Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
working hard thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

2DCAT posted:

Pls tell the cspam vlogger to make the vid

oh god no

thanks for the update. take care of yourself twoday

Col.Schultz
May 14, 2010

Till we come to some beginning within our own power...
Take care of yourself today! I have paid far more to receive far less than this book has provided already.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Col.Schultz posted:

Take care of yourself today! I have paid far more to receive far less than this book has provided already.

ain't that the truth.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

such is its power that the very forces of nature conspire to deny us the Book. trumno be with you twoday.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:toot:

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
When roes shipping address lock in? Because of the new timing of things I will probably have moved by the time you commit the final edits to the printer.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
:bisonyes:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

book me, Danno

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

:toot: :toot:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Dameius posted:

When roes shipping address lock in? Because of the new timing of things I will probably have moved by the time you commit the final edits to the printer.

I have no idea! I will post shipping date estimates when I have them, and you can tell me then.

It's still got to be proofed, printed, and shipped to the distributor, so any time before that last step

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

twoday posted:

I have no idea! I will post shipping date estimates when I have them, and you can tell me then.

It's still got to be proofed, printed, and shipped to the distributor, so any time before that last step

sort of related, I can’t remember for sure what address I put on the survey, and I have moved. how can I make sure you’ve got the correct address?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Squinky v2.0 posted:

sort of related, I can’t remember for sure what address I put on the survey, and I have moved. how can I make sure you’ve got the correct address?

Send me a message on kickstarter

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

twoday posted:

Send me a message on kickstarter

while going to do this, I found there’s a “view survey” button on the project page that lets you review your past responses

confirmed my address is correct

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
proofin' readers

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

UFOTacoMan posted:

proofin' readers

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I feel like for tradition, if nothing else, this thread should have this:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1439801768892899331

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Right for the wrong reasons, yet again.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

There will be adequate fuel

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
same.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
<3 twoday

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
treumkpl

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's spooky season, twoday should be booday

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Iron Crowned posted:

It's spooky season, twoday should be booday