Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My girlfriend sent me the first photo we ever took together like five years ago, when I thought I was 100% gay, and baby us are adorable so I'm posting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

You are wearing a Montreal hockey sweater in front of a Montreal bank. May I guess where you are?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Yes, but if you guess something besides eastern Ontario and a Petes v Fronts game, you'd be wrong. That's downtown Kingston.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I like your new avatar, EAH. :3:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Stupid looking anyways

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Jun 5, 2022

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
please forgive my zebra print bathroom tiles

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Those glasses are kicking rad.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Out for a nice autumn walk

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I'm half frog lol

https://i.imgur.com/sL8xr4F.mp4

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

This made me giggle. Well done!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

B33rChiller posted:

This made me giggle. Well done!

LOL I've never met anyone else who can voluntarily control that muscle. Main use? Telling small children i'm part frog.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Desert Bus posted:

LOL I've never met anyone else who can voluntarily control that muscle. Main use? Telling small children i'm part frog.

Delighting small children is the best reward for anything.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Philippe posted:

Delighting small children is the best reward for anything.

Unfortunately I can't vocalize when I flex it so I can't "ribbit" to back it up. It's very disappointing.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

At least you can inflate it to attract a mate!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I've been losing weight. I was over 300 in January, now I'm 270 and can fit in XXL instead of 3XL.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Congrats! Keep it up!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Hiiii!
I posted a go fund me about my kitty and my wedding (Sorry about that mods, I was really anxious and stressed), so I wanted to supply an update now that I’m on my honeymoon! Goon funds went 100% to paying for Lillys pre surgery cancer screening X-rays (which cleared her for surgery) and we all super appreciate that 💕

Lilly literally woke up from surgery and chose violence. The first thing they told me when I came to pick her up was that she had gotten out of 2 cones 5 different times and ultimately destroyed them. The vet put her in like a kitty undershirt shirt and a soft cone. In the 13 minute drive home she somehow got out of the shirt. And then laid on it as an additional ‘gently caress you’

Within 10 min of being out of the cage she got out of the soft cone. Once she was out of those she was way better, didn’t mess with her stitches, just chilled on her side. I didn’t mess with her cause why bother her if I don’t need to. We took her to be boarded at the vets during the wedding and she’s been fantastic since! She’s VERY happy to be home and getting lots of attention as a result.

My wedding went wonderfully. I was able to feed everyone, I had a great time that day even though I was pulled in 50 directions at once.
My husband is 6’8 and I’m 5’4 (and that’s rounding up!) so a joke I had planned for him was before we did the kiss I wanted to pull out a step stool which went perfectly

It was a beautiful wedding, the rain held out *just* long enough for our ceremony and photos which is all I could have asked for.

And now we’re on our honeymoon bopping around Florida! My sister is full time watching my pets and Im very happy to not have to pay vendors anymore.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Killing it, CannonFodder! It gets easier as the efforts become part of your routine. Congrats!

And the step stool is adorable, CeramicPig.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Congrats on the wedding ceramicpig

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Great job both CannonFodder and CeramicPig! Y'all are radiant!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Chalk up a couple more goon success stories!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bad news is I gained some weight back.
Good news is its long sleeve band tee season. The only true holiday season.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My steretypical nerd tattoo and the time I was a royal artillery bellhop

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

3rd brigade?

matti
Mar 31, 2019

good style!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

sup guys

matti
Mar 31, 2019

lookin good ellie

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
We were feeling fancy in vintage. Me in my dad's ~50 year old wedding tux that fits me like a glove, and my girlfriend in her 25 year old prom dress.

e: the tux still has confetti from my parents' wedding in the pockets.

Breetai has a new favorite as of 10:34 on Oct 20, 2021

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Confetti's like glitter, once you even think about it it shows up everywhere

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Breetai posted:

We were feeling fancy in vintage. Me in my dad's ~50 year old wedding tux that fits me like a glove, and my girlfriend in her 25 year old prom dress.

e: the tux still has confetti from my parents' wedding in the pockets.

:eyepop: Wow! That's very impressive, fitting into those lovely outfits, so many years later.
Both looking elegantly snazzy.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

very snazzy both of you!!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Breetai posted:

Me in my dad's ~50 year old wedding tux that fits me like a glove
Two arms, two legs...

😦

TMI!!!!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Two arms, two legs...

😦

TMI!!!!

:confused:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

felt handsome recently, now y'all get to see

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Ignite Memories posted:

felt handsome recently, now y'all get to see

Felt handsome, actually looks handsome. Always amazes me how pretty most Goons are.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

a full, distinguished beard

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

This is from a few months ago, but my cousin came up from NJ to CT to spend some time with my family up here in CT. I forget how it came up, but we ended up passing around my uncle's glasses that he wore before he had LASIK. When I put them on, my cousin looked at mea and said, deadpan and wiuth a completely straight face, "you look like a communist dictator from the '70s"

All I can say is that he wasn't wrong.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

I'd say more if a Stasi guy that does the car battery thing to your privates but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I've always been loyal to comrade stalin personally