Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps

Sherbert Hoover posted:

why does basically every 35+ man i see out in public have extremely short hair? i don't remember it being like that in the past

I started losing my hair young and just leaned into it so I've been shaving my head for 25 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
not really appreciating this short hair shaming tbh.

my hair is thinning and I’ve never had long luxurious hair. maybe consider the balding guys before you post such insensitive thoughts in the future.

Hollywood needs to start normalizing baldness, sure Superman’s son came out as gay, but when will aqua man come out as bald?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
there's lots of bald superman characters

most of them are aliens but one is a really rich guy

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

True most villains are bald in comics.

Gramps

Evil Bob posted:

not really appreciating this short hair shaming tbh.

my hair is thinning and I’ve never had long luxurious hair. maybe consider the balding guys before you post such insensitive thoughts in the future.

Hollywood needs to start normalizing baldness, sure Superman’s son came out as gay, but when will aqua man come out as bald?

The biggest male movie star right now is bald. Good enough for me

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Silver Surfer is bald and beautiful, so is the ever-lovin' blue-eyed Thing.

And my main man Synch!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Gramps posted:

I started losing my hair young and just leaned into it so I've been shaving my head for 25 years

I started shaving my horrible Friar Tuck hair on my 30th birthday. 2 on everything, 0 on the front clean up the big rear end center bald spot and leave a short length (2) horse shoe like shape. It looks really stupid to have a hair donut.

I like to leave some because if not it looks bad after a few days and needs a touch up the 2 length lets you go a month or 2 between touch ups. I kinda want it to just stop, if completely smooth wasn't so hard to maintain I'd do that.

sig by owlhawk911

Gramps

pixaal posted:

I started shaving my horrible Friar Tuck hair on my 30th birthday. 2 on everything, 0 on the front clean up the big rear end center bald spot and leave a short length (2) horse shoe like shape. It looks really stupid to have a hair donut.

I like to leave some because if not it looks bad after a few days and needs a touch up the 2 length lets you go a month or 2 between touch ups. I kinda want it to just stop, if completely smooth wasn't so hard to maintain I'd do that.

Do like I did and grow an absolutely absurd moustache to compensate. It's fun

Evil Bob

Gramps posted:

The biggest male movie star right now is bald. Good enough for me

vin diesel?

Gramps

Evil Bob posted:

vin diesel?

If we're going by average box office gross and salary per picture Duane Johnson

Samuel L Jackson is bald too and his movies have made more than pretty much anyone else

cruft

I grew my hair down to my rear end because why not, and then I got tired of that, so now it's short.

I was sort of expecting my hair to fall out as I got older, but it's not doing that. Kind of a disappointment, if I'm being honest. I was seriously looking forward to not having to gently caress around with haircuts at some point in my life.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Sherbert Hoover posted:

why does basically every 35+ man i see out in public have extremely short hair? i don't remember it being like that in the past

I feel like either the place that you live has conditions which make it conducive to keep hair shorter as age on planet earth increases for said gents

Time to bring back the mullet

xcheopis

cruft posted:

I grew my hair down to my rear end because why not, and then I got tired of that, so now it's short.

I was sort of expecting my hair to fall out as I got older, but it's not doing that. Kind of a disappointment, if I'm being honest. I was seriously looking forward to not having to gently caress around with haircuts at some point in my life.

I thought my hair would slow up as I aged and nope! If anything, it's getting thicker and still grows at several inches a year.
My theory is that it gets out at night and feeds on small ground mammals.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
It took me quite awhile to grow in a full beard but that is where all my hair will go in the future and I will just have a gigantic beard and no other head hair

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Not even the eyebrows

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Happy birthday!!!! How Wonderful!!!!!

Evil Bob

aldantefax posted:

It took me quite awhile to grow in a full beard but that is where all my hair will go in the future and I will just have a gigantic beard and no other head hair

my head hair is migrating further south

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Mormon Nailer posted:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Spooky poo poo update: it's fine, I'm gonna put out some more stuff and let it happen as it happens, carefully.

Keeping in mind the kind of cursed place I live and all tho.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

aldantefax posted:

I feel like either the place that you live has conditions which make it conducive to keep hair shorter as age on planet earth increases for said gents

Time to bring back the mullet

The Midwest has such moody weather that I just go with a mid length mohawk all year, clip the sides when it's warm and let them grow over the winter. I hate having my hair short anymore, but don't wanna sweat from a full head.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just grow out your rat tail and let the rest fall out

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We should buy How Wonderful! a goat.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I went a year and a half without getting a haircut because of Covid, and I'm in my sixties.
Speaking of Covid, I got my booster shot of Pfizer today and I'm now up to 6 or maybe 7G, and I don't even need my phone anymore. :science:

Also, Happy Birthday, How Wonderful!

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

We should buy How Wonderful! a goat.

I would throw :10bux: towards a goat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

I went a year and a half without getting a haircut because of Covid, and I'm in my sixties.
Speaking of Covid, I got my booster shot of Pfizer today and I'm now up to 6 or maybe 7G, and I don't even need my phone anymore. :science:

Also, Happy Birthday, How Wonderful!

I am so glad you got the 3rd, please tell me if you can read the messages I am beaming to you with my mind, they are definitely not messages about soup

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Is there a place online that I can just order a goat for delivery and be like "just deliver this to someone who looks like Little My but has cool tattoos, she lives in a state made entirely of maple syrup and cheese products"

I bet it would get there

biosterous

Zil posted:

I would throw :10bux: towards a goat

that sounds like a good way to have your money eaten by a goat

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

boo-osterous posted:

that sounds like a good way to have your money eaten by a goat

Maybe we should give the goat an apple or maybe some oat straw instead

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I could ship one of my goats to How Wonderful! but I would miss my goat so I can't do that

The only solution is to buy a goat on Amazon

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Thanks for always adding a little zest to our threads here.

sb hermit

Mormon Nailer posted:

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I could ship one of my goats to How Wonderful! but I would miss my goat so I can't do that

The only solution is to buy a goat on Amazon

GoatPro

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Mormon Nailer posted:

I am so glad you got the 3rd, please tell me if you can read the messages I am beaming to you with my mind, they are definitely not messages about soup

I think the messages are being jammed by the Cube Rule nanobots.

Zil

https://redwoodhillfarm.org/dairy-goats/order-info/

hot cocoa on the couch

always purchase your kids locally imo

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I know where I could get some pretty pygora babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Sherbert Hoover posted:

You clearly never see me in public.

Or anywhere else.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!