Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

christmas boots posted:

It was probably Pet Island.
Lol, you know he hates pets. They can't grovel properly and they require work. Actual kids are raised by nannies and go on TV so fellate you.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the media getting hard every time a new detail came out about the mueller probe was the funniest poo poo. just how secretive and how exhaustive he and his team were, surely they were going to nail trump! and every article had mueller with the most serious and contemplative look on his face.

then when he finally spoke in public he was just another doddering old fool lol

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Mind_Taker posted:

the media getting hard every time a new detail came out about the mueller probe was the funniest poo poo. just how secretive and how exhaustive he and his team were, surely they were going to nail trump! and every article had mueller with the most serious and contemplative look on his face.

then when he finally spoke in public he was just another doddering old fool lol

A bunch of kids thought they were going to get to do watergate like their parents. It was everything they wanted and were promised in journo school and then...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

HootTheOwl posted:

Lol, you know he hates pets. They can't grovel properly and they require work. Actual kids are raised by nannies and go on TV so fellate you.

like a dog!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
wait hang on

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/KlausTheMoron/status/1161200852343742464

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's a loving Bob Mortimer story from Would I Lie to You? (And therefore 100% true)

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lmao how did I never hear this before

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

because its not real

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's a loving Bob Mortimer story from Would I Lie to You? (And therefore 100% true)

the hit squad walked up to epstiens cell saying in an increasingly loud voice "we do beg your pardon, but we are in your garden" before choking him to death while wearing frightening vinyl masks. not to conceal their identities, but to keep them warm

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Remember how all Americans were told to care about Georgia back in 2008?

Imagine how angry McCain must have been when Mikheil Saakashvili, president of Georgia and symbol of NATO resistance to Russian aggression started to eat his tie live on BBC.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

Which FYAD poster was he???

I kid, I kid.

It was probably Pet Island.

Trump would be banned from PI for smacking DJ on the snout with a rolled up newspaper

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Here's your periodic reminder that even after the 2016 election was certified, the Trump Organization continued to accept payments via literal duffel bags full of cash under the guise of building a hotel in Azerbaijan for the sole purpose of laundering money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Council.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.msnbc.com/up/watch/schumer--ill-make-up-my-own-mind-on-nuke-deal-487177283523

Chuck Schumer talking how he waters down orange juice so he's drinking less calories.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb iran

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
“health of the mother”

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Macron gave Trump a tree symbolising the French-American relationship and it died in a warehouse.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kitfox88 posted:

“health of the mother”

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bush and Kerry were both members of the Skull and Bones society.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

Bush and Kerry were both members of the Skull and Bones society.

so was Austin Goolsbee lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://www.msnbc.com/up/watch/schumer--ill-make-up-my-own-mind-on-nuke-deal-487177283523

Chuck Schumer talking how he waters down orange juice so he's drinking less calories.

Chuck Schumer inventing an imaginary middle class WASP family to vet his policies because he doesn't know any normal people

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jeb (i think? Someone in the 2016 R primaries) mailing out campaign DVDs then mailing out campaign DVD players to the same people

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Between public distaste for gwb and jeb's utter lack of charisma, the Bush dynasty ended in 2016

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

projecthalaxy posted:

Jeb (i think? Someone in the 2016 R primaries) mailing out campaign DVDs then mailing out campaign DVD players to the same people

It was a digital video player lol

quote:

“It’s all digital,’’ Right to Rise spokesman Paul Lindsay told Boston.com.

When opened, the mailer automatically plays, “The Jeb Story,’’ a 15-minute video chronicling Bush’s personal and political life.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Between public distaste for gwb and jeb's utter lack of charisma, the Bush dynasty ended in 2016

GWB is a well regarded elder statesman now by liberals because he said trump bad once and gave Michelle Obama some candy

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

jisforjosh posted:

It was a digital video player lol

Thats so much better because its not reusable!

Enjoy your huawei screens, florida boomers

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

elaboration has issued a correction as of 14:40 on Nov 30, 2023

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

projecthalaxy posted:

Thats so much better because its not reusable!

Enjoy your huawei screens, florida boomers

they were bulky and shipped overnight FedEx iirc so lmao at the campaign expense

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

when did a lack of charisma ever stop a Bush?

contribution: sovereignty means sovereign

https://youtu.be/B5xVRXLgLxw

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

please clap

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mrmcd posted:

This is kinda cheating because the article came out today so I didn't just remember it, but Lmaoooooooo:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/us/politics/trump-gifts.html

matryoshka scams lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1448335888027734024

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The dems brought Manchin and Sinema upon themselves, on purpose

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

lol that the DSCC handpicked Gideon before the primary with zero consideration of how much mainers would hate her once she got any attention at all.

she succs so much. it would've been such an easy race to win too, people stopped respecting Susan Collins years ago. even my chud dad hates her. definitely seemed like an intentional loss

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

she was never behind in a single poll for the entire 2 year cycle lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

zegermans posted:

she was never behind in a single poll for the entire 2 year cycle lol

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
The funniest thing about the Maine election is that before Trump Susan Collins voted with Republicans just about 60% of the time. After Trump, she started voting with them 90% of the time. She's like living proof that presidents can pressure "moderates" to toe the line, and that voters don't give a crap about "moderation."

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

joepinetree posted:

The funniest thing about the Maine election is that before Trump Susan Collins voted with Republicans just about 60% of the time. After Trump, she started voting with them 90% of the time. She's like living proof that presidents can pressure "moderates" to toe the line, and that voters don't give a crap about "moderation."

this part was funny too:
https://twitter.com/emilybrooksnews/status/1164972725481431040
as if anybody gave a gently caress about her jacket lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Sometimes I'm convinced that all of politics exists just to keep Nate Silver in perpetual torment.