, the studied skeptic. The only subject you are willing to discuss is the official report and whether or not it is true. Don't fall into the trap of trying to disprove their conspiracies; it's moving goalposts and bad faith arguments all the way down. Make it clear that you the only way you will be convinced is if they can disprove the claims made in the official report (which they haven't read.) Show me the evidence buddy :colbert:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Bronze Fonz posted:

“For today’s debate on whether or not gay people deserve to exist, we have a gay man who lives a successful, ordinary life, and his debate opponent, a functionally illiterate man who barely passed high-school in West Virginia and cites an often mid-translated collection of fables as absolute truth.”

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Didn't the BBC protect a known necrophiliac pedophile for decades? Might be some bad apples there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Who is playing Joe?