Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

mactheknife posted:

hello it's me a guy who never posts barreling into a selfie thread

so here's my lovely quarantine facial hair

and me 20 minutes later, very excited to have shaved and go back to the office the next day

i see nothing but joy in the eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
nbd just me being an awesome as heck comedian in the early 80s

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

lmao

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Catastrophe posted:

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I went to a massive party for the first time in forever last night! The theme was challenging gender norms which caused me a lot of stress, but I ended up just browsing femboy subreddits for inspiration.

I ended up looking really Vaporwave. Whoops. Not pictures is a net tanktop, bright orange short shorts, and blue knee high socks.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

teen witch posted:

E: the caption is “I need to fix the jeans”

Jesus Christ you look literally how I pictured.

EFB a bunch times.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
Doin' adventure bullshit. Up a 14-er.

Considering retraining as a moai.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elentor posted:

Jesus Christ you look literally how I pictured.

EFB a bunch times.

That is the opposite of what you were EFBd about

I was saying that usually when a goon describes themselves as heavy they are either taking the piss and an ultra marathon runner or have massively (lol) understated the situation and have trouble fitting through doorways. So I'm not really sure what I was expecting but it wasn't "basically the average human shape I see around me daily"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

The Bloop posted:

I was saying that usually when a goon describes themselves as heavy they are either taking the piss and an ultra marathon runner or have massively (lol) understated the situation and have trouble fitting through doorways. So I'm not really sure what I was expecting but it wasn't "basically the average human shape I see around me daily"

Yeah, this. I was expecting a much more heavyset person. teen witch has been looking at her reflection in the bubbling cauldron and reporting back on the distorted image.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

Nevermind then, I did picture teen witch exactly like that especially from the times we posted about the pangs of being mixed color/having colored hair.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I got a really good haircut

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I'm not a huge fan of more recent photos of me but I'm gonna post again about how I was cool as heck as a kid.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Here I am in an upscale outhouse (the Porta Lisa 2 Restroom Trailer, to be precise) at a wedding. The first time I used it Nothing Else Matters was playing in there and the second time it was One if you'd like to listen to either of those songs while looking at me for full immersion

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I'm an asymmetrical zipper fan

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I still have a problem coming to terms with how ordinary everyone is, I half expected aliens not quite pulling the human look off.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

Where's the Mike? Where's the tuba??

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Bad pic but a great hair day.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Batterypowered7 posted:

Little bit like Michael Madsen im the second picture?

E:

Reservoir Dogs era Michael Madsen*

thank you for not saying harlan williams, which everyone always goddamned says! i've gained a lot of weight in the last few years which is probably why i don't get it anymore.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Literally A Ghost posted:

Where's the Mike? Where's the tuba??

In all of our hearts :unsmith:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

Am I wrong or did we used to chat on AIM a million years ago? Anyway asymmetrical zippers are cool and good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm tha cinched tissue paper

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

Will you please share the brand name for that cause I want it.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Hello, selfie thread. There are no nudes in this elevator, I'm pretty sure.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Looking sharp, carry on.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Woebin posted:

Get a better elevator, i'm only here for the nudes.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Woebin posted:

Dang that's a good style! I love the dark look without looking like you are a wannabe for a Matrix movie. Rad as beans :cool:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Dang that's a good style! I love the dark look without looking like you are a wannabe for a Matrix movie. Rad as beans :cool:
Thanks! A friend commented with just the words "HACKER PRINCESS" and I think that's my favorite thing I've heard directed at me in quite some time.

(Although I'm a mediocre programmer and definitely no hacker)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Didn't you learn anything from the Facebook collapse? It's script kiddies all the way down.
You're probably better than many, many FB employees.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Desert Bus posted:

Will you please share the brand name for that cause I want it.

Cellabie, apparently only on Zulily. The black hoodie isn't available anymore, and the link on my receipt goes to this hoodie, which 1) isn't the same hoodie that I'm wearing in that selfie and 2) isn't in stock.

In case it ever comes back, I will say that this hoodie is a little light. It's for someone who, in a cool weather situation, wants to be non-cold but not warm.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I've been losing weight. I was over 300 in January, now I'm 270 and can fit in XXL instead of 3XL.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

forgot to brush my hair that day but lol i dont take pictures of myself so thats all youre getting

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hbag posted:

forgot to brush my hair that day but lol i dont take pictures of myself so thats all youre getting

lol no other goon has fit my mental image of them more than you.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

CannonFodder posted:

I've been losing weight. I was over 300 in January, now I'm 270 and can fit in XXL instead of 3XL.

:hfive:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

hbag posted:

For a second I was like "matti, why are you hiding today? :confused: "

edit:

Woebin posted:

Am I wrong or did we used to chat on AIM a million years ago? Anyway asymmetrical zippers are cool and good.

I'm sorry I scrolled right past this post by accident, but I thiiiiiiiink so? I chatted with a lot of goons on AIM a while ago and, tbh as someone who went to college from 2004-09, I found the mid-late '00s to be a bit of a blur.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 13, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Can we talk about the privacy situation with those urinals????

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Those aren't urinals they're bowls for BUMIG NOODLE

*big

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Can we talk about the privacy situation with those urinals????

There's also the matter of side-splash from people with little to no firing discipline.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Those aren't urinals they're bowls for BUMIG NOODLE

OH BOY BUMIG NOODLES!! MY FAVORITE!!?

Oh.

:rant:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

There's always time for a self-deprecating image of myself in the name of being silly. Hat, wig, fake glasses, and some rubber teeth on me about 20 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

lol no other goon has fit my mental image of them more than you.

unsure if this is an insult