Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

first time Vita gamers have ever wanted kids to get older

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/StepNya/status/1446236636342366210?s=19

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

This is why I love the switch so much, so many games I've been meaning to play for years I can finally enjoy since I don't need to occupy a TV screen

I'm looking at other ps3/360 games I've been meaning to play and I see the bioshock collection got a Switch port but I'm not sure if it's genuinely a good game or if it was just hype on release. Infinite looks visually amazing but are the games any good or was that just internet hype?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bioshlock: Insipid

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the only two xbox 360 era games worth getting on the switch that come to mind are dark souls and bayonetta but i might be forgetting a couple more

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

the only two xbox 360 era games worth getting on the switch that come to mind are dark souls and bayonetta but i might be forgetting a couple more

ni no kuni too. and if square would get off their FUCKIN ASSES and put the xiii games on there those too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the bioshock games are mindbogglingly stupid which is why their beloved console fps games :smugbird: edit: console immersive sims :smugteddie:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

scary ghost dog posted:

good news. mushihimesama hd and espgaluda 2 are on switch RIGHT now. jump in!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the first bioshock was fine. it's a little long for what it is. The sequels are bad.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

the first bioshock was fine. it's a little long for what it is. The sequels are bad.

i enjoyed bioshock 2 but infinite is pretty bad imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Monkey ball is a epic switch game. Thank you sega.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the only bad part is that they have a pop up every time you die a couple times a level to remind you about the cuphold assist mode. I know!!! Stop reminding me! I will simply continue to launch myself off this level 100s more times and you can't stop me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I remember thinking Infinite was super bad even at the time and it was like the internet's most darling game when it came out

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

“he’s rick sanchez!”
“he’s a pickle!”
“no…i’m both.”

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks for the info, not gonna buy Bioshock. Already have Ni No Kuni and Bayonetta 1&2.

In Training posted:

the only bad part is that they have a pop up every time you die a couple times a level to remind you about the cuphold assist mode. I know!!! Stop reminding me! I will simply continue to launch myself off this level 100s more times and you can't stop me

It's also one of those games where it's kind of hard to tell what option you have selected when it asks you yes or no

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beecock Infinite

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

ni no kuni too. and if square would get off their FUCKIN ASSES and put the xiii games on there those too

:hai:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

it really needs an attempt counter. i think ive died on seesaw bridges over 200 times

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

it really needs an attempt counter. i think ive died on seesaw bridges over 200 times

Same, and even more on Launchers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Beecock Infinite

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1446653995808866306

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Oh yeah?

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
the smartest forum on the net

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fartlancer posted:

This.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Fartlancer posted:

debate me. coward

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fartlancer posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This guy is loving COOL. Consider him adopted by the Imp Zone Council of Retarded Assholes effective immediately.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I do

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love how huge the text is in Super Monkey Ball. Extremely pleasing level intro screens

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

In Training posted:

I love how huge the text is in Super Monkey Ball. Extremely pleasing level intro screens

love when the giant yellow text says "TOTALITARIANISM" to introduce a stage where big mechanical wieners repeatedly slap the ground lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
modding my wii u so i can play gamecube games. wish me luck

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Good luck. If it doesn't work out you can just give Uncle your home address and he'll send you a fully modded one for free.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

modding my wii u so i can play gamecube games. wish me luck

It's easy to do and now you can play Thousand Year Door on the game pad. Enjoy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
lol i finished doing everything before reading that you cant use physical gamecube discs orz

i know how to find the isos but that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Good luck. If it doesn't work out you can just give Uncle your home address and he'll send you a fully modded one for free.

*100 yard stare* Oh... no there's still a price...