Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Cause I always miss the nice page, posting on the ecin page! Hell yeah.

E- oh for gently caress's sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

An insane mind posted:

Cause I always miss the nice page, posting on the ecin page! Hell yeah.

E- oh for gently caress's sake

:lmao:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/MattHerdman/status/1446695232318361601
I think Wendy is going through some things, no idea what but I'd ask all the Prayer Warriors in the thread to send our very best thoughts and prayers.

She should also maybe look up Patriot Trump's track record on faithfulness in marriage cause He may have strayed

What exactly is going on here? Did her husband cheat on her or something?

Lol regardless

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mods thread title change please

post itt every time you lol @ president trump: "Kind of like the Nazis but even worse"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

priznat posted:

Yah I call BS on the mcslurry thing too. The McDonald’s poo poo is definitely comfort eating for him and making it that weird makes no sense. It’d be one thing if that was some hosed up thing his parents did so it is some lizard brain nostalgia thing but I seriously doubt that. Ditto for the smashed glasses. That’s full on insane king George V type bullshit.

"Trump couldn't have done that because he's not a crazy person" is less convincing than you may think

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It is a known fact that all Dems worship their presidents the way chuds worship Trump, as evidenced by past events like when Democrats stormed the Capitol to prevent Gore from losing the election. And then when we did it a second time for Hillary :geno:

And those crazy videos about liberal inducting of children like Satan Camp where everyone worships a cardboard image of whatever dem president is in charge at the time

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hazo posted:

Mods thread title change please

post itt every time you lol @ president trump: "Kind of like the Nazis but even worse"

And then we should practice basic human empathy for laughs. We could totally be less xenophobic, racist and bigoted to own the libs. That would show them!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
You just know one gammon chud would ruin the effect by refusing to take his maga hat off.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

QuarkJets posted:

"Trump couldn't have done that because he's not a crazy person" is less convincing than you may think

look, the man is a very stable genius, ok?

VERY

STABLE

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"Scary scary scary! Here's a bunch of bullshit to tell you how scared you need to be!"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sounds like something you'd expect to happen in hitler's bunker

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I guess it plays in border states - Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. There's some crazy stat about how some southern border county in Texas is 83% Latino, but also 60+% for Trump and people think it's because of border stuff/fear of "illegals" and cartels. :shrug:

Just my experience, so I don't know how broadly it applies, but I live in a heavy latino area in Michigan. Most of those I know are for border control because "I/my parents came here legally. They should too"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Oct 9, 2021

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

SocketWrench posted:

"Scary scary scary! Here's a bunch of bullshit to tell you how scared you need to be!"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Can anyone help me become a really controversial figure in the media so that I can sell my art too

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

Can anyone help me become a really controversial figure in the media so that I can sell my art too

Well it sounds like you could sleep with Wendy Roger’s husband for starters.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Corn Glizzy posted:

Well it sounds like you could sleep with Wendy Roger’s husband for starters.

If loving Fascist-Piece-Of-poo poo Wendy Roger’s husband makes her upset, then we should all strive to gently caress her husband. 24/7 of her husband getting laid by anyone but her.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Frank Frank posted:

McDonald’s is loving gross and I have no idea why I loved it as a teenager so much. Probably because I was broke I guess.

McDonald's was great back in like the 80's. In the 90's they did that whole reorganization thing and the taste went in the shitter. For a bit you could kinda get close to the old taste by having them nuke* it, but now not even that does it.

*McDonald's microwaves are called "Q-ing ovens". They were feeding us lies....lies in colored wrappers

Steadiman posted:

I think Wendy is going through some things, no idea what but I'd ask all the Prayer Warriors in the thread to send our very best thoughts and prayers.

She should also maybe look up Patriot Trump's track record on faithfulness in marriage cause He may have strayed

No, she's specifically calling out the women on that. "Homewreckers that stay faithful and don't sleep with married men"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

deep dish peat moss posted:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The "Men are completely incapable of resisting the attactions of women and the women are to blame" belief is just another thing they share with the Taliban.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Lol regardless

It's some kind of intraparty squabble--a couple of other chuds I've never heard of (Maggie VandenBerghe and Daniel McCarthy) apparently called out Wendy Rogers as running a "grift" (which, she probably is, it's just that people on the right tend not to be the ones pointing that out).

https://twitter.com/FogCityMidge/status/1446516460013043713

And now Rogers is responding in a mature and reasonable way, as always.

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 9, 2021

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Do it with the Trump sex doll next

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I actually saw one of those stupid Biden stickers on a gas pump out near Sacramento.

