Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Idk if it was this or another weed thread that mentioned GG#4, but I found some at the dispensary and that poo poo is dank.

That was such a good haul from that trip. Me and my GF bought 2 8ths and 4 prerolls so we could both spin the wheel, and we got a free 8th. The budtender also hooked up an extra preroll each. Got Blue Dream, GG#4, and Jack Herrer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Yeah GG4 is great, also a big fan of Citrus Sap (GG4 x Tangie)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I think jack herrer is the worst weed I've ever tried that had a name

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

skooma512 posted:

Idk if it was this or another weed thread that mentioned GG#4, but I found some at the dispensary and that poo poo is dank.

That was such a good haul from that trip. Me and my GF bought 2 8ths and 4 prerolls so we could both spin the wheel, and we got a free 8th. The budtender also hooked up an extra preroll each. Got Blue Dream, GG#4, and Jack Herrer.

Currently prescribed this in Australia and it kicks rear end. It's meant to be for sleep but honestly find it more stimulating than sedating

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Just had some gg4 yesterday from a local dispensary. Good poo poo. I also had one called double dragon and it was amazing. Smells like walking through a damp pine forest. Tastes of moss and earth in that good whiskey kind of way.

Also sampled something my friend grew and did a quick sample cure of one stalk. I need to ask him what it was because he said it kind of makes you have to actively remember to breathe. He wasn't lying.

Droogie fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Oct 11, 2021

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
can I get a hell yeah for getting free product?

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

can I get a hell yeah for getting free product?

:hellyeah:

:420: :shroom: :lsd:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I just made a 50/50 salad of NOIDECS T20: Sativa (Moby Dick) and NOIDECS T10:C10 (Critical Mass).... and it's blown my mind.

:420:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

fuctifino posted:

I just made a 50/50 salad of NOIDECS T20: Sativa (Moby Dick) and NOIDECS T10:C10 (Critical Mass).... and it's blown my mind.

Critical Dick?

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I spent the last week in London, and it smelled nice and skunky around Camden. I was thinking about your government science-name weed the whole time.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol what on Earth is a noidec

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol what on Earth is a noidec
Brand name of the Lyphe Group (who just happen to own a clinic, a pharmacy and an importation company to import their weed, but totally not a monopoly)

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

fuctifino posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWVV8ZtZAD8

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
this strain is called "McLovin" and while i have a natural apprehension about any weed named after a character in a seth rogan movie, it was on sale and purported to be 27%

it's definitely up there, extremely decent stuff

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I just had my compulsory three monthly zoom meeting with my dealer consultant pharmacist (£50) to discuss buying more weed medical things. She was fascinated by my bong creation, and I was able to add two more strains medicines to my prescription: Tilray 22:1 Sativa (Headrush) and Pedanios 22:1 Sativa (Ghost Train Haze).

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

we're all fascinated by your creation

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

fuctifino posted:

I just had my compulsory three monthly zoom meeting with my dealer consultant pharmacist (£50) to discuss buying more weed medical things. She was fascinated by my bong creation, and I was able to add two more strains medicines to my prescription: Tilray 22:1 Sativa (Headrush) and Pedanios 22:1 Sativa (Ghost Train Haze).

i feel like anyone seeing that creation should not be giving you MORE weed

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

i feel like anyone seeing that creation should not be giving you MORE weed

Haha, far from it. I gave her a demonstration during the consultation, explaining how it worked and why I made it. She asked me to email her links to the videos about it.

My usage isn't going to be going up (I'm still using just over 1g a day), I'm just going to have more of a variety. I find if I keep switching between strains, I don't build up a strain tolerance.

PokeJoe posted:

we're all fascinated by your creation

It's just an actively cooled sub-zero iceless ice bong with a wifi enabled 2ghz 4GB brain... doesn't everyone have one of these?

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 12, 2021

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i smoke a big bong with my wife

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I share my weed with my husband/master

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Bong update: I've decided against a full screen for now, opting instead for a 16x2 LCD display, and everything is going to be controlled via a single rotary encoder.

I found a twin 10A relay board from an abandoned radio project from last year that are perfect for controlling the peltier modules. The temperature sensor will be arriving in a couple of days, so I should have the basic hardware set up for it to be able to accurately control the temperature.

Once the essential processes are in place and working, I'll then look to expanding it in all weird and wonderful ways :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Mother
Fuckin
Weed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm in ur b0ng haxx0ring ur w33dz

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I crave the cyber weed

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

My weed is augmented

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

fuctifino posted:

Bong update: I've decided against a full screen for now, opting instead for a 16x2 LCD display, and everything is going to be controlled via a single rotary encoder.

I found a twin 10A relay board from an abandoned radio project from last year that are perfect for controlling the peltier modules. The temperature sensor will be arriving in a couple of days, so I should have the basic hardware set up for it to be able to accurately control the temperature.

Once the essential processes are in place and working, I'll then look to expanding it in all weird and wonderful ways :)

Can you play doom on it yet

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Zil posted:

My weed is augmented

Augmented reality weed

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil posted:

My weed is augmented

not good

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
boy this "black cherry" BHO tastes nice

taking dabs through my chiller rig is, uh, dangerous though lol, it's like inhaling slightly flavored air

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

I Was The Fury posted:

Can you play doom on it yet

Asking the important questions

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

After testing it for around 10 years, by smoking it regularly over that period, I have decided that weed is good.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

After testing it for around 10 years, by smoking it regularly over that period, I have decided that weed is good.

Gonna need to independently verify these findings.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Q=/e

But to clarify, I mean by smoking weed.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Droogie posted:

Gonna need to independently verify these findings.

:hmmyes:

I also also check that my findings are reproducible. That's science or something.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

We should commence testing immediately. These findings need to be verified asap.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I used to have anxiety for like 20-30 minutes after vaping and now I never get any, it's really great. I love it. I'm now able to smoke even more because if I had too much the anxiety was worse. Also I was without a vape for a week or so and holy poo poo, smoking sucks. never smoke, always vape.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

redreader posted:

I used to have anxiety for like 20-30 minutes after vaping and now I never get any, it's really great. I love it. I'm now able to smoke even more because if I had too much the anxiety was worse. Also I was without a vape for a week or so and holy poo poo, smoking sucks. never smoke, always vape.

I have a dynavap and it's quite good. I don't use it as much as should as I still enjoy smoking , as an ex cigarette smoker. It's also useless in public because you heat it with a lighter and it ends up looking like you're smoking crack or something.

I should get an electric vape or something tho

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I swear by my yocan evolve plus for wax. I still hit the rig, but the evolve is great for hitting in walmart or whatever.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

It's also useless in public because you heat it with a lighter and it ends up looking like you're smoking crack or something.

This goes away if you use an induction heater. I've been using the dynavap outside on my rare outdoor visits with the Ispire Wand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I just have a fury edge and use it for vaping actual weed, so I've never even seen the new stuff before (dabs/wax/shatter/whatever) I suppose the closest I've got to vaping the new stuff, is vaping stuff from a pen cartridge.