Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Asterite34 posted:

Bold of you to assume they can think more than a week in advance. Or remember a week into the past. Or count higher than ten.

They are nothing but shifty and paranoid prey animals lashing out at perceived predators hiding in the shadows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1446919571206668289?s=20

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

piss is stored in the funnel

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Barudak posted:

A) You are an insane incel and your daughter, like your wife, is part or your hard assets portfolio

B) The Penultimate Cuck

I think by definition, incels do not have daughters or wives

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

I think by definition, incels do not have daughters or wives

Look, I have to approach this rationally and the right answer involves i so Ive gotta break some rules to represent it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I mean if you want to get technical about it, I suppose someone could be an incel in a loveless marriage which would probably make someone a lot angrier than some dude living in his mom’s basement who can’t find anyone willing to date him.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

After signing up for the first manned mission to mars only to find out everyone dropped out leaving me the sole astronaut, I truly became incel.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Jesus christ i hope this rear end in a top hat never has kids. Or is struck by lightning. Or both.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

stealie72 posted:

Jesus christ i hope this rear end in a top hat never has kids. Or is struck by lightning. Or both.

lightning strike right in the groin

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

stealie72 posted:

The ultimate ball taze.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

haljordan posted:

piss is stored in the cowboy coffee

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Shanghaied posted:

Goddamit, no!

The Trump Special was 2 Big Macs, 2 Fish Delites, and a large chocolate milkshake.

No coke, no fries. 2500 calories.

McDonald’s fries are their best item so I’d absolutely believe that fat stupid dipshit donal trumps would eschew them in favor of mediocre Big Macs.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Combining selling a pee funnel for $15,- with free coffee right beneath it is not exactly the best marketing strategy I've ever seen. Because of the implication...

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

haljordan posted:

Golly gee willikers I can't wait to get my very own Trump piss funnel!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

drat, some more great thread titles in there

"Post itt every time you lol @ trump: This is not what the cowboys fought for"

"Post itt every time you lol @ trump: I think I killed it with my ivermectin blood"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I still don’t get the fish deelite thing. The filetofish came to be as a response to Catholics not eating red meat on Fridays and was mostly a gross greasy throwaway sandwich - plus it used to come in a weird blue wrapper. I get that Trump (who is not a Catholic) likes filetofish-es, but why are they called “fish deelites”?

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Frank Frank posted:

I still don’t get the fish deelite thing. The filetofish came to be as a response to Catholics not eating red meat on Fridays and was mostly a gross greasy throwaway sandwich - plus it used to come in a weird blue wrapper. I get that Trump (who is not a Catholic) likes filetofish-es, but why are they called “fish deelites”?

Trimp calls them that, because he's one of the dumbest people alive. Hth.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hazo posted:

drat, some more great thread titles in there

"Post itt every time you lol @ trump: This is not what the cowboys fought for"

"Post itt every time you lol @ trump: I think I killed it with my ivermectin blood"

"Usually when a mosquito bothers me in my room it'll be there for 4 days" DO SOMETHING

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Bronze Fonz posted:

"Usually when a mosquito bothers me in my room it'll be there for 4 days" DO SOMETHING

He did do something. He took deworming medication for the second mosquito.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mono posted:

Do it with the Trump sex doll next

ok

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Here's a link to the thread : https://patriots.win/p/13zfvVVv30/our-family-friend-is-in-the-icu-/?sort=new

He hasn't really posted any updates to it.

Also I like the guy telling him he should go to the hospital with his gun.

Thanks. I figured it was probably stdh.

Bronze Fonz posted:

Also maybe do something about the hovel you inhabit where mosquitos can just kind of come in with the kind of regularity where you can weirdly keep track of them

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Steadiman posted:

Combining selling a pee funnel for $15,- with free coffee right beneath it is not exactly the best marketing strategy I've ever seen. Because of the implication...

Cowboy coffee doesn't come from beans, friend.

E: okay I thought cowboy coffee was a piss joke but I guess I not!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/08/12/capitol-rioter-robert-reeder-i-am-a-democrat-who-didnt-support-trump/

quote:

A Harford County man who pleaded guilty to joining the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol says he is a registered Democrat who wasn’t a supporter of former President Donald Trump and found himself at the scene as an “accidental tourist.” Prosecutors counter that he appeared to be proud of his actions that day.

"Whoops, I got lost on my way to the Smithsonian and I'm at the Capitol. Might as well commit some domestic terrorism while I'm here!"

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Look, I know this ivermectin is legit because I’m turning into an acid-blooded xenomorph.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Frank Frank posted:

Trump is bad at remembering the names of everything unless it's his own

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

So I have recently done business with buyivermectinforhumans.legit/ and let me share with you what I

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Frank Frank posted:

) likes filetofish-es, but why are they called “fish deelites”?

It’s some sole
That’s on a roll
Ive been told it can’t be sold
It’s not vicious or malicious
Or nutritious or delicious

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

Tim Apple would disagree

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Cowboy coffee doesn't come from beans, friend.

E: okay I thought cowboy coffee was a piss joke but I guess I not!

Cowboy coffee is an overpriced cup of poo poo. You basically throw coffee grounds in a pot of water and dump it into cups. Even civil war soldiers were better at coffee

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

haljordan posted:

Piss in funneled into the lady balls. - A random Chud...probably.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

Wasn't it theorized this is the real reason Donald Trump likes McDonald's so loving much?

Well that and the avoiding having service workers spit in his food thing

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

stealie72 posted:

I hope he has a bunch of sons, that all come out as power bottoms.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Arrest this man immediately holy poo poo

edit: I've been had. I had to go back through several layers of links on that post but it's a parody of anarcho-capitalists and their Very Serious Logic

Hazo fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 10, 2021

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

trying really hard and failing at being Garrison even in a cum edit, Ben Garrison is loving dead lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Hazo posted:

Arrest this man immediately holy poo poo

edit: I've been had. I had to go back through several layers of links on that post but it's a parody of anarcho-capitalists and their Very Serious Logic

Whether it's true or not there are enough people like that in the world that this loving thing has to be in existence:

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

For Sale
Womens Pee Funnel
Slightly Worn

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Been seeing these guys at my mx riding spot for months, finally got a pic.

Look at the ridiculousness - PMURT flag, giant-rear end trailer, giant fuckoff 5500 truck lol

Also the guy's an Alfa, obv