Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Who What Now posted:

He's not wrong that Superman "protesting" deportations instead of actively doing something about it is stupid as hell, but on the other hand who loving cares what the lamest Superman thinks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Amazing Zimmo posted:

having sex with anyone or anything makes you gay

Not having sex makes you gay too. Everything makes you gay!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Bogus Adventure posted:

"Hi, I just realized that I was intentionally not doing my work, and am afraid that this coupled with my rear end in a top hat attitude will get me fired. Please advise."

Not like there aren't a gently caress ton of jobs out there desperately looking for workers...

*unvaxxed*

Oh, well, gently caress you then. Maybe tug on those boot straps you're all so fond of

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jesus loving wept

I used to be a computer toucher so I know all about shirking duty but you're supposed to be smart about it. loving yourself over with gross misconduct and not even being brave enough to admit you're a lovely worker for doing so is some powerful delusional thinking

I'm all for fighting wage theft by taking liberties but if you poo poo on the carpet you gotta expect people to ask about the smell

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
400 tickets is gently caress all and the company won't give a poo poo lmao

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

abigserve posted:

400 tickets is gently caress all and the company won't give a poo poo lmao

But don't you see? HIS tickets were all extremely important, because he's a strong man who could never be replaced! His coworkers are all just a bunch of cucks doing cuck work, but his tickets were for real things like a battery stopped charging and someone accidentally disabled their touchpad

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

:captainpop:

That is the thickest-looking goddamned child I ever did see

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Dude definitely spent all day posting on the Donald lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"I'm hosed" post is great because it shows that they never see "admit fault and ask forgiveness" as an option. It's lie or run, nothing else.

Dude was definitely posting "hello fellow pedes" and memes from a company machine on the Donald no doubt

pop fly to McGillicutty fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Oct 13, 2021

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

white privilege 2 : Hella Boogaloo
18 years old, passenger in my mates lovely Ford Laser, BOTH ALREADY STONED, but also been to McD's so not reeking thank gently caress.
Cops at a random breath test stop us, get him to blow in the bag. Genius diversion tactics were to turn up the stereo and for me to unlace/start doing up my Doc Martens on the dash being uber detached and not sweating bullets about the OUNCE each of us just scored underneath the seats. Test negative for booze (we now test for everything), other cop shines light in the windows, nothing to see here! We go on our merry way and erupt about 100 metres away. Have never felt such relief and cockiness in our short lives.

Cut to an hour later, back home I hear my father and brother arguing in the driveway about something. From my vantage point, to my horror I can see the ounce bag I have dropped directly between them on the ground. Evacuating breezeblocks once again I march outside indignantly admonishing them for acting like pork chops at 10.30pm and in one move swipe the bag up and into the wheely bin. "What was that?" "McDonalds rubbish, can you go inside? Now??". After they square off and leave I retrieve it and am utterly stunned that it's been 2 times in 2 hours I could have been totally ruined.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

not new. alot of these chuds are either weird self hating fucks or think anything outside doggy and punching the girl in the back of the head of she makes a sound is "for homos"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Been vaccinated since April. Still haven't turned gay or impotent. Pls help

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hotdog feet posted:

Try having sex, that should help with the gay.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

not new. alot of these chuds are either weird self hating fucks or think anything outside doggy and punching the girl in the back of the head of she makes a sound is "for homos"

Wasn't there also a mega alpha that didn't wipe his rear end because that would make him gay?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

hotdog feet posted:

Have you even tried facesitting or cowgirl? You have to try a little

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

If facesitting makes you gay then I am the gayest man alive

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
100% of these fools who think face sitting and reverse cowgirl are gay acts think that way because deep down they want to get pegged rubber-balls deep and they literally cannot process it or accept it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

hotdog feet posted:

I've been vaccinated since March, I've lost a decent amount of weight, my blood test have immediately been getting better since, and I've had more energy than ever before. Whether it's the fault of the vaccine I don't know, I'm just asking questions.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

smoobles posted:

Big hairy pussy on my face, a gay man. Conservatives are great for laughs, always unintentionally.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mono posted:

Wasn't there also a mega alpha that didn't wipe his rear end because that would make him gay?

something like that.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

100% of these fools who think face sitting and reverse cowgirl are gay acts think that way because deep down they want to get pegged rubber-balls deep and they literally cannot process it or accept it.

that or some other weird hang up they have.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Silhouette posted:

THE LESBIONICS: GAY ROBOTS FROM ANOTHER WORLD

i'd watch it

Sign me up plz

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

mono posted:

Are you thinking of Kanye West and finger in the rear end?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lesbianic is Brainiac's daughter who he loves because she records all intelligent life from a different perspective before blowing it up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mono posted:

There’s a disturbing number of anecdotes in the r/relationships thread about men who don’t wipe properly because doing anything in the butt area including the barest amount of hygiene is super gay.

Also you may be thinking of the guy who didn’t wipe but claimed to clean himself in the sink after pooping?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mono posted:

I think this was an r/relationships type screencap post. Everybody keeps re-associating it with incels and Proud Boys and everybody else though, it's amazing the life it's taken on and how far it's come from its origins

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Motorboating big titties…gay? Need to know in the next few minutes.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

I wonder if Melania ever found out it’s not just an unwiped rear end but also an unchanged diap

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Oh Andy, satire is long dead and buried my friend.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Motorboating big titties…gay? Need to know in the next few minutes.

I had the gayest night imaginable last night. Watched a "Hollyweird" movie with my wife (who is a woman, imagine hanging out with a woman all night!), cooked dinner, and then watched the new Chucky TV show (which is also gay now).

Only way it could have been gayer is if I'd dared to put a finger within 3 feet of my anus.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

smoobles posted:

*NO HOMIO*

I try to yell, but my cries are muffled by my gfs large rear end cheeks.

The gay intensifies.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Fancy Hat posted:

I had the gayest night imaginable last night. Watched a "Hollyweird" movie with my wife (who is a woman, imagine hanging out with a woman all night!), cooked dinner, and then watched the new Chucky TV show (which is also gay now).

Only way it could have been gayer is if I'd dared to put a finger within 3 feet of my anus.

Wow cucked much lib?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I would not be surprised if the next thing they propose is that it's straight to be gay.

By Huey Lewis and the News.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

mono posted:

That's an entire genre of r/relationships posts

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Wiping is gay too

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Power Khan posted:

Wiping is gay too

LOL...all this reminds me of that onion article from long ago about the christian couple finally having sex and how the dude is not allowed to touch his own dick to guide it into his wife.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Oh Andy, satire is long dead and buried my friend.

Borowitz has never been funny

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Not to be confused with lesbonics, the language lesbian women use

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Everything that was an onion article "long ago" is now reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Holy poo poo, can you remember 2016?