Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?
Wario: Sure, all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When they try to sell the shooter mcgavin amiibo for more than MSRP

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
You're gonna die, clown car!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

You're gonna die, clown car!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

had a dream where happy gilmore was a dlc character in the new mario golf. he had voice quips from the movie for all of his swings but they were all out of context. i kept trying to look at my phone to see what suppermariobroth had to say about it but i just couldnt turn my head to look at my phone for some reason. they were about to show off a shooter mcgavin amiibo when i woke up

please, imp magic. PLEASE

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Had a Nintendo dream last night. There was a big, full Direct about to go live and millions of people were watching the live stream at like 5am. The direct starts, and they start by announcing a new racer for Mario Kart 8. It’s a giant Mario 64 Whomp with a tiny black bowler hat hanging off the corner of his head. For some reason he had a Smash Bros introduction splash screen that said “Gregory is busting loose”. The direct then abruptly ended. Everyone in the chat was saying variations of “we woke up at 5 in the morning for Gregory??”.

My wife has said "Gregory is busting loose" to me at least once a day since I originally showed her this post.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
had a midday nap dream that lyle spoke at the gaming awards and got 1 sentence into his teleprompted speech before it became entirely football and corn emojis due to his own having written it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ol yeller posted:

had a midday nap dream that lyle spoke at the gaming awards and got 1 sentence into his teleprompted speech before it became entirely football and corn emojis due to his own having written it

Lmao

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Plebian Parasite posted:

My wife has said "Gregory is busting loose" to me at least once a day since I originally showed her this post.

the imp zone dream wife....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been waiting to get to a laptop to post this one:

last night, i dreamed that as part of the second MsT3K kickstarter, joel had created a VR mst3k video game. i've never played VR, but this definitely made you feel completely like you were inside the satellite of love. you got locked in if you did it for the full two hours it took to play, there was no way to take it off. you could riff any MST3K movies with the bots, who would respond dynamically to you and adjust their own riffs based on it. you could also play with up to two friends. there were also leaderboards for the best riffers (i have no idea how this was determined). at the end of the first "season," if you held the top spot on the leaderboards, you got to be the next host for mst3k.

during the presentation for it, joel said "but it wouldn't be a video game if you couldn't die!" and showed off that they had replaced the host segments with some kind of FPS survival horror involving aliens. the aliens looked vaguely like propogators from ff8, and your shots could only hurt them and stun them a bit. you couldn't kill them, you just had to run and survive until Movie Sign, and then run to the doors.

i got really good at it and held the top slot, but it was easier to riff if you got friends to do it with you, so i was constantly trying to get people to do it with me, but the horror survival portions were stressing everyone out so much that they kind of sat in shock for ten minutes instead of participating with the movie. when i woke up, my friends were having an intervention for me, letting me know how they all had PTSD from forcing them to feel like they were going to die repeatedly.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

last night, i dreamed that as part of the second MsT3K kickstarter, joel had created a VR mst3k video game. i've never played VR, but this definitely made you feel completely like you were inside the satellite of love. you got locked in if you did it for the full two hours it took to play, there was no way to take it off. you could riff any MST3K movies with the bots, who would respond dynamically to you and adjust their own riffs based on it. you could also play with up to two friends. there were also leaderboards for the best riffers (i have no idea how this was determined). at the end of the first "season," if you held the top spot on the leaderboards, you got to be the next host for mst3k.

during the presentation for it, joel said "but it wouldn't be a video game if you couldn't die!" and showed off that they had replaced the host segments with some kind of FPS survival horror involving aliens. the aliens looked vaguely like propogators from ff8, and your shots could only hurt them and stun them a bit. you couldn't kill them, you just had to run and survive until Movie Sign, and then run to the doors.

i got really good at it and held the top slot, but it was easier to riff if you got friends to do it with you, so i was constantly trying to get people to do it with me, but the horror survival portions were stressing everyone out so much that they kind of sat in shock for ten minutes instead of participating with the movie. when i woke up, my friends were having an intervention for me, letting me know how they all had PTSD from forcing them to feel like they were going to die repeatedly.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Repeat to yourself “it’s just a dream, I should really just relax”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Part of a bigger dream. I was running through an apartment complex throwing open every door looking for my missing girlfriend. I opened one door and inside the otherwise completely bare room was Wormskull sitting on a lovely office chair playing acoustic guitar. He was singing a really heartfelt and tender song until he noticed me and stopped, looked at me, and said "Just because I have an abrasive online persona doesn't mean I lack emotional intelligence, dude." and shut the door with telekinesis.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

Part of a bigger dream. I was running through an apartment complex throwing open every door looking for my missing girlfriend. I opened one door and inside the otherwise completely bare room was Wormskull sitting on a lovely office chair playing acoustic guitar. He was singing a really heartfelt and tender song until he noticed me and stopped, looked at me, and said "Just because I have an abrasive online persona doesn't mean I lack emotional intelligence, dude." and shut the door with telekinesis.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

GorfZaplen posted:

Lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lol