Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The Last Call posted:

Who is playing Joe?

This reboot of the movie DAVE sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Last Call posted:

World War III baby!

Yes, yes, all the pieces on Trump nine-dimensional chess board are all nearly in place. If only we mortals had the intelligence to understand a fraction of his great plan. He may look like a fat sack of crap choking down fish delights on the golf course, but every single word and gesture is part of a well-oiled political machine, the likes of which the world has never seen. Tick, tock, any day now, juuuuust you wait!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When I’m president if you get a congressional subpoena it’s delivered by no less than four antifa super-soldiers and if you refuse we start breaking toes.

If you need to be asked more than twice we start taking fingers.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
They really are wanting it aren't they?

https://twitter.com/BadCOVID19Takes/status/1446216184202997766

They still fail to realize how many would ever take action.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So had a few steroid injections in my back done today and part of the procedure of course is to sanitize the area. Sadly the chemical seems to stain the skin a bit and even after showering, my wife has told me my back looks like the stuff Trump uses.

I did not lol, right away.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Last Call posted:

They really are wanting it aren't they?

https://twitter.com/BadCOVID19Takes/status/1446216184202997766

They still fail to realize how many would ever take action.

Would be funny to watch their side group up and live in barracks/bunkers and poo poo just to all get sick from COVID at the same time. :lol:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Would be funny to watch their side group up and live in barracks/bunkers and poo poo just to all get sick from COVID at the same time. :lol:

Well, we DO have Winter coming up, and people tend to clump together indoors when it's cold, so

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Stoatbringer posted:

Yes, yes, all the pieces on Trump nine-dimensional chess board are all nearly in place. If only we mortals had the intelligence to understand a fraction of his great plan. He may look like a fat sack of crap choking down fish delights on the golf course, but every single word and gesture is part of a well-oiled political machine, the likes of which the world has never seen. Tick, tock, any day now, juuuuust you wait!
"i can't wait to see the looks on these people's faces when trump jumps out of that coffin to confront them with the evidence he's been building! oooo-hohoho man this is all part of it: it's going to be so sweet when he claws through the dirt!"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Zil posted:

So had a few steroid injections in my back done today and part of the procedure of course is to sanitize the area. Sadly the chemical seems to stain the skin a bit and even after showering, my wife has told me my back looks like the stuff Trump uses.

I did not lol, right away.

:sever:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

It's OK though, they just (re)hired a big gay Welshman to run Doctor Who (again), so I'm sure they'll point to that as evidence of inclusivity and diversity. :rolleyes:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zil posted:

Never knew they were so ornately decorated. Seems like you wouldn't need something to be so eye catching if its going up an rear end.

Look at this shocking lack of class and style.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

:laffo:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Ted always make me think of Erik now and that's ok.

https://twitter.com/commentiquette/status/1379994970145189888

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Really loving that stochastic terrorism!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

69And from the sky spake the LORD, His voice like thunder and His words like lightning;

"Lol.

Lmao."

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:hmmyes:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

loomer dead yet
garrison dead yet

wtf

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

DISSARAY!

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1446225312019267591?s=20

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

I had this hunch that if you turned that guy's mouth upside down he'd look more normal so i tested it.

LOL!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL!!!!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's not going to happen, but a US default would be great content for the forums.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1446230100496715777

Sane member of society.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Thats a visit from the secret service.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
like 95% of the q nonsense is undiagnosed schizophrenia, right? so what is it about our country that makes it so common?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LOL, remember when House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy was so desperate to distance himself from the insane QAnon Caucus in his ranks (that he had no control over whatsoever) that he pretended to not even know how to pronounce it, and called it “Q-On” on live TV?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

its_my_birthday posted:

like 95% of the q nonsense is undiagnosed schizophrenia, right? so what is it about our country that makes it so common?

Lead. The internet.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's always been this common, we just invented a way to let them spiral by feeding off one another.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

its_my_birthday posted:

Total stab in the dark I would say it's a little lower on the undiagnosed schizophrenia, which absolutely is part of it, and much higher on things like 'active efforts by hostile foreign nations,' 'domestic terrorists/white supremacists using Q to rile people up,' etc.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

its_my_birthday posted:

people in power keep listening to them because they believe chuds and nuts can be controlled

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

oh boy a subpoena! that'll work.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

its_my_birthday posted:

Body Thetans

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

its_my_birthday posted:

Let me tell you a story about a man named Reagen and his hatred of the nanny state...

ie he cut the funding for a lot of public mental health care

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Oscar Wild posted:

Lead. The internet.

It's this.

If you're over 55 you woke up in a house full of lead, ate off of aluminum, drank lead out of your tap with a lead glass, sat in traffic breathing lead, went to your school full of lead, ate off of more aluminum, drank lead out of the fountain, sat in traffic breathing more lead, went back to your lead-filled home, drank more lead water out of lead glasses, ate off of more aluminum, and had a good night glass of lead.

And that poo poo turns your brain to haunted swiss cheese.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Shishkahuben posted:

oh boy a subpoena! that'll work.

Prediction:

All these assholes are gonna throw a Subpoena Avoidance Party and live stream it, and during their vocal and vibrant protest, that's when they all get raided, rounded up and perp walked at the same time.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm the guy at the sticker shop making sure the biden gimp tailgate decal isn't off center.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

It's this.

If you're over 55 you woke up in a house full of lead, ate off of aluminum, drank lead out of your tap with a lead glass, sat in traffic breathing lead, went to your school full of lead, ate off of more aluminum, drank lead out of the fountain, sat in traffic breathing more lead, went back to your lead-filled home, drank more lead water out of lead glasses, ate off of more aluminum, and had a good night glass of lead.

And that poo poo turns your brain to haunted swiss cheese.

Yes but I can write with my dick like a pencil...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

Humans are super susceptible to cults, it's bonkers but also a very natural thing for us.