Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So who gets into the playoffs, a 2 loss Alabama (lost in the SECCG to Georgia) or undefeated Cincy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

With a loving INSANE walkoff TD in OT

Bitchin', I'll have to check that out later.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
UCLA is responsible for more than half the yards on this drive due to :flag:

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm rule 12ing so hard right now, gig em mother fuckers and suck my dick bill O'Brien

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think i should have remembered that UCLA is a loving clown college and would at least leave the door open for Arizona. Too early to have hope but reason to not despair yet.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
That was beautiful, cats

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So who gets into the playoffs, a 2 loss Alabama (lost in the SECCG to Georgia) or undefeated Cincy?

Cinci as long as Notre Dame doesn’t completely poo poo the bed the rest of the year

edit: the rest of the SEC is bad this year what good conference has Kentucky as their third best football team

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

https://twitter.com/AggieFootball/status/1446919993548054530?t=gp9_q1TExS3vx5Wd1byfEw&s=19

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm just glad that I got a frantic text to put the Bama game on.

At least our loss was to a top 3 team and without a quarterback. What's your excuse Bama?

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

You know the answer in your heart

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

curried lamb of God posted:

I'm rule 12ing so hard right now, gig em mother fuckers and suck my dick bill O'Brien

Dude I hadn't heard Rule 12 in forever :unsmith:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Godzilla07 posted:

You know the answer in your heart

Norte Dame

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
What's this ....touch...down...??????? thing? Why did Arizona get six points BEFORE they kicked the field goal..which only gave them one point???

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1447048783733329920?s=20
:cawg:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rick posted:

What the gently caress I could get out some binoculars and see a clearler picture of the game that's a mile from my stadium, cancel ESPN.

ESPN has repeatedly had dogshit cameras for west coast games and I dunno how that happens in 2021

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Cincy isn't allowed to be in the playoffs. It's in the rules iirc.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is that chip loving Kelley?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

xbilkis posted:

ESPN has repeatedly had dogshit cameras for west coast games and I dunno how that happens in 2021

I’m pretty sure they just contract those games out so it’s not their actual stuff.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

any other degenerates watching Nevada vs New Mexico State

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

UGA is going to lose to Bama in the SECCG and it’s going to spur maximum chaos.

Can’t loving wait.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’m pretty sure they just contract those games out so it’s not their actual stuff.

This would make sense because it's a big drop in quality this year like xbilkis has said.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dude I hadn't heard Rule 12 in forever :unsmith:

rush all the fields, tear down all the goalposts, and drink all the beers

Warbird
May 23, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

UGA is going to lose to Bama in the SECCG and it’s going to spur maximum chaos.

Can’t loving wait.

Nah, we haven't looked up to snuff most of the year and the dawgs seem like they have things on lock. That said this might be the thing to de-rat poisons the team and we go off on a murder spree.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I don't have cable so the only thing on now is SNL so looks like I'm turning off the TV.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Why is he playing a mini golf hole with an elephant feature?

That's so loving... bizarre.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Somewhere Scionix is committing seppuku

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Warbird posted:

Nah, we haven't looked up to snuff most of the year and the dawgs seem like they have things on lock. That said this might be the thing to de-rat poisons the team and we go off on a murder spree.
How Alabama fares the rest of the year lies entirely on which of the two entirely separate Alabama teams we've seen this year are the real 2021 Crimson Tide: the one that picked Miami and Ole Miss apart or the one that narrowly avoided losing to Florida and did lose to A&M.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

my heartrate hit 140 bpm at the last calzadas rushing first down.

thank god and gig em y'all

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

Why is he playing a mini golf hole with an elephant feature?

That's so loving... bizarre.

GIG EM!?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

JT Jag posted:

How Alabama fares the rest of the year lies entirely on which of the two entirely separate Alabama teams we've seen this year are the real 2021 Crimson Tide: the one that picked Miami and Ole Miss apart or the one that narrowly avoided losing to Florida and did lose to A&M.

True. We did better here than Florida imo despite losing. No real procedural issues like we saw then, but clearly there are still issues in loud environments. Aggs wanted it more and we went in complacent. I’m a bit worried about KLANGA next week but lord willing they’ll be pissed enough to make an example out of MS.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Flipped to the New Mexico-SDSU game to see how Terry Wilson was doing only to see his elbow get destroyed. Feel bad for the guy, he's already had one season ending injury and this one doesn't look good. Wilson was by no means the best quarterback Kentucky has ever had but he was there for some of the biggest wins they've had ever.

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

Ghosts! posted:

Listening to this game on the Alabama radio broadcast is hilarious. Also, gently caress Alabama

I know I'm late but YE GODS this was glorious. Agg' 'em giggies

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alabama hahahahahha

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Warbird posted:

This is Sabans thing tho

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Saban seat hot, on the way out, can’t win nothing

fire up the carousel pawl

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Welp, not quite what I'm looking for there from the ol wildcat special teams

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

This is that one Florida Muschamp poster level of photoshop but it's just a weird choice of scene in general

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Memphis trying to make a comeback on Tulsa.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

curried lamb of God posted:

Shitchrist

Congrats Aggies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Looks like the cover of a Left Behind novel