Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

you feed that kittem right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Rocco's modern life

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

one of my favorite shop cats got a lion cut
https://twitter.com/qirex/status/1447295151727013892?s=21

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Arsenic Lupin posted:

how you stole my cat

I'm sorry about your cat, Goober Peas.

I appreciate the sentiments, and I'm sure his real owners appreciate the outpouring of sympathy from all over. Cats are p.great.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

you feed that kittem right now

i will never feed him

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Two years ago today:

I bought home this tiny little goblin

She's a terrible cat and I love her so much

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Catte.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
a fantastic, majestic cat.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
presented without comment

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
Beaudy is a terror

he’s a real bad cat and I love him at lot

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Roosevelt posted:

requesting tinsel update

did you know? taking pictures of kittens is hard because they are constantly moving? Here are a couple of her sleeping. It'll be awhile till I can get good awake shots lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

please tell tinsel i love her very much

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

the dingdong got spayed today

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

same bag!!

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Visitor is very rude.

https://i.imgur.com/QOabkCG.mp4

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
oh no butters

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

running to get miley to beat up the visitor

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

presented without comment

"argh, it's monday again"

goblin week posted:

the dingdong got spayed today

Oh no Melba. Sorry about your uterus.

Visitor is also very cute. Someone call SWSP and inform that we've located the conspicuously absent Leland.

Ofecks fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 11, 2021

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

This was a post from Aug 28, 2020

El Gar posted:

It'll happen eventually. Probably not for another year at least, we need this pandemic to be over so we can feel like we had the emotional room in our lives to properly mourn her loss.

Current front-runner for a name is Silver Tinsel.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I need more tinsel facts. is she from the same cattery? is she actually related to trophy? how old is she? what's her kitty kitty status??

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seville wants to play fetch

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Radio! posted:

I need more tinsel facts. is she from the same cattery? is she actually related to trophy? how old is she? what's her kitty kitty status??

She's from the same cattery that Trophy's mom came from, but not Trophy. They are distant cousins. She was born July 2, 2021. She is a kitty.

We are comparing kitten pics and are now willing to concede that Trophy was ... husky. Kind of a chunky cat. Not fat but definitely ... round.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
mophy fatt

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

Seville wants to play fetch

Those exact same kind of tinsel balls are Lulu's absolute favorites and it's hard to find small ones like that. I think it's because if she wanted to, she could probably easily swallow it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
both our cats (but mostly penelope) love crumped up postit notes

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Radio! posted:

Gar is cheating on us with imgur it seems

https://imgur.com/gallery/LqYuTjO

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

wargames posted:

realtalk I quit twitter and instagram, never had facebook, so I went to post pics and literally didn't have anywhere to upload them lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

wargames posted:

yo wtf

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

I hope yours has never had to carry the weight of an 8 month old shithead trying to eat your food shopping before it’s even unpacked

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

graph posted:

mophy fatt

he was a big sweet boy

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
:lol:
https://twitter.com/mymemoldy/status/1447281872023826434

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

please tell tinsel i love her very much

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ofecks posted:

Oh no Melba. Sorry about your uterus.

her mew-terus

she drooled a lot on the way home and is still leaking not-exactly-blood. I’ve been spayed before so I know it’s not a walk in the park 😔

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

goblin week posted:

her mew-terus

she drooled a lot on the way home and is still leaking not-exactly-blood. I’ve been spayed before so I know it’s not a walk in the park 😔

Looks she got the REALLY good poo poo.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

El Gar posted:

did you know? taking pictures of kittens is hard because they are constantly moving? Here are a couple of her sleeping. It'll be awhile till I can get good awake shots lol

My tip for kitten photos is to take short videos and then choose the frames you want to post. One of the best of my pictures of Hypatia and Tanuki is from this method.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

goblin week posted:

her mew-terus

Hang in there Melba

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

So I guess they use ketamine for sedation then? It causes that kind of hypersalivation. I was wondering what they're going to use on Quill.

What age should I even be getting her spayed? 4 months is coming up soon which seems crazy fast.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

VelociBacon posted:

So I guess they use ketamine for sedation then? It causes that kind of hypersalivation. I was wondering what they're going to use on Quill.

What age should I even be getting her spayed? 4 months is coming up soon which seems crazy fast.

Talk to your vet, but 4 months is pretty normal; I know a lot of rescues will spay/neuter kittens as soon as they weigh two pounds, which iirc is the minimum safe weight for anesthesia. Heats can start in cats at 6 months or so, so it's probably best to snip early.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Yeah Pita got spayed around then. They try to get it before their first cycle, if they never have one it lowers a bunch of cancer risks and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
a good shithead at the San Diego zoo