I saw one the other day on one in upstate New York ( the part of the state with Confederate flags).

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Frank Frank posted:

Lol regardless
No, some homewrecking hussy seduced her husband. Very important distinction.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

mono posted:

Do it with the Trump sex doll next

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
In Trump-related news, U.S. Senate candidate Kelly "Chewy" Tshibaka lost her campaign against Lisa Murkowski today.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2021/10/08/us-senate-candidate-cited-for-fishing-without-commercial-crew-license/

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

SocketWrench posted:

No, she's specifically calling out the women on that. "Homewreckers that stay faithful and don't sleep with married men"

Ah of course, those harlots seducing the poor innocent men again. My bad

Sir John Falstaff posted:

It's some kind of intraparty squabble--a couple of other chuds I've never heard of (Maggie VandenBerghe and Daniel McCarthy) apparently called out Wendy Rogers as running a "grift" (which, she probably is, it's just that people on the right tend not to be the ones pointing that out).

And now Rogers is responding in a mature and reasonable way, as always.
this is even more pathetic. Also seems like something you should probably not play out on social media but I guess these people are literally incapable of not making a big drama out of everything. Is anything even real if it doesn't have an audience

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Do you honestly think they'd listen?
i mean on that site. can no one respond to that post? you'd think at least one person would be in there to mock them. or are naysayers instantly banned and their posts deleted?
i guess i just crack pinged.

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Lol regardless

She's conservative, so good chances this is projection from her cheating on her husband with another married man

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1446171790854737928

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1446208413432786947

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1445112746178224143

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I take no pleasure in reporting this:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/allen-west-has-covid-symptoms-takes-hydrochloroquine-and-ivermectin

Actually, yeah I do, because it's hilarious.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I take no pleasure in reporting this:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/allen-west-has-covid-symptoms-takes-hydrochloroquine-and-ivermectin

Actually, yeah I do, because it's hilarious.

JFC

"West is well-known for outrageous statements—from a Facebook post about “exterminating” Muslims to his suggestion that Texas secede over the election of Joe Biden."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

OgNar posted:

JFC

"West is well-known for outrageous statements—from a Facebook post about “exterminating” Muslims to his suggestion that Texas secede over the election of Joe Biden."

Also for being a convicted war criminal!

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Steadiman posted:

Ah of course, those harlots seducing the poor innocent men again. My bad

this is even more pathetic. Also seems like something you should probably not play out on social media but I guess these people are literally incapable of not making a big drama out of everything. Is anything even real if it doesn't have an audience

Yeah, outrage politics relies on everything being dialed up to eleven. These other chuds, by the way, are apparently behind something called the Arizona Patriot Party, which is going after the AZ GOP for being too "establishment."

https://stoptherinos.com/

A reminder here that the AZ GOP was responsible for this:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-republican-party-overturn-election-results-death/

Arizona chuds are insane.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

OgNar posted:

JFC

"The truth is somewhere in the middle!" whined the press as members of the fascist cult called them "enemies of the people" and vowed to eliminate them.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

priznat posted:

Yah I call BS on the mcslurry thing too. The McDonald’s poo poo is definitely comfort eating for him and making it that weird makes no sense. It’d be one thing if that was some hosed up thing his parents did so it is some lizard brain nostalgia thing but I seriously doubt that. Ditto for the smashed glasses. That’s full on insane king George V type bullshit.

I’m absolutely loving the fact that whether this is real or not is even up for debate

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Much like Gorilla Channel

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

goatface posted:

The "Men are completely incapable of resisting the attactions of women and the women are to blame" belief is just another thing they share with the Taliban.
We ask all our students to dress modestly so our high school staff isn't tempted to molest them. Male teachers are helpless to stop themselves from inappropriately gawking at teenage girls when they show some skin, it's distracting! They are good men who know molesting students is wrong, but the stupid sexy teenagers are making them uncomfortable.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Steadiman posted:

this is loving hilarious. know this about these psychopaths, nothing affects them more then petty personal problems. all the poo poo about public good is meaningless, they only care about personal revenge, so when you see them stung by their stupid personal lives it's about as owned as they could ever be.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/andreamsahouri/status/1446891236980318210

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sanctum posted:

We ask all our students to dress modestly so our high school staff isn't tempted to molest them. Male teachers are helpless to stop themselves from inappropriately gawking at teenage girls when they show some skin, it's distracting! They are good men who know molesting students is wrong, but the stupid sexy teenagers are making them uncomfortable.

i really want a titanium spork with mark 9:47 engraved on it to help these good Christians out