Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

General Dog posted:

Are there any mobile games about gerrymandering? Seems like that would be a fun time-waster. You pick one of two fictional parties and then get a map with demographic info and have to draw districts with your finger before a timer expires.

You sound like a city manager lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
SimParty

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1446551274816745473

this sounds like a nightmare

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

who else has a boss that doesn't do jack poo poo all day

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

General Dog posted:

Are there any mobile games about gerrymandering? Seems like that would be a fun time-waster. You pick one of two fictional parties and then get a map with demographic info and have to draw districts with your finger before a timer expires.

Browser one.
http://gametheorytest.com/gerry/

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

Feel really attacked

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/jackisnotabird/status/1446483277523689478?s=21

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I did just pass through the home of Lee Majors though.

Make it to Chas or just rip through one of our awful, crumbling interstates that look at the roads of early-80s Sarajevo in luminescent green envy?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Airplane bathroom chat: a couple of the newer interiors on both American and United have created these nightmare closets that aren’t suitable for anyone to use. I’m a beanpole at 6’3” and just turning around is a nightmare; I hope you’re good at yoga if you’re standing to pee.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Ehud posted:

I'd say this was my last boss for sure, but depends on whether you consider micromanaging the hell out of everything to qualify.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

LeeMajors posted:

Make it to Chas or just rip through one of our awful, crumbling interstates that look at the roads of early-80s Sarajevo in luminescent green envy?

I was in Seven Devils, NC driving home. I passed through Middlesboro, KY which had a big sign that said “Home of Lee Majors”. I have a feeling a few places have this sign.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I was in Seven Devils, NC driving home. I passed through Middlesboro, KY which had a big sign that said “Home of Lee Majors”. I have a feeling a few places have this sign.

Ohhhhh ok real leemajors I wasn’t sure either.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

why am I getting the distinct impression that the researcher really enjoyed this encounter

Amy Pole Her posted:

Right? The ergonomics seriously don’t make sense

Airplane bathrooms also smell weird

Never done anything sexual but I have had a bit of hash on occasion in there. The trick is to not allow any significant amount of smoke to escape to avoid setting off the fire alarm

Totally. This feeds the (extremely large) part of me that just wants to rip off all my clothes and run into the wilderness and escape everything about modern life and all the anxiety it causes. And probably die, but you know what? So be it

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Oh please no

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1446551276293083137

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It'll be lucky to last as long as That '80s Show did

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
They did a That 80s show and it was awful

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Play posted:

Airplane bathrooms also smell weird

This is because they aren't cleaned all that often. Which is why I try never to use an airplane bathroom if I can help it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Update: the interviewers were both extremely impressed and relieved that I did a football presentation and not a generic GIS data one. This might have been my best interview ever. I just saying all the right things and it just flowed like water. One more interview left with the COO!!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
you got dis bay-bay

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Update: the interviewers were both extremely impressed and relieved that I did a football presentation and not a generic GIS data one. This might have been my best interview ever. I just saying all the right things and it just flowed like water. One more interview left with the COO!!!!

hell yeah

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I missed the backstory what kind of job are you applying for? Mr. Horse of the Three Penises

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Get em Dong

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Hell yes. I think I’m going to get an offer from the place I’ve been interviewing with.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

:milk:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Play posted:

I missed the backstory what kind of job are you applying for? Mr. Horse of the Three Penises

Solutions Engineer. They basically are looking for a tech guy who is both personable and has speaking skills.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I love this. Great job 3 DONG HORSE.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Solutions Engineer. They basically are looking for a tech guy who is both personable and has speaking skills.

well with three dicks who couldn't you please? shouldn't be any contest here

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

Hey, an actual series on HBO I'd be interested in:

Real Sports continues to be some of the best journalism on any platform.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

General Dog posted:

it sort of works on mobile

http://gametheorytest.com/gerry/game/

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Just had Friday night fish fry in northern Wisconsin.

Cons: No one wearing a loving mask.

Pros: it was all you can eat and loving delicious. They have a homemade tartar sauce that is amazing and my sister works there during the week and is getting me the recipe. My heart and waistline grew three sizes tonight.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/chron/status/1446121355624079371

Cool stuff in Houston

Worth mentioning that the kid driving the truck was intentionally loving with the cyclists when this happened

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD_9igmX3FE

I'm disappointed he didn't try them all in one sitting

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Fun enough, if a little preachy

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

Everybody talks about their big plans but after taxes you're probably looking at like $7,500 which will cover maybe 25% of what they always talk about doing.

If my goal in life was to go to Italy and learn how to cook better Italian food, or French or Cantonese or what ever, $7,500 could put me pretty close to that

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

He's done that in the past and his soul still bears the scars

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

He’s too important to National morale to put himself in harm’s way like that.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/chron/status/1446121355624079371

Cool stuff in Houston

Worth mentioning that the kid driving the truck was intentionally loving with the cyclists when this happened

To be fair the DA wasn't aware of the story when it came out and pledged to do something. Still bullshit the cops are so loving pathetic though.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

multimillion dollar settlement from the city incoming

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

What if I told you they were all pedalphiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Ehud posted:

I suspect that one of the reasons my work was super accommodating about letting me work from home this week is because I do my bosses job plus mine half the time. Also I legitimately would have lost it if I was in the office at anypoint.

My big boy cat got neutered today and immediately got out of his collar. I had to call the vet up to ask how to get it back on and feel like the dumbest bitch around because I'd spent too much time trying to work it out on my own. Turns out it's super easy, I just had the whole thing upside down.