Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Stoatbringer posted:

Well do you know a better method of weighing someone?

Well, you can always weigh them with a duck. If they weigh the same, she's a witch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Nah, Megamind was actually redeemable

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

A Fancy Hat posted:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF DONALD J TRUMP

Wow, I cannot believe the 13+5+3 Radical Dems stooped so low...

Sleepy Joe Biden called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?" The doctor said "An underwater weighing test" And just like that, Sleepy Joe said "Yes. When can the former President (Me!) can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my wife, Melania T too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

Melania T said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No." So Melania T with her long, brown hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

The mother of Barron T had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater. I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

The reason for this topic to not get too confusing is that don't you guys like to see teenage girls in a tank with their hair and their body soaked and wet? That's the reason for this topic.

Thank you and God blesshhh our underwater weighing tests.

i'm dead

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

For information that guy claims that to better integrate (I believe he even says assimilate) immigrants in France, the state must reinstate an old law that would force all parents to give their children French first names.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
drat son Terry McAuliffe's wife is going hard at me

Either that or she's just tired and wants a young, virile stud :grin:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

SocketWrench posted:

If I ran that hotel that fucker would be on the "do not rent" list. Not because of what he wrote, I truly don't give a gently caress. But for needlessly making a mess for no damned reason that the cleaning staff now have to spend extra time cleaning. It's obvious that fucker is a pig and the establishment doesn't need his money, let alone his attitude

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I think he just wrote that on the steamed-up bathroom mirror?

yeah lol he didn't make much of a mess, just the next time the mirror steams up someone will see his idiot message

it's an old dumb trick from the Hardy Boys Detective Handbook (published 1959) which is likely the last book many of these people tried to stumble through

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

TotalLossBrain posted:

Wesselization of Ashli Horst Babbit complete. :(

foreverial wesselized ashli babbit with goebbelfied tongue and permanent goya bean blood

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

... he says, as he posts a tweet containing an article about said person

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Why is he so noodly?!

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
*COVID 19

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

but I didn't think the fash were into gender bending?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scott does not look healthy

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

SocketWrench posted:

Well, you can always weigh them with a duck. If they weigh the same, she's a witch

I don't have a duck. Will very small rocks do?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

DC : Writing straight white males out of society

How does Superman being bi starve anyone to death? There is absolutely no connection to those ideas.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

How does Superman being bi starve anyone to death? There is absolutely no connection to those ideas.

He hosed so much that there was a famine :(

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Cry baby BBQ Owner in To says he's closing down due to the vaccine passports.

https://twitter.com/TorontoStar/sta...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Shutting down your business to own the libs.

Or is the real cause something else....

Adam Skelly has racked up $48,691.74 in rent arrears.

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/07/adamson-bbq-shut-down/21

The notice, which is dated July 5, was shared by a dissatisfied customer online via a Google review on July 12, meaning that the five days for Skelly to settle up with his landlord have now well passed.

As the resident noted in their review: "This is the fourth time I have gone by to pick up food in the last month. The first three times they had no food, and today... locked out with $46,691.74 owing in rent. Love the food but super annoyed and frustrated with all shenanigans."

Though no one from the Adamson team replied to blogTO's request for comment by the time of publication, the bailiff corporation was able to confirm that the business does in fact owe the landlord the aforementioned amount in rent money and that it does not intend to stay at the Aurora location.

That's one way to kill your own business.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Last Call posted:

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/07/adamson-bbq-shut-down/21

The notice, which is dated July 5, was shared by a dissatisfied customer online via a Google review on July 12, meaning that the five days for Skelly to settle up with his landlord have now well passed.

As the resident noted in their review: "This is the fourth time I have gone by to pick up food in the last month. The first three times they had no food, and today... locked out with $46,691.74 owing in rent. Love the food but super annoyed and frustrated with all shenanigans."

Though no one from the Adamson team replied to blogTO's request for comment by the time of publication, the bailiff corporation was able to confirm that the business does in fact owe the landlord the aforementioned amount in rent money and that it does not intend to stay at the Aurora location.

That's one way to kill your own business.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Wendigee posted:

ugh... my windows are barely tinted because the shitheel cops here love to use that as an excuse to pull you over... the legal amount of tint barely helps when the sun is strong but whatever. Lots of 50k+ giant lifted pickup trucks are tinted to where you can't see anything but they have a thin blue line flag on the back of the cab, etc.

also its definitely a thing here that minorities tend to tint their windows darker.... i don't know why this correlation exists but the cops have picked up on it and use it to their advantage to abuse people who don't have a voice

Drive a nice car and never ever get pulled over. As a kid, I used to get pulled over, tailgated and harassed by cops for imaginary vehicle issues. Now I’m a middle aged white guy with a higher-end sports car with illegal tint, modifications and a host of other things and the only time I’ve ever been pulled over was by a MD state trooper who wanted to check the car out up close.

It’s horseshit and anyone who tells you that white/class privilege don’t exist is a liar, a racist or both.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

DC : Writing straight white males out of society

:byodood: How dare they make Superman gay!? This is terrible and an assault on my macho manhood! Just look at this huge picture of two guys about to kiss! LOOK AT IT! Look at this detailed, high-quality close-up I just happened to have a screenshot of and took the time to upload for you to SEE HOW DISGUSTING IT IS! Don't worry, pedes, I shall find plenty more evidence of this vile outrage to present to you when I'm done with it!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

:byodood: How dare they make Superman gay!? This is terrible and an assault on my macho manhood! Just look at this huge picture of two guys about to kiss! LOOK AT IT! Look at this detailed, high-quality close-up I just happened to have a screenshot of and took the time to upload for you to SEE HOW DISGUSTING IT IS! Don't worry, pedes, I shall find plenty more evidence of this vile outrage to present to you when I'm done with it!

Just googled Superman Gay with safe search off and I'm about to share with you some TRULY SHOCKING finds that I have downloaded and archived for research into the sick minds of these libs.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

superman literally wears tights with bright read bikini briefs on the outside, and that hair? jesus, chuds pick the weirdest icons of masculinity

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

The Last Call posted:

this bitchass raised the best part of 300k on his gofundme and can't pay his rent? Fuckin jerk: it certainly wasn't spent on legal bills: homie gave up his litigation after his lawyer forgot to properly plead a Charter question and their matter (such as it was) got tossed

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Was that Adamson BBQ even very good? I recall hearing from someone in the area it was pretty bad pre COVID and only got a bump from the chuds once they went full covidiot. It was really dirty and nasty apparently.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

WaffleZombie posted:

Lol, Marine LePen isn't terrible enough for them?

...and according to an aggregate of polls, she has 17 percent support, this ghoul has 13, and Macron has 24. So 30% do want terrible, just slightly different preferences in the way the terribleness is packaged.

Zemmour was born to Jewish parents from Algeria.

Jean-Marie Le Pen, Marine's father and Front National founder, has been convicted of Holocaust denial in both France and Germany.

I think we can all figure out the difference between Zemmour and Le Pen supporters.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao he was literally none of those things. That’s amazing

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

"yeah i could use my dick sucked"
I'm willing to pay $0.50 per load.*

*but you gotta suck my dick as good as you would suck Trump's mushroom.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Every year we have to do this weird discourse where people pretend to be big Columbus fans "oh yeah? Name his top three atrocities"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Holy poo poo I’ve never seen a full body shot of this guy. He looks like a Joe dirt bobblehead

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

bag em and tag em posted:

Simple: with Superman sucking so much dick, there will be no more cum left in the world for a Ben Garrison cartoon. With a global semen shortage, Ben will descend into madness, even Hillary Clinton’s suspiciously thicc rear end and AOC’s feet labeled debt will be unable to quench his thirst. Before long, every cartoon by Ben will feature at least three hyper-masculine Trump homunculi in sweatpants. In the end, unable to find cum, Ben will devour the very paper his comics are on and sadly, internet panels are very short in vitamins D, C, and sixty-nine other essential oils. In death he’ll finally meet Satan, but he’ll still be unable to find cum. It turns out that Little Nas X was visiting his boyfriend that weekend. Sorry, the Prince is already taken.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I'm just shocked it wasn't Batman, honestly. People have been joking about the transparency of that closet since the 60s

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Novo posted:

no it's stupid. the debt ceiling is an artificial constraint and watching dems try to turn tables by using this "spending like drunken sailors" rhetoric is disgraceful. what a clown show.
It works for the Republicans. That is why, even though they tank the loving economy every time they get in power the resulting Democratic administration has to loving restore government funding with less insane tax law and try to restore the important regulations cut by every GOP admin, people still somehow think th eGOP is better at finances.

Repealing Glass-Steagall, that was disgraceful. On the other hand, that was a huge GOP priority already, so it's not like the GOP has any moral ground at all. The last GOP POTUS was a literal clown, like Reagan but sicker. Do go on.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Oct 11, 2021

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

Maybe it's just the holiday season, but his inhuman proportions really remind me of some of the spooky animatronic decorations from the local Spirit Halloween store.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1447587347449712653?t=zG5eL12cpR90H9FrhnnKIQ&s=19

Owned :lol:

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

Holy poo poo I’ve never seen a full body shot of this guy. He looks like a Joe dirt bobblehead

Also I feel for Adam from YourMovieSucks as the two look kinda similar - but on the plus side, you can tweet some of Adam's :nws:more hosed up poo poo:nws: at Pressler with a hearty "this u?"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

These mother fuckers. I'm just over it. I'm indigenous and I loving hate the takes especially on today. It's indigenous people's day where I live but the internet is very content to remind me I'm not a loving person.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Is this Slenderman? Didn't we invent that?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

The Last Call posted:

I'm amazed no one swapped their faces already.

Oh, all right.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

sarcastx posted:

Also I feel for Adam from YourMovieSucks as the two look kinda similar - but on the plus side, you can tweet some of Adam's :nws:more hosed up poo poo:nws: at Pressler with a hearty "this u?"

You post at Pressler once, and only once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Asterite34 posted:

I'm just shocked it wasn't Batman, honestly. People have been joking about the transparency of that closet since the 60s

It certainly might explain why DC was adamant that he didn't go down on Catwoman.

It was a legit thing this pass summer.