Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Shanghaied posted:

Yes, but have you considered how devastatingly owned we are?

Through god all lib-owning is possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Someone being denied an organ transplant because they won't follow the rules to get one isn’t news.

Maybe this chud can try a horse kidney?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Barudak posted:

Also, I meant to ask, is this based on a specific case you may be closely following

Yeah my BiL is probably not gonna die but he's still in the hospital and now my SiL is also sick. Seems like a more mild case (at least so far) but she's basically bedridden with really nasty flu symptoms.

As of now BiL (who is 26 years old I think) will probably need a CPAP machine to sleep for the rest of his life.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah my BiL is probably not gonna die but he's still in the hospital and now my SiL is also sick. Seems like a more mild case (at least so far) but she's basically bedridden with really nasty flu symptoms.

As of now BiL (who is 26 years old I think) will probably need a CPAP machine to sleep for the rest of his life.

tell them, from me: LOL

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah my BiL is probably not gonna die

*in the hospital

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

My condolences.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Shanghaied posted:

Yes, but have you considered how devastatingly owned we are?

I know I sure am, the wheel of logic got me good. sheesh :(

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

A Fancy Hat posted:

And not a single lesson will have been learned.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

fishing with the fam posted:

Yeah my wife's mom and stepfather are going to Florida next week (they are unvaccinated) lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fishing with the fam posted:

When I was a student on my last rotation, I worked with a 500 pound guy who had gone into respiratory failure due to too many pain meds (young guy in his 30's). We rehabbed him starting in the ICU and eventually onto the acute floor and got him walking a bit before he got discharged. He had a trach tube the whole time and couldn't talk to us until maybe the last week when they finally got him off oxygen and could use a Passy Muir valve to talk.

I was so excited, finally I could verbally communicate with this guy instead of using writing, so I put his valve on and asked told him to tell me something, his first words to me:

"These nurses are bitches."

I took the valve back off and didn't really talk to him much after that because he was a total rear end in a top hat it turns out.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Through god all lib-owning is possible

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JgZ45ENl4

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A Fancy Hat posted:

Local Republican committee page posted that article about more people dying of covid in 2021 than in 2020. What's amazing is how the right's messaging on Covid has completely splintered the group, because the comments on that article absolutely make up a spectrum of crazy right-wing thought. Highlights include:

"Maybe the V is killing them???"

"Shouldve tried hcq and ivermectin from the start...even if only by patient consent..."

"FAKE PLANDEMIC HOAX WHY POST THIS"

"are the rinos now looking to do lockdowns???? they do not work why"

"the MASK is making the kids sick, my grandson is a VICTIM google it! FBook doesn't let you say about the V"

"Please do not post fake news about the china flu, we have access to the Trump Vaccine now (IF YOU WANT IT!)"

Then a ton of in-fighting between these people. It rules and I'm gonna guess at least a few of these people die of covid Christmas.

My nephew ARMY wore a mask and died three times!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

"Don't give me the vaccine because it was developed using cells from dead babies."
Also
"Hell yes get that entire loving kidney out of a dead adult and plumb it into my body!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Guze posted:

Someone being denied an organ transplant because they won't follow the rules to get one isn’t news.

Maybe this chud can try a horse kidney?

Surely nobody would want a horse organ inside them?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Stoatbringer posted:

Mr. Hands did

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Stoatbringer posted:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

More Americans may have died of COVID in 2021 than 2020, but on Biden’s inauguration day, we had just passed 400k, so you can’t yet say more Americans died of COVID under Biden than Trump… yet.

But we’ll get there, I’m sure.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

periodic reminder that the 93 super Mario bros movie features Dennis Hopper playing king koopa as President trump, complete with red tie and Koopa Tower, germophobia, a girlfriend that hates him, and an obsession with fast food

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Vampire's Kiss is also a very good Donald Trump movie

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Rockman Reserve posted:

periodic reminder that the 93 super Mario bros movie features Dennis Hopper playing king koopa as President trump, complete with red tie and Koopa Tower, germophobia, a girlfriend that hates him, and an obsession with fast food

it's such an under-rated movie and even panned as 'terrible', but you will never have a bad time watching it

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

StrangersInTheNight posted:

it's such an under-rated movie and even panned as 'terrible', but you will never have a bad time watching it

i made my father in law watch it for the first time this past weekend lmao, lots of beer and pizza involved

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish Rand Paul would spontaneously combust

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

*in the hospital

Yep. The "Check back in 6 months" stats for those who 'beat' a severe case of covid aren't great.

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I wish Rand Paul would spontaneously combust

He’s like Ted Cruz in the same way that no natter the subject, he can always be counted on to have the most rear end in a top hat take possible on it

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Super Mario Bros is a bad movie no matter how you slice it, but it's such a unique and off-the-wall film that it's worth watching anyway.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

:byewhore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhCwREt6xo

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Gremlins 2 is my favorite film featuring a parody of Donald Trump.

And before you say "But wait, John Glover's 'Daniel Clamp' character is ultimately an empathetic character despite being a bit of a moron." I would remind you that he's not the Trump parody I'm talking about. Oh no.

I'm talking about the really dumb looking Gremlin (Lenny). The one that harasses the microwave woman and then knocks over the lego gremlin.

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Wait, that's dubya.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

"I believe in the sanctity of MY life, but everyone else can go gently caress themselves."

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Haha, 850y old voter
You're a real winner Mike

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1446306403468161049

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Gremlins 2 is my favorite film featuring a parody of Donald Trump.

And before you say "But wait, John Glover's 'Daniel Clamp' character is ultimately an empathetic character despite being a bit of a moron." I would remind you that he's not the Trump parody I'm talking about. Oh no.

I'm talking about the really dumb looking Gremlin (Lenny). The one that harasses the microwave woman and then knocks over the lego gremlin.

My favorite film featuring a parody of Donald Trump is Home Alone 2 because it shows him helping people which would NEVER happen in real life

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

When I was a student on my last rotation, I worked with a 500 pound guy who had gone into respiratory failure due to too many pain meds (young guy in his 30's). We rehabbed him starting in the ICU and eventually onto the acute floor and got him walking a bit before he got discharged. He had a trach tube the whole time and couldn't talk to us until maybe the last week when they finally got him off oxygen and could use a Passy Muir valve to talk.

I was so excited, finally I could verbally communicate with this guy instead of using writing, so I put his valve on and asked told him to tell me something, his first words to me:

"These nurses are bitches."

I took the valve back off and didn't really talk to him much after that because he was a total rear end in a top hat it turns out.

Those nurses were bitches and I told you that in confidence.

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is the chance for you to heal the rift between you and your brother in law by smuggling ivermectin into the hospital for him and pumping it up his rear end.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
My favorite movie is The Thing (1982) because of its oppressive atmosphere and Kurt Russell is a hunk. It also has no mention of Trump and that's the best part.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

The Red Baron is a weird touch. Also whoever the pilot is sits impossibly far from the actual placement of the cockpit, I will have to give this a C- for historical accuracy.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Rockman Reserve posted:

The chud belief that an experimental vaccine altering someone's DNA to be something other than human is straight out of Metroid Fusion.

What other Nintendo properties are we living through now?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm LOLing today thinking about how Matt Gaetz is still a free man.

Gotta hand it to you all, nothing ever does happen, nothing.

new evidence! the fbi is closing in! he’s done for!!

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

bird with big dick posted:

This is the chance for you to heal the rift between you and your brother in law by smuggling ivermectin into the hospital for him and pumping it up his rear end.

You forgot to say that it must be applied using a "Bad Dragon" brand Ivermectin applicator. That's the most efficient way for it to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

iron buns posted:

Wait, that's dubya.

I'm the shoe re-entering the atmosphere